Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Get Under My Damn Skin.

Here For You.

by shehadtheworld12 5 reviews

A clue and an apology (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-26 - Updated: 2009-06-27 - 1987 words

5Moving
Rest in peace Dixie! :'(

Ashley's POV

I reached my father's grave and took a deep breath, as I sat down on the slightly damp grass. The tombstomb was decaying over time, But the writing was clear as ever.

Rest In Peace.
Joshua Scott Banez.
November 12, 1968 - January 5, 2006.
A son. A Husband. A father.
You will be in our hearts forever.


Were the words that haunted me and teased me. I set the roses down neatly on the grave. There was no sound of life except the wind blowing softly through big green umbrella trees. The small stream a couple feet from me, giving smooth noises, as the current passed as a steady pace. I remember I used to catch butterflies here when I was little. They were so beautiful and plenty of colors, almost like a rainbow. I didn't even hear my own heart beat. I watched the yellow sunflowers sway with the breeze. The sun wasn't fully down, but getting close to setting on the mountains. I had finally spoken.

"Hi. Daddy." I said softly. I choked back tears as no voice responded back to me. It was like talking to myself, even though I do it all the time, this was really different, so silent.

"I can't believe it's been 3 years. It seems like yesterday, ya know?. I hope you're not mad at me for not coming last time. I had a very difficult case to handle. You're were and still are, my inspiration for being an officer. I want to be just like you. You were strong and brave, yet caring at the same time. You had so much passion and you never should've died that day."

Tears spilled out as I spoke my last sentence. What did a good guy do to deserve to die? But it wasn't by chance or pure odds. It was my dad doing his job, and dying for something he always wanted. He died saving someone else's life. What could be more selfless than that?

"I know you're happy with God daddy, but I miss you so much. Sometimes it's hard, being an officer though." Like today. I rubbed my hand down the cold cement tombstomb and frowned. I squinted my eyes as something in the distance flew around. It looked white, but then it looked pink. They were coming closer and I gasped as they swirled around me and made a circle in the sky. Butterflies. A soft sound of little wings flapping made smile. I cautiously held out my hand and giggled as one landed on my hand. The small antennas were slighlty ticklish. It flew off, and joined it's brothers and sisters. I layed my head down on the grass where I watched them fly a couple inches away from me. Amazing. I decided that staying awhile longer wouldn't bother anyone. I quietly closed my eyes and let the sun's rays warm my body as I eventually drifted off to sleep. Knowing to myself he was proud of me.

Bob's POV

I tried looking for her but I couldn't find her. I grabbed a coffee and calmed myself while chewing ony my lip ring. I didn't mean to make her upset. I only hope she gives me that chance to apologize. But let's be honest, that's like making a deal with a devil for my soul. Dangerous. I could talk to her tomorrow and set things straight. Madness I tell you. I got my coffee and drove home while the radio played softly. The whole time, I thought about her. On the way home, I passed through the cemetary. A got a couple chills as I drove through. It's been awhile since I was there. I squinted my eyes as I saw a body laying next to a tombstomb. It looked like a girl. Was she dead?! No, I saw her move. What kind of person sleeps in a cemetary? People these days....

Ashley's POV

I yawned and stretched as I opened my eyes in suprise. I didn't realize time flew by so fast. The sun was mostly down the mountain only giving a line of light from the top. Stars were sprinkling the sky and I could see the moon coming into view. I frowned as the butterflies were gone, somewhere far away by now. I got up off the ground and kissed my hand then put on the tombstomb.

"Bye dad. I'll see you next time. Love you." I said softly then made my way back to my car. While walking a nervous pang hit me, like someone was watching me. I couldn't shake it. I turned but nothing was there. I stopped when I heard twigs snap. I quickly got in my car and drove home, not daring to look back......

The next day.

Bob's POV.

I felt licking on my cheek, it was like sandpaper. Rough, but ticklish. I opened my eyes to find Sally licking me half to death while purring. I pushed her away softly and smiled. She's my personal wake up call. I looked at the clock and frowned. Time to get up.

Oh good, you get to apologize today.

You just couldn't let it go could you?

Okay. Okay. Even though you acted like a, well..douche..if it's any consolation, i'm sure she'll accept it.

Wait, did you just say what I think you said?

Shut up and enjoy it while it lasts. I only do this when superman comes into town.

Huh?

Exactly, Bobert.

I rolled my eyes and got dressed. I combed my hair and put it into a fringe. I pulled my shoes on and grabbed my keys. I don't take long to get ready so..I was already on my way to the station. Again she popped into my mind, something about seeing her today put butterflies in my stomach. Is that good or bad?

Ashley's POV.

I quietly hummed Flyleaf's 'I'm so sick' to myself while I got ready for work. I felt.....better. Like seeing my dad, was comfort. But then I would think about, when I heard that noise. It was creepy to say the least.

"You're being dramatic, Ashley." I whispered and grabbed my coat and the plastic Dixie cup of coffee. Figures, there was hardly any traffic this morning. Maybe cause it's Thursday, in an uninteresting day. I was happily greeted my Mikey who was listening to his iPod while waiting for something that was interesting to happen.

"Hey Ash, how's everything?" I shrugged.

"Better." He nodded. I pointed to the morgue and he nodded and turned the music back on. It was too early for something, that requires and officer, to happen. I hung my coat on the hook and dragged the latest body out. It was a female ofcourse, short hair, slender looking, maybe athletic. I pulled her file out and began my observation. Hmm, Stella Rogers, 19, Race: Caucasian. I looked around at the lacerations that occured to her body. Mostly arms and legs. A couple bruises here and there. Burns scattered along her torso. Again, fingernails were bent back all the way. So young. This really made my mood off balance. I wrote down notes and looked on her thighs, again the '3' was on there, but looked like a backward S. I studied it carefully. What could that mean, it's his trademark obviously, but why only the females? I checked last minute traces and found a hair, but not Stella's. Her hair was blonde and shiny looking. This was a short brown hair. I found several more then grabbed my gloves and placed the hair into a sealed bag.

"Give me something here. I'm begging you." I said into thin air. Hair was a good sign of tracing. I made a mental note to talk to the chief about this. The door opened and I immediately tensed, figuring it was Bob. I wasn't quite sure how I felt about him right now. I sighed with relief, as it was just the janitor.

"Sorry, Ashley, I just gotta grab some cleaning supplies." I smiled.

"No problem Joe." I gave a nod. He grabbed the windex and rags, then left the room leaving me to be alone again. I turned and looked back at Stella.

"Please be my answer." I whispered to the lifeless body, that was perfectly still. No moving, no breathing, no nothing.

Time Lapse

Bob's POV

"Frank how many times, do I have to tell you? That's not how you use a taser!" I mumbled effortlessly. Frank + Tasers = Everyone should hide. Some people just can't 'grasp' these sort of things.

"Well what the fuck? I don't get it. All you're really doing is pressing-" Taser noise.

"Son of a blue balled bitch!" Frank yelled as he fell to the floor once more. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I calmly kneeled in front of him and clasped my hands together. I feel like I was talking to a child.

"Frank, look. There's some people who have the ability to work a taser, and then there's people who don't. I think we both know, where I am going with this." He sighed and nodded.

"All in good time, my friend." I patted him on the shoulder and helped him off the floor. I then checked the clock and sighed. It was now time to go patrolling.
I tipped my hat at Frank before walking to back where the cars were. But something wouldn't let me, and I knew why. I turned the corner and walked towards the morgue where hopefully she would be there. I opened the door to see her writing notes down. But it was in a black laced notebook. Pretty fancy, for dead notes. I calmly entered and took a deep breath.

"Ashley?" I said softly. I saw her close the black book and stiffen alittle.

"Yes?" She turned around and tucked the book under her arms.

"I just wanted to apologize, I didn't mean what I said." She nodded.

"It's okay. Yesterday was a very hard day for me and it caused an emotional reaction, it's not your fault." She said softly. Something was bugging her inside, I can tell.

"Well do you wanna talk about it?" She looked at me as if almost shocked. I can understand, I'm not usually the 'listening' type, much less the 'venting' person either. But something in me, made me feel bad for her. She shouldn't be sad.

Aww, you guys are so cute. Shall I go ahead, and make reservations for the first date?

You're really starting to tick me off...

Ashley's POV.

"Well do you wanna talk about it?" He said softly to me. I was shellshocked to say the least. Is this real? Is he actually caring, or just feeling sorry for me?

"It's fine." I mumbled. He didn't look convinced.

"I know I don't do this ever, but...." I raised an eyebrow at him and he nodded.

"It's a long story."

"Well, I got time. Anyways, we're supposed to do the look out for Toro. How bout we talk about it there?"

"I keep my personal life seperate, when I'm on a job." I smirked. He rolled his eyes.

"Are you gonna help me with Angel or not?"

"I'm coming, Robert."

That sounded so wrong.

That's not what I meant and you know it!

I wouldn't mind him slamming me down on a table, though.

What?!

Just saying....

Umm.. umm..

"Let's go." He snapped me out of my trance.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said too quickly. He stared at me funny. He shrugged then we walked to the back, where a door lead to the police cars. I carefully went to the passenger side. Before I opened the door, I stopped.

"Are you sure it's safe to be in a car with you?" He glared at me.

________________________________________________________________

Just a hint hint: Reviews = Faster updates (:
Sign up to rate and review this story