Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Voices In My Head

Chapter 4

by Carebear_Assassin 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-07-17 - Updated: 2008-07-17 - 300 words

0Unrated
(Gerard’s POV)

I woke up from a month long coma and I felt someone lying next to me in the bed. “Gerard,” someone said “Gerard baby it’s time to wake up now.” I clung to that voice and forced my eyes open. “That’s it love.” someone whispered in my ear, but there was no one in the room. I used what little mussel I had left in my legs to walk out into the hall way.

“Mr.…Uh…Doe.” there was only one nurse there.

“Who was the woman who was in the room with me?” I asked collapsing to the ground. She rushed over to my side.

“Mr. Doe, you haven’t had any visitors.” she kneeled beside me and tried to help me stand.

“Tell her your name is Gerard.” there was that voice again. I looked around for the source. The only other person around was the nurse. Who was getting impatient with my ignoring her.

“Fine, Mr. Doe…”

“My name is Gerard!” I yelled. I swear if she called me Mr. Doe one more time…

“Okay,” she said taking a timid breath. “I’m going to get Dr. Maddox alright.” she didn’t wait for my answer she just left me sitting on the floor in the hallway of a hospital. I closed my eyes trying to calm my nerves and that’s when I saw her for the first time. She stood about 5”4’ with long hair. Her skin the color of cinnamon, her eyes a light brown, She was beautiful.

“Hello.” it wasn’t her, it was a man. I opened my eyes and she disappeared, but I could still feel her when she sat down beside me on the floor. “Why don’t we have a talk son?” the doctor said.
Sign up to rate and review this story