Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Chaos Reigns but Love Still Fights

"Oomph, that hurt!"

by wishing_on_a_rainbow 0 reviews

A lesson is started and with that, a fight but Cinta... Looses?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-10-15 - Updated: 2008-10-15 - 991 words - Complete

0Unrated
“SMACK! THUD!” A basketball hit the back of Jacinta’s head, smashing her face into the front door of the Brownstone. The very same door that she was trying to unlock with her dodgy front door key. She stood up groggily, picked up the ball and pegged it at Archie, who was running over. “Oh shit! I’m so sorry Jacinta, I didn’t mean to,” he said, worriedly. “I’m fine, no harm done,” she answered, as the cut on her head started to heal itself. “Whoa, cool trick!” Theresa exclaimed, “Are you a goddess?”
“No, I’m an immortal. I can heal really fast, I don’t often get sick but I can feel pain. I can also die, just; I’m a bit harder to finish off than a normal person.” She grinned; her head wound disappearing before everyone’s eyes. “Now that we’ve finished shopping, I think it’s time for a lesson, seeing as Athena just called to say that we can go to the school if we want.” Archie sighed, “I’ll call everyone on the PMR.”
()
Jacinta was grinning. A week of hard work and practice was all the heroes needed to be able to turn their sloppy attacks into precise, defined movements. First they each fought Jacinta, each trying to last as long as possible before getting knocked to the ground. With each lesson, they got better and better at staying on their feet. Archie was the record holder with five minutes and twenty-six seconds. Next, they moved on to pair work. In groups of two, they sparred and fought with staffs. After it was the All in Group Challenge. All seven heroes against Jacinta, with or without weapons. Today everyone had a weapon. Jay had his xiphos and shield, Theresa, her nunchucks. Atlanta wore her laser crossbow and Herry had his unbreakable rope. Odie had his PMR, with its many capabilities (tazer, light, etc, etc) and Neil was armed with Jay’s staff. Archie, as always, had his whip while Jacinta carried a scimitar, wickedly curved and glinting in the light. Jacinta jumped onto a pillar, surveying the area, deciding on a tactic. She selected one and her eyes found Archie. She smiled her evil smile, causing the hairs on the back of Archie’s neck to stand on end. It was the type of smile to chill to the bone and give you a reason to fear her. Jacinta stepped off the pillar, landing on her feet. She proceeded with stage one of her plan/strategy. Lure. She fought with Jay, managing to knock him into a pillar. She did the same with Theresa, Odie, Herry and Atlanta, all of them in too much pain to move properly. Neil, luckily for him, managed to evade her scimitar but got lassoed by Herry’s unbreakable rope instead. She swung him into the same pillar as the others, tied them all to it and knotted it several times; testing to make sure it wasn’t going to slip. Satisfied, Jacinta turned, her eyes narrowed in the search for Archie. Of all of the titans, he was the one who put up the most fight when they sparred. The others tried but just weren’t as good as him. Bingo, she spotted him. He was hiding in the stands, trying to avoid her so he could come up with a plan. Obviously, he didn’t have good luck today because she spotted him easily and walked over to him slowly. Time for stage 2. He launched an attack with his whip, which she easily parried with her scimitar. When she reached him, her roundhouse kick lost him his whip. This didn’t faze him though. He attacked, kicking and punching, arms and legs blurred because they were moving so fast. This wasn’t frenzied, desperate attacking though, it was planned carefully then put into action as she whirled, blocked and attacked back. Suddenly, Archie’s foot connected with Jacinta’s stomach, sending her flying. She crashed into the sidelines, her side hitting first. She tried to get up but couldn’t and fell back to the ground with a grunt of pain. Archie untied the others and walked over to Jacinta, prodding her with his toe. “C’mon Cinta, wakey wakey!” “Umm... Archie? I don’t think she’s faking it” Herry said quietly. Theresa quickly bent down to Jacinta and touched her hands to the immortals head. “She’s unconscious. For real,” she said, standing back up. “Whoa, Archie, how’d you manage that?” Neil sounded impressed. “I don’t know,” Archie answered, throwing a bucket of cold water over the unconscious teen. “Argh... Oomph, that hurt! What happened?” she spluttered, coughing and clutching her head in both hands. “Archie beat you,” Herry stated as he picked her up and carried her over to some stands that weren’t destroyed by Jacinta’s fall. He placed her, as she winced and checked her side was ok. “Beat me?” she asked incredulously, as everyone had a look at her side. It was bruised purple from her armpit to her knee (on her left side) and her right shoulder was dislocated. “Yeah, is it really that hard to believe?” Archie seemed happy for winning. “Yes, actually, it is. Oooooh...” Jacinta trailed off, groaning as she pushed her dislocated shoulder back into place. “I’m gonna get you for that,” she said as she massaged her shoulder. Archie’s smile vanished instantly to be replaced by a look of worry. “But until then, I’m gonna sit and rest, feel free to go do other stuff if you want.” Jacinta said, rubbing her fingers against her temples.
********
Sorry if I'm warbling on but I need to establish some things before I can get to the death match at the end, like how everyone gets better but also stuff like, how people get together... plz R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story