Categories > Original > Romance > PROM NIGHT ♥ ♥ ♥

COMPLETION ♥ ♥ ♥

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

This is the final stand...how it all ends!

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-12-10 - Updated: 2008-12-10 - 2466 words - Complete

0Unrated
Me and my mother were out shopping. For a wedding dress. My wedding was in less than a month. Me and Evan had decided on having it at this one beautiful hotel in the middle of the city of Chicago. The hotel was famous for hosting many weddings, for it would be outdoors in the extravagant and beautiful garden. It was now mid-spring. The garden would be most pretty this time of year, I thought to myself as I walked out of the dressing room in yet another dress, inside yet another bridal shop.
"No...no. I don't like this one.", my mom critisized.
"Mom! You have to pick one of them!", I was getting really tired, since we'd been out all day, and not to mention annoyed. She hadn't liked one dress I'd had on all day.
"Mom, if you don't pick one soon, I am going to pick the one I like best....without your opinion!", I half shouted.
"We do this in two weeks, and I still don't have a stupid dress!!!", I added. I had been dress shopping for ages.
"Okay, okay. Try that one over there.", she said pointing. I turned my head to look at the gown she was pointing at. I had never seen another one like it. It was all white, but glowing. I walked over to it. I felt the tiny diamonds around the top of the dress. The sleeves would hang just off the shoulder, and they had slits in them. It had more tiny gemstones on the waist and right hip. I also noticed that, though I had originally thought different, the dress wasn't all white. It had a little bit of a pink twinge to the 'skirt' part of the dress. Then it had the long train that would drag down the aisle. It was also set with a gemstone covered veil to match. I smiled at my mother.
"This is it.", I half whispered.
"You really like this one?", she said.
"Yes, I'll try it on!", I said excitedly. I grabbed it off the rack and ran for the dressing rooms. When I finally got it on, it looked magnificent. I walked out to show my mom, and she liked it a lot. So this was the actual dress I would wear. Wow. All that searching did pay off. We checked out. It turns out, the dress was $1,500 which was a little more than I expected, but so worth it.
Evan had already gotten his tuxedo. I hoped it was a good one, too.


Wedding day came fast. Before I knew it, I was in my dressing room inside the hotel with my mom doing my hair and slipping on my veil. She did my makeup too, which matched my dress. My eyeshadow ended up being light pink, and I had gray eye liner on to complement it. I hadn't seen Evan all day, and now I would have to face the crowd. I saw my cue, and stepped onto the carpet that I knew led up to the alter. The walk seemed like it was a thousand eternities. I was so nervous, but my smile had managed to stay genuine because it was going to end up the best day of my life. I finally reached the alter, and then took in a deep, but quiet, breath. I glanced at Evan and we smiled at each other brightly. Then we faced forward.
The priest then said, "We are gathered here on this beautiful afternoon to share with Kaitlyn and Evan as they exchange vows of their everlasting love..."
I was sort of zoned out through most of the priest's words until he said this, "At this time, I'll ask you, Evan, and you, Kaitlyn, to face each other and take each other's hands."
We did so and his hands were pretty clammy which made me smile very widely at him, more than I already was of course. I thought how my hands were probably just as sweaty. I felt like laughing, but didn't.

Then the priest said, "Kaitlyn, will you take Evan, to be your husband, your partner in life, and your truest love? Will you cherish his friendship, and love him on today, tomorrow, and forever? Will you trust him and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be most faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"
I gulped, still holding onto my smile, and answered the two words that I would only ever answer to this question.
I said, "I will."
Evan beamed and the priest continued.
"Evan, will you take Kaitlyn, to be your wife, your partner in life, and your truest love? Will you cherish her friendship, and love her on today, tomorrow, and forever? Will you trust her and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be most faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" A tear escaped from Evan's eye, and he looked at me, in the eyes, so lovingly, and replied, "I will."
"If there is anyone who objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace.", the priest said with a smile.
No one spoke.
"Then I no pronounce you man and wife.", the priest said happily. We gazed at each other, beaming.
The priest finally said," You may kiss the bride." We both leaned in, Evan held the back of my head gently in place as we kissed. It was the most satisfying feeling I had ever had. The guest's clapping was so muffled, I could barely notice them, kissing Evan did that to me often.

The reception turned out to be supurb, and a great party for everyone. Then it was off to the airport. Our bags were packed and our honeymoon was set to be on a cruise in the Caribbean. I was tired at the airport that morning, but I held Evan's hand and fought the dreary exaustion. It was early. For me, at least. We caught our plane to Florida, and then boarded the ship. The guide showed us to our room, and we finally set down our luggage. Evan sighed. I walked out onto the balcony, which we had to pay extra for. The ship hadn't left it's dock, but I looked out onto the ocean. It was vast, beautiful. Evan came up behind me and looked out onto the ocean too.
"Wait until you see the Caribbean. It's water is more beautiful and more blue than you can ever imagine...", I said.
He said back, "This is going to be such a fun cruise." Just then the ship had a sudden jolt, and then a gliding sensation began. We must have began moving, I thought. Me and Evan walked up onto the deck and decided to get a bit of breakfast. We walked to the cafe and I had a club sandwich while he had a muffin and a latte.
"You know, I think I want to try some rock-climbing, this ship really does have a lot to do!", he suggested.
"Yeah seriosly! In-line skating, golf, rock-climbing, swimming....but I am totally in for some rock-climbing!", I exclaimed. So after our breakfast we headed to the rock wall. This one instructor showed us how to climb the wall, and harnessed us up. I started up the wall before Evan, and he followed. When we were pretty high up, he stopped and said, "Wow, look at the view!" I looked out to sea. It was bigger than I had even thought. My hand slipped on the next rock and I squeaked as I fell but ended up slamming into Evan, who was behind me. He blinked then laughed.

For dinner, we went to the fancy restaurant on the ship, which was beautiful and had divine decorations everywhere, with live piano entertainment. We ended up having seafood, what better to eat on a ship? And after headed to our room. The day had really worn me out, so we were beat. I kissed Evan goodnight, and drifted off to sleep, same as him. The next morning, I awoke, not really tired, and got up to redo my hair. Evan didn't move even when I got up and I put the blanket back on him and went to the mini-refrigerator to grab a snack. Then I got a quick shower and by the time I got out, Evan was awake and eating a piece of fruit.
"We're officially in the Caribbean, the captain just made the announcemnet five minutes ago.", Evan said and smiled.
"Cool!", I exclaimed, then combed my hair and put on some clothes.
"The ship stops in Puerto Rico in about an hour, what should we do til then?", he asked curiously.
"Hmmm....well we can first pack what we need when we stop in Puerto Rico and then go swimming."
"Alright.", he agreed and stood up.

The ship docked in Puerto Rico five minutes early, and we got off the ship to tour the city. We got there at 3pm and had until 9pm. We took loads of pictures of the beautiful buildings and of us two together. We generally had a good time. A day later, the boat stopped in Jamaica and that's when we finally got to the beach. We walked through the sand and swam in the ocean, we even went down to the ocean again at night and saw crabs scurrying across the wet sand. We boarded the ship that night at 9pm as scheduled. We went straight to our room after lingering on deck for a while looking at the rippling sea and the shining moon. Then got changed for bed. Then I beckoned him out onto the balcony. I looked out at the ocean, with the lights from the ship glaring and shining brightly on the sea. I was leaning on the railing of the balcony and breathing in the satisfying sea air. It was such a beautiful night, I concluded. Evan finally said something to break the silence,"It is so nice out tonight...", he said and breathed in some of the sea air too. He put his hand on my shoulder and I turned to face him, his brown eyes as elegant as ever in the moonlight. I put my arms around him embracingly and sighed, in relief to finally be in his arms again.
"Love you...", I said.
"Yes me too.", he said. I looked at him, and he looked back and he kissed my neck. His full, wet, lips were heaven. I tilted my head sideways, welcoming him ever more. Then I kissed his cheek, and his chin and finally his lips, softly.
"....I'm a terrible kisser, I know...", I admitted speaking softly.
"No...you're just fine...", he replied.
He kissed me hard on the lips, and his tongue played against my teeth. I slid my hand down his pants and he gasped, but kept kissing me. He finally pulled away for a breath and I walked inside out of the cold and he followed. As soon as the sliding door was shut he backed me against a wall and I grabbed his ass. He jumped a little and I giggled before I started kissing him again. I then pushed him onto the bed, kissing him roughly and there we were. Half on, half off the bed, until he moved up onnto the bed all the way and I slid up too. Our clothers hit the floor soundlessly, and without a far drop. He then began placing kisses down my side and stomach until reaching my privates.Then he switched position with me and I grinned at him. I kissed his delectable lips twice before gliding my lips down his body. He replied with a shiver and then moaned as I placed a kiss on that 'place where the sun doesn't shine'. He moaned and I went back up to his lips and kissed him again and again. He then got back on top of me and led himself into me. I gasped and then moaned his name as the fingers on his right hand laced with mine. His mouth parted slightly and his bottom lip trembled furiously. That was it. Then he collapsed onto my chest, panting. He was so satisfying, I gasped for air. I ran my fingers through his casual looking hair.
"You're amazing...", he said finally.
"I love you so much Ev. I'll be here for you.....forever.", I said in a reply. I kissed him softly now. He was drenched in sweat, and I knew I was just as sweaty. He was still breathing hard, and I had just calmed my breathing a minute earlier. He managed to slide off of me and make it far easier for me to breath. We breathed in sync for a while, then stared into each other's eyes in just silence for a few minutes, before I whispered, "I'm tired, Evan....". He brushed my cheek with his hand and I held him tight. He fell asleep in my arms and I layed there just watching him. I finally placed a delicate kiss on the top of his head, and drifted off to sleep.

The next day, the ship set sail back to Florida. Me and Evan were happier than ever before. We'd been brought closer by this little trip, and last night's escapade. All we could do was smile at each other.

By the time the ship docked once again back in Florida, we exited the ship and headed for the airport. On the plane, we had both already seen the movie that was playing, and we talked about how much fun we'd had (no pun intended) and how Chicagowould be duller than anything by the time we were home long enough to compare. But Chicago was cool. That city had a certain nostalgia about it, that everyone loved it. We didn't arrive at the O' Hare airport until late, and we watched the late city lights flicker and blink, and sparkle and shine. I kissed his nose and he rubbed his cheek against mine after we'd closed the door of the awaiting car in the lot. We were silent on the way home, and went straight to bed once we reached our house.

A few months later as I kissed him goodbye as he went off to work, my kiss had already gained a new perk. I loved him now more than ever. He loved me now more than ever. Nothing else mattered. I knew that we were meant to be. We so belonged together, and that was something we both knew.

Sign up to rate and review this story