Categories > Original > Drama > Blood Sucking Babysitter

Chapter 12- Oh no, he asked.

by Mo_Was_Here 0 reviews

Josh and Katherine walk home, and they get around to talking...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-08-24 - Updated: 2008-08-25 - 783 words - Complete

1Exciting
I am sorry I haven’t written in a while I have been really busy. I hope you like this chapter! Please rate and review! Tell your friends!

Katherine’s POV

As Josh and I turned onto our street we saw two cars pulled into his driveway that neither of us recognized, I could tell by the immediate tension radiating off of him. I stared up at him and he looked back at me blankly. Then before I knew it we were at his front porch and he sat down on them and buried his face into his hands.
“A-are you alright?” I asked, the first words I had spoke since we left the courtroom.
“No.” He said flatly.
“Oh,” I said looking away from him.
“What happened to you?” He asked, and I looked at him to find his eyes no longer in his hands but burning me with a horrible gaze.
“Uh- I don’t know…” I said, and I was thoroughly confused.
“No one ever asked how you got hurt when they found you… and it has been bothering me.” He said still staring at me.
“Oh… um well… I don’t know…” I said lying.
“Don’t lie to me.” He spat at me, looking furious.
“I-I-Uh…” I said my voice trailing away. I couldn’t break my promise to Raymond, after what he did for me.
“Why can’t you just tell me?” He said almost shouting.
“Because I promised I wouldn’t.” I said trying to stay calm.
“I won’t tell anyone.” He promised me sincerely.
“I…I don’t know…” I said looking down.
“You can’t trust me?” He said shocked and angry, flying to his feet.
“No, Josh, I do but I promised I wouldn’t!” I said wanting to stand up to so I could meet his eyes.
“Well who told you this? Why can’t you just tell me?!” He shouted and started pacing.
“I told you! I made a promise that I wouldn’t tell anyone who did this to me if he let me go, and that’s why I am here!” I shouted back. I was so angry I wanted to press the forward button and drive away but somehow my fingers weren’t cooperating and wouldn’t move.
“He let you go?” He said quietly staring at me in amazement.
“Yes,” I said avoiding his gaze.
“After this bastard TORTURED YOU AND NEARLY KILLED YOU, YOU’RE STILL PROTECTING HIM!?” He screamed at me moving noisily up and down the porch stairs.
“JOSH!” I shouted looking at him as he came to an abrupt halt, “I am sick of this, if I hadn’t had promised I wouldn’t be here alright? And if I do tell you they might come and try to kill me again okay? Do you want me to die?” I shot at him.
He just stared at me with his mouth hanging open, “I… no I don’t want you to die.” He finally said.
“Then drop it okay?” I said and he nodded quickly once then sat on the porch again staring at me.
We were staring at each other both deep in thought. I want to tell him, I said over and over in my head and the words seem to drum to the same beat of my heart and they seemed to travel through my veins to every part of my body until a car pulled into the driveway and broke the trance we were in and made us both jump and look away.
I glanced back at the car and recognized it immediately; it was the small black car that belonged to Lucius. I gasped and slammed down on the forwards button and went zooming towards my house.
“Kat?” I heard Josh say but didn’t slow, I approached the ramp up to my front door but someone caught me by behind and dragged the scooter down the ramp.
“No!” I shouted and pressed the forward button even farther down.
Then the scooter stopped even though I was still pressing the forward button and I felt breathing in my ear. It was cool and even, it had a nice smell to that made me want to breathe it in more. Then I felt it move down my neck then I heard a familiar voice say “Relax, it’s me.” The voice said roughly and then they pressed their lips hard against my skin and sent a shiver up and down my spine; Not again. I said inside my head and closed my eyes; waiting.

Hahaha! The torture! I will write more soon! Rate and review! Tell your friends!
Sign up to rate and review this story