Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Peterick: The Pete and Patrick Chronicles

Lollipops are for Suckers.....And I'm the Biggest One You'll Ever meet...

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Hmmm...interesting title ^

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-12-02 - Updated: 2008-12-02 - 529 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick's POV:

Me and Pete had already told Andy and Joe. They took it quite well. They were actually really happy for us. Our parent's hadn't taken it quite as well, but we knew that they would eventually understand.
Right now Pete was holding me in his arms.
"Tricky, you know what?" Pete asked me.
I smiled and looked at Pete, "What Petey?" I asked.
"I never got you that lollipop, did I?" he smirked deviously at me.
"No, you didn't Petey! I think you should give me yours, Its only fair, and I'm kind of hungry...." I said sarcastically and tugged at his belt. Pete laughed and, since we were sitting with Joe and Andy, they immediatly said, "GROSS!" and ran into the back room of the bus.
"Fine then! We don't need you two!!!" Pete shouted sarcastically at them. I cracked up before Pete yanked my shirt off and started on my pants. I undressed him at the same pace and soon enough we were one on top of the other making out.
"Pete..." I moaned for about the hundredth time when he bit my lower lip.
"I need you so much Pete..." I said.
"You've no idea how long I have waited for this...." Pete rasped into my ear seductively. I slid downward and put Pete's dick in my mouth. All I thought about was how Pete tasted better than I had ever imagined. The tip of him brushed the back of my throat and I tasted some pre-come. I just barely noticed Pete's moans on top of all of my pleasure. Pete came the instant that I ran my lips down his shaft. I licked my lips and came up to Pete's face to kiss him. I stuck my tongue in his mouth for a second kiss. Pete soon pulled away for air.He was sweating His chest was heaving, his hands at his sides. After a few minutes of just laying there, watching Petey catch his breath and staring into his liquid brown eyes, he ran his fingers through his hair. I got off of him to ease up his breathing a little more. I sighed, but happily.
"Patrick, I love you so damn much..." Pete said.
I took in what he had just said and then replied, "I love you too, Peter Panda." I giggled.
We pulled our jeans back on and then t-shirts. Pete walked over and opened the door to the back bedroom.
"It's safe to come out you guys!" he said and laughed. Both Andy and Joe scowled in disgust and got up from in front of the TV to come back into the 'living room' area.
"You know we love you guys, but don't ever start that again in front of us...ew..." Joe said. Andy laughed and agreed so me and Pete promised we'd warn them next time.
Next time.
Pete and I were dating now and that meant we really could show our affection for each other. I smiled just remembering this, now such a simple thing. We all sat down and challenged each other at a match of MarioCart and I just grinned the whole time.
Sign up to rate and review this story