Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The Trick

Chapter 4

by _angeldevilsophie_ 0 reviews

Only one thought passed through my mind at that very moment--Oh Crap!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 612 words

0Unrated
JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

I sped down the road as fast as I could, not even paying attention to the speed limit. I had to find Delilah before it was too late! It took only 5 minutes to get to the warehouse at the speed I was going, though it felt like a life time. I stopped the car right outside the warehouse door and got out
The warehouse door was locked and the windows were boarded up. But one good kick and I burst the door open and ran inside. Everything inside looked dusty and old. There must have been about 50 rows of shelves holding furniture. But I wasn't paying any attention to that, I was too busy searching for Delilah.
I looked down almost all the rows, when I heard voices coming from an office at the back of the building. I ran toward the sound.
Burst through the door. The first thing I saw was Dr.Dismay and three of his hench men...but no Delilah.

"Where is Delilah!" I yelled angrily

They laughed.

"She was never here, Lolipop." Dismay cackled

I stared at him.

"What are you talking about?" I asked

"She's in the Pine Forest right now looking for you." One of Dismay's hench men said evily

I was shocked. Delilah wasn't here.

"GET HIM!" Dismay yelled at his hench men

All three hench men ran at me. I tried to make a break for it, but they grabed me by the arm and started beating me. I struggled and almost escaped, but one of the hench men grabbed a desk lamp and hit me in the back of the head really hard. Then every thing went black...
**************
I woke up feeling very, very dizzy. How long had I been knocked out? The room kept spinning making it hard to think. I opened my eyes. Dismay and his hench men were standing by the door aparently about to leave the office. I tried to stand up but I noticed I was tied to a chair.
Dismay heard me and turned around.

"Why are u doing this?" I said

"I thought that it was time to split up the team." he said with an evil grin and he left the room and locked the door.

So he was doing this to split up me and Delilah...

All of a sudden I smelt smoke. Dismay was going to burn down the warehouse with me in it!

Only one thought passed through my mind at that very moment
Oh Crap!
********************************

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

How could I have let this happen? I was such an ediot. Why couldn't I see it was a trap?

I was still hanging from the root, though all of my mucules were screaming in protest.
I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer and that eventually I would hall into the pit of snakes.

But I couldn't die Julius was still out there and Dismay had him. I had to get to him!

I start looking around the pit. I noticed a thick vine dangaling into the pit. If I could just reach it...I grabbed it! I climbed as fast as I could even though all of my arm mucules were very soar. I climed out of the pit. I stood up and looked at the pit, momentarilly stuned at my own strength. But a second later I was running back out of the forest towards the chopper. It seemed to take less time to get there then it did when i was running into the forest. I climbed in the chopper and took off.
I had to get to Julius.
Sign up to rate and review this story