Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make A Wish

Make A Wish

by xoxofallenangelxoxo 5 reviews

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I got Guitar Hero!! It is AWESOME! I was happy cos AFI is on there XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-08-06 - Updated: 2008-08-06 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
A door slammed somewhere making Anna jump. It was dark in FRrank's apartment.
"Frankie?" She asked sitting up on the couch. He didn't come into the room.
"Frank is that you?" Anna called again getting up off the couch. She could see Frank's shadowy outline standing in the doorway.
"Frank.." She asked. He stepped forward and Anna gasped. Frank had a black eye and his cheek and nose was bleeding.
"Frank what happened?" She asked hugging him tightly. He stayed stiff but gently put his arm round her. Then he let her go and walked into the small kitchen to clean himself up. Anna hovered in the doorway unsure of what to do.
"Frank please talk to me" She whispered. He sighed and looked at her.
"What?" He asked angrily.
"Who did this Frankie?" She asked softly. His eyes flashed darkly.
"Take a guess" He snapped. Anna frowned.
"Was it..Gerard?" She asked. Frank smirked.
"Yeah but don't worry. I got him a lot worse than he got me" He said grinning.
"Your stuff is in the hall. I'm going to bed" He said pushing past her. She heard his bedroom door slam and some music playing softly. Anna stood in the silent for a few minutes then quickly grabbed a jacket off the table and quietly slipped out the front door. She closed it gently behind her, then turned and made her way down the steps and out the apartment building. She walked quickly through the dark night and tried not to be seen by anyone. She reached the place she was headed in almost 10 minutes. She buzzed the door and waited for a reply.
"Hello?" Came the weary voice on the other end.
"Hi um..it's me." Anna said, her heart pounding. There was a noise like the phone being dropped.
"Come up" Came the rushed reply. The door opened and Anna quietly walked in.
Sign up to rate and review this story