Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cancer.

Chapter 4.

by madzMCRMY 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-07-19 - Updated: 2008-07-19 - 292 words

0Unrated
GENERAL POV;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikey stood there, unable to comprehend what Kinsie had just said to him.
"C-cancer..? This can't be right..something has to be wrong about this. I mean...fuck.."
Kinsie just sat on the ground shaking her head, tears running down her pale face. Mikey slowly walked over to the fragile-looking girl and carefully wrapped his arms around her, as if she would break if he held her too tight. Everything was completely silent for a while, until Kinsie spoke up.
"Mikey..I'm sorry I didn't tell you until now..I didn't know how to. Now the way I did wasn't too gently, or how I planned to tell you, and I probably hurt you worse than it would have if I would've just told you in the beginning. I'm so sorry." A few more tears rolled down her cheeks as Mikey began to speak.
"No, I'm sorry. I just yelled at you for no reason at all. You didn't deserve that. I should've talked to you and Gerard before, instead of doing this. I probably hurt you, and that wasn't right." An awkward silence filled the air as Mikey and Kinsie sat there, silently crying.
"Kinsie..err..how long..do you..have, you know?" Mikey asked. An awkward silence filled the air as Kinsie took a breath.
"I have about 6-8 months." She said, her voice full of frustration. "That's fucking all. Just half a year."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this sucked:/. It's kinda just a filler, and I felt bad for not updating hahah.
And sorry it took so long for me to update..I've had major writers block if you haven't noticed.
Review please? I dunno for sure if I'm gonna keep going with this story..should I?
Sign up to rate and review this story