Categories > Original > Horror > Blood Sucking Babysitter

Chapter 23- Finale; Part 2

by Mo_Was_Here 0 reviews

FINALE PART DOS

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-03-22 - Updated: 2009-03-22 - 1939 words - Complete

1Exciting
I took a deep breath of smog and knelt down to the ground, I felt and impulse of venom and my vampire side fully took over. I blinked and everything became sharp and clear, I looked down and saw a mass of cloth and deep purple blood. I picked up Goliaths limp body and gazed at it, two hot tears trickled down my face and fell into his eyes that had still been open. I closed his eyes gently then wiped off my cheek and stood up still clinging to his small, cold body. Then out of no where Lucius sprung forward and tackled me to the ground sinking his sharp teeth into my shoulder. I screamed at the top of my lungs then threw him off of me and into the wall, which shattered and he slipped to the ground. I flew to my feet with Goliaths body still in my arms, Lucius stood up and crouched letting go a snarl from the back of his throat. I couldn’t help but let out a loud roar to which Lucius smiled. I held onto Goliath tighter as Lucius and I began to circle, my pulse had now quickened to a point I thought my heart might just burst. I let the full hatred fill me, I felt horrible. Goliath was my child, I was the only one who understood him, he could have been a great vampire, but Lucius killed him. Now it was time for Lucius to receive the karma that has been haunting him for ages.
I reached down and kissed Goliaths tiny head, and then I placed him gently on the floor. Lucius stared at me then took one step forward and I pounced at him and grabbed him right in the neck. I smashed him up against the wall and managed to shove my fingers in between his upper and lower jaw. Then with all the force and anger I had I began to pry them apart. Then I heard a satisfying crack as I broke his jaw, then his eyes rolled back into his head and he slid to the ground. I pulled out my gun and shot him twice in the heart.
“That’s what you get for killing a child, you bastard.” I whispered and walked over to Goliaths body. I picked it up and placed him on my battered and ripped bed. I looked down and admired my work, then gently kissed his cold forehead.
“He looks so peaceful,” Helena whispered and I whirled around and pulled out my gun, “Whoa there, Katherine, we can easily resolve this.”
“Easily? You think this is easy? For anybody?” I sobbed.
“Katherine, you’ve lost so much, you’ve been through so much. If you just give in you’ll be saving so many people’s lives. And not just the people you love, innocent strangers also. Just give up Katherine, and I promise, you will die in faith.” Helena whispered.
I looked at her, she was wearing almost the same jumpsuit as me, but it was torn and battered and smudged. Then I looked into her eyes and pulled the trigger. There was a loud echoing bang that reverberated through the room and I closed my eyes, and tears leaked through my lids and fell gently down my cheeks.
“You little bitch!” Helena shouted and my head shot up. She had put her hand up and caught the bullet; her hand was now covered in black blood and was seeping down onto the ground.
“Don’t fuck with me, I will kill you faster then you could ever imagine.” She said and she spat at the ground. I looked into her cold scarlet eyes and they seemed to pull me in. She had captured me into a gaze and her deep eyes seemed go on forever and ever. She was captivating me, controlling me, and thoughts that weren’t mine came in.
Just give up; it will be so much easier.
No, I don’t want to give up, I have to do this for Goliath and Mackena.
They died for a good reason, you don’t have to do anything for them, and they would want this.
No, they would want me to carry on.
Give up Katherine, it’s the only way.
NO IT’S NOT.
YES KATHERINE IT IS.
Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I fell to my knees, I let out a blood curdling scream and it felt as though my head was about to burst.
“YOU CAN DO IT, KATHERINE!” I heard Mackena yell, and I looked up, she was laying a couple yards away but she was as pale as a ghost and writhing in pain.
“SILENCE!” Helena yelled and made a hand motion at Mackena and she instantly fell silent in a fit of trembles.
Then with all the courage in the world I stood up and blocked out Helena.
“What the hell-?” Helena said but my book case flew over and knocked her against the wall, then it burst to flames.
Helena screamed and began struggling against the wall, she managed the push the bookcase off but I made the room begin to shake and she fell to the ground. Then I made her stand up and face me, and I lost control.
Random objects burst to flames and the room began shaking violently and Helena was pale and shaking uncontrollably, then a wind kicked up and began carrying the burning objects around the room forcing us into the center of a burning tornado. Then once again Helena’s thoughts flooded into my mind.
This can’t be happening, she can’t have more power then me, no one but the elders can, this is impossible.
I let a new impulse of rage and Helena’s iris and pupil disappeared into a sea of white, she then stood completely still and black acrid blood began to ooze out of her mouth. Then without any notice a burst of flame erupted from her stomach and the flames began to spread over her whole body, licking every inch. She let out one last blood curdling scream and fell to the floor wriggling uncontrollably.
Suddenly the wind stopped and the burning objects fell to floor in ashes, and the earthquake came to a halt.
I walked over to Helena as she burned and she looked up at me and whispered, “H-h-help m-me…” I looked down into her now bright green eyes and said, “You will die for a reason.” And her eyes rolled back into her sockets as the last flame caught her neck and crept upward burning her face.
“Katherine…” Mackena whispered and I whirled around.
“MACKENA!” I shouted and ran over to where she lay.
“You were marvelous.” She whispered as I propped her up on my knee and held her close like a small child.
“I couldn’t have done it without you,” I said quietly and looked down into her eyes and mine filed with tears.
“Don’t cry, Katherine. I’m such a waste of salt water.” She said and chuckled at her own joke.
“We can save you,” I said brushing the hair off of her cheek.
“It’s time for me to go Katherine, I have been alive for long enough,” She said closing her eyes at my touch, “But there is something I have to do before I leave.”
“Yes?” I asked looking into her eyes.
“Give me your arm,” She said and I held out my left arm, she took it into her hand then lifted her head and sunk her deep teeth into my arm. I let out a sigh of pain, but instead of her taking my blood she put something into my blood stream, I felt it hot and stinging travel up my arm then into my heart, which spread it through the rest of my body. Then Mackena let go of my arm and wiped her mouth.
“What will I become?” I asked her and she looked up at me with a smile.
“You, dear, will become indestructible. You will become half vampire and half werewolf. That way your blood has altered and you won’t be of any use to Viktor.” Mackena said and smiled at my arm, it had already heeled.
“Thank you,” I said and two tears slipped down my cheeks and fell onto Mackena’s forehead.
“Don’t worry, child, you will be fine.” She said and touched my cheek, her fingers were ice cold.
“I’m not sure I will be,” I said reaching up and holding her hand that was on my cheek.
“I’ll watch over you, forever.” She said, and with one last look her eyes turned from a brilliant blue to a light brown, then rolled slowly back into her head, and her hand fell from my cheek down onto her lap, and she became silent and limp.
I began to cry and I held onto Mackena’s body even tighter, I would never let go of her, I couldn’t she was the closest thing I had.
“She’s in here,” Axo said quietly and I looked up through the smog to see four to five people climbing through the wide whole in my wall.
“Good god,” One of them said.
Another one of them spotted me on the floor holding Mackena and walked over, he knelt down and placed his fore and middle finger on Mackena’s neck searching for a pulse.
“How long has she been dead?” He said softly in a deep, hoarse voice, which fitted him seeing as he was very large.
“Only a-a-ab-bout an m-m-minute or s-so,” I managed to choke out through sobs.
“I’m sorry for your loss; I was quite close with Mackena myself.” He said and I looked up, the other men were looking at the other bodies around the room.
“Hey boss, I think this is Goliath,” One of the men said as he bent over my bed reaching down for him.
“DON’T TOUCH HIM!” I shouted so loud it made all of them jump.
“Ok, we won’t touch him,” The big man said to me, “Don’t touch him Avery.” He directed to the other guy I yelled at.
“Katherine, it’d probably be good if you left, I can carry Mackena.” He said holding out his arms hopefully.
“No, I will clean up here.” I said and wiped my tears away standing up and pulling up Mackena also and holding her like an infant.
“Katherine, I must protest, there is nothing you can do for her. You must be really tired, let me take care of Mackena and Goliath and everyone else.” He said trying to take Mackena from my arms, I let out a low snarl and he took a step back.
“Don’t touch her.” I said menacingly.
“Ok I won’t Katherine, but we will help you clean all this up.” He said as if it settled the matter.
“If any of you touch Goliath while I’m gone, you can believe that I will have your head.” I said and turned around and began to walk to the door, and I heard some chuckle.
“I was being literal,” I said while balancing Mackena in one arm grabbed a gun out of my pocket and shot at the ceiling. The shot echoed in the room and some rubble fell to the ground, “One of you can clean that up.” I said and stepped through the giant gaping hole in the wall.
Sign up to rate and review this story