Categories > Original > Drama > Blood Sucking Babysitter

Chapter 22- Explaining Good and Bad

by Mo_Was_Here 0 reviews

Goliath tends to want attack everything.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-02-08 - Updated: 2009-02-08 - 857 words - Complete

1Exciting
Katherine’s POV

We were plunged into a sea of darkness until the little chute at the other side of opened and the brilliant white light filled the small space, I clambered off the chute and Goliath gracefully hopped off landing softly on his feet.
“This is where I live.” I told him as he looked curiously around my room.
He began to walk all around my room touching different surfaces or holding things closely to his face examining them. I walked over to my bed and sat down letting my legs lay limply over the edge as I watched him look over my room.
When he was done he walked over and sat on the bed next to me crossing his legs and playing with his little fingers, Goliath was a cute child, at this moment he didn’t look menacing at all, he was adorable.
“Katherine,” Axo said still completely emotionless.
“I’m sorry Axo; I couldn’t stay in here any longer.” I said looking helplessly at the ceiling.
“Understandable,” She said and I looked over at Goliath who was staring at the ceiling too, his eyes fierce.
“Goliath!” I shouted and stumbled off the bed and kneeled down to meet his height, “Goliath its ok! Axo is my computer she helps me, she is good Goliath!” He was still staring at the ceiling as if ready to attack.
“GOLIATH!” I shouted grabbing his chin and pulling it down so he could meet my eyes, “SHE IS GOOD! SHE WANTS TO HELP US!” His little red eyes were looking at me with full concern, he was struggling to keep his eyes on me, and he was fighting to look at the ceiling to find the owner of the cool female voice. “She’s with us Goliath, she’s good.” I said adding emphasis on ‘good’. He looked at me then his eyes softened, they were now turning a light red instead of deep scarlet.
“Katherine,” Axo began, “Mackena is not going to be very happy that you’ve allied Goliath.”
“I had to, he can help us. I know everyone thinks he’s horrible,” I said glancing sideways at Goliath, “But he’s really sweet.”
“Whatever you say,” Axo said her tone still plain.
I looked over at Goliath who was still staring at the ceiling, but this time less horrible. Mackena was going to be furious with me that I had gotten Goliath, he had tried to attack her before and now he might be kill her on accident instead of Helena.
“Goliath,” I said and I looked at him. He stopped glaring at the ceiling and slowly looked down at me. “Bud, do you remember somebody by the name of Mackena? She was brought in to test you.” I said at him and he looked at me with understanding then placed his small fist on my forehead and all of my thoughts were flown out of my head and I the room in front of me changed.
I was standing in Goliaths room and Mackena was leaning against the wall across from Goliaths cage.
“3-2-1,” Two men said as they unlocked Goliaths cage then ran from the room and locked the door behind them.
Mackena moved away from the wall about a couple inches and watched the cage intently, then Goliath flung himself from the cage and went hurtling towards Mackena, but she was to quick and hit him with both her fists together and he went flying across the room and hit the wall with a loud thud, but then he flew off of it and landed gracefully on his feet. He was angry and his eyes were almost black, he took a couple steps forwards then grabbed the cage and yanked it from the wall and threw it at Mackena, but she grabbed it and threw it on the floor. Then surprisingly she sat down next to it, and started playing with her nails. Goliath took a couple steps forward so they were now only two yards away, Mackena looked up and smiled gently, but Goliath threw himself at her face and she grabbed him around the neck then threw him at the wall to her right. Goliath hit the wall with a defeating crack and the wall behind him split under the pressure and weight as Goliath slid slowly to the ground. Mackena stood up, and then she spat on the cage and left the room.
Then I came back to my own mind as Goliath took his hand off my forehead.
“So you do know her,” I said and Goliath nodded,”Well believe it or not, she is going to help us. She is going to try to keep me alive and help us win the fight, so you cannot attack her when she comes in here, alright?” I asked and looked at him. He looked slightly angry but I knew he understood.
“Katherine,” Axo said suddenly.
“Yes?” I asked and looked away from Goliath to stare at the ceiling.
“They’re coming.” She replied.

Sorry this is so short! I don’t have much time lately!
Sign up to rate and review this story