Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > this was no accident this was a therapeutic chain of events

Moving Day!

by kristinluvspete 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-15 - 916 words - Complete

0Unrated
I stayed at Pete's place for a few days while I waited for the moving van to make it's was across the country. So last year I moved from one side of the country to the other and now I am doing it again. At least this time I'm not driving myself. I decided that I didn't want to have a car. Gas prices are killing me! So I sold it and went shopping for things to decorate my very first New York City apartment with.

Today was moving day for me. Hemmy and Lady laid at the foot of the bed and I just watched Pete's sleeping body. This is the last morning I would wake up next to him and still be his. Why wouldn't he just move with me? I thought he loved me more than anything? I wiped the tears from my eyes and rolled over. I guess I made too much movement, because Pete cuddled up to me.

"Morning," he said softly in my ear and kissed my shoulder.

"Morning," I barely whispered. Pete didn't say anything. I just assumed he fell back asleep because I eventually did.

______________________________________________________________________________________________


Patrick and Pete came with me to help me move in. Marie and Joe were coming tomorrow to help me unpack everything and of course comfort me. Breaking up with Pete Wentz is extremely painful, take my word for it.

When we got to my building the moving truck hadn't arrived yet. Perfect timing! I wanted to make sure I got there first. I picked up my keys and lead the boys up to my apartment.

"Wow Kiley, this is awesome. No wonder Gabe lives in this building." Patrick said without even thinking about Pete. I glanced over at Pete, who was currently looking in every cabinet and drawer and closet.

"Thanks, I fell in love with it in like, two seconds. The bedroom is the best part!" I grabbed Patrick's hand and we ran into my bedroom. It was huge with windows that looked out over the New York skyline and you could see Central Park. The closet was another giant walk in, just like in the place Joe got for me. I heard some commotion and walked into the living room.

"Movers are here," Pete smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I was really hoping that he'd change his mind and move in with me after seeing this place. I couldn't tell what he was thinking though. I just sat back and watched the movers carrying my things into the building. I felt bad for them because a lot of things had to be brought up the stairs rather than the elevator. I wasn't exactly on the bottom floor. Far from it actually.

I was laying on the couch lazily when I glanced at the front door and saw Gabe walk in.

"Hey neighbor!" He said smiling.

"Hey Gabe!" I said all excited because I knew someone in my building. I just remembered that Pete was leaving me, but I would be able to find some comfort in Gabe. Granted he had a girlfriend, but he was still my friend. A woman walked in nervously and linked arms with Gabe.

"Hey Kiley, this is Bianca." He introduced me.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled and shook her hand. She seemed nice but I instantly hated her.

"Hey Gabe," Pete said with an actual smile on his face. "Hey Bianca."

"Hey Pete," Gabe said and they walked off talking, leaving Bianca and I together. This woman would soon hate me because I would probably be either crying on their couch over Pete or stealing her boyfriend.

"So how long have you been seeing Gabe?" I asked, making some small talk.

"About seven or eight months." She replied and I just nodded. "So are you Pete's girlfriend?"

"Um, not so much anymore. I mean, I'm living three thousand miles away from him now." I said and looked away so that she wouldn't see that her question upset me.

"So is that how you know Gabe? Through Pete?" She asked. Damn this bitch was too curious.

"Well, I met Pete and Gabe through my brother."

"Who's your brother?"

"Joe Trohman, guitarist in Fall Out Boy." I stated and her jaw dropped open.

"You're Gabe's ex fiancee." FUCK! She was about to start hating me early! I didn't even give her a good reason personally yet.

"Um, yep, that's me," I said and walked off to find Patrick. I really didn't want to talk to her anymore. Patrick was playing with Lady on the balcony.

"Hey," he said as she jumped at his knees.

"So we have a problem, I think Gabe's girlfriend already hates me."

"What did you do Kiley?" He asked.

"Nothing! Apparently she didn't realize I was Gabe's ex fiancee until now."

"Yea I could see how that might make her upset."

"Yeah, well if you saw how her jaw dropped open then you would probably understand." I shook my head and Patrick just laughed at me. "You're an asshole!" He laughed even harder and I walked inside. Pete wa saying goodbye to Gabe, who waved bye to me.

"What did you do to her?" Pete asked confused.

"I told her I was Joe's sister and she shit herself because she realized that I was Gabe's ex." I said and Pete just nodded.

"Awesome." He said and laughed a little. I'm just glad Pete isn't being an ass because of Gabe.
Sign up to rate and review this story