Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make A Wish

Make A Wish

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 4 reviews

O.O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2008-08-03 - Updated: 2008-08-03 - 472 words - Complete

0Unrated
"How could you? HOW COULD YOU?!?" Frank screamed. He raised his fist up again and hit Gerard again.
"Frank stop!" Gerard shouted but Frank just laughed.
"You think I'm gonna stop now huh pretty boy?!" He shouted back. (Dramatic scene I know but HAHA!! Gerard is very pretty Frankie!!)
"Frank look I need to talk to Anna!" Gerard yelled. Frank laughed louder.
"What after all you've put her through? She doesn't want to talk to YOU!" He smirked. Gerard looked up at Anna hopefully but she couldn't bear to look at him.
"See?!" Frank yelled triuphantly.
"Anna I'm sorry" Gerard begged. Frank (who was kneeling on Gerard) pulled him up roughly by the collar.
"You are nothing but a lying scum bag. You worried Anna for months and she thought it was all her fault. How could you let her blame herself when it was you who couldn't keep your filthy hands off MY girlfriend!" Frank snarled in Gerard's face. Gerard closed his eyes.
"Frank look I'm sorry but I really need to talk to Anna right now" He said calmly. Frank looked disgusted.
"I'm not letting you go anywhere near my sister you bastard." He said glaring at him.
"You can't stop me Iero" Gerard snarled back.
"Oh yeah?" Frank questioned and then punched Gerard in the face again. Gerard's lip started bleeding.
"Come near her and I'll kill you. I swear it Way I'll do it." Frank said menicingly.
"Frank" Anna said finally. "C'mon". Frank shoved Gerard down on the floor and glared at him. He slowly got up, Then kicked Gerard in the chest hard. Gerard yelped in pain.
"Frank!" Anna shouted again. He turned from the bloody mess that was now Gerard and put his arm round his sister and dragged her away roughly from Gerard. Gerard looked pleadingly at Anna but she carried on walking, Even though it broke her heart to do so. Gerard got up in pain and limped back home.
"What about my stuff Frank? It's all at Gerard's" Anna said timidly as Frank wiped some of Gerard's blood off his face. Frank snarled at the sound of Gerard's name.
"You're staying with me Anna. I'll go get your stuff tomorrow" He said staring ahead.
"You won't hurt him will you?" She asked quietly. Frank laughed softly but didn't answer.
"Frank" Anna demanded and he spun round to face her.
"Why do you give a crap about him anyway? He hurt us!" He shouted.
"Frank please calm down! You're scaring me" Anna cried as tears ran down her cheeks. His angry glare dissappeared and he hugged her tightly to him. Anna cried into his shoulder.
"Shh.. It's okay Anna. I'm sorry I scared you". Frank said as he rubbed the small of her back soothingly.
"I won't let him hurt you again I promise.."
Sign up to rate and review this story