Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Jamais Vu

One & Only

by killxsmile 6 reviews

"Wipe that smile off your fucking face."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-08-10 - Updated: 2009-08-10 - 949 words

3Original
THANK YOU
somethingorother: lol. Seeing Jack at work was only awkward for Andy.
Oh man. You're prom dress sounds so pretty! I love swooshy skirts!
Ah, "Good Girls Go Bad" is such an addicting song.

F-A-S-D: Aww, thank you! I really did feel like a ballerina penguin at prom. It was awesome.
The music video for "Control" is crazy. I wanna have a party like that. lol.

ohsotay23: You'll learn more why Andy feels the way she does about Jack in this chapter.


STORY BELOW

‘Only a month more of this shit, and I’m done,’ I thought to myself as I stuffed my textbooks and binders back into my locker. My case of senioritis had gone from mild to severe within the past few days and I was counting down the seconds until graduation.

After adjusting the crooked magnetic mirror hanging on the inside of my locker, I shut the metal door and to my surprise, Alex was standing on the other side.

“Jesus Christ!” I said, clutching my chest. “You scared the shit out of me!”

“We need to talk,” he simply replied, leaning against the locker next to mine.

“What about?” I asked, heartbeat still elevated.

“Jack.”

“What about him?” I asked, playing dumb.

“I think you should give him a shot.”

“The only type of shot I’d give him is the alcoholic kind, and even that is highly unlikely,” I said, walking in the opposite direction.

“C’mon, Andy. He really likes you,” he said, following me.

“I know that,” I replied, rolling my eyes. “He’s been following me around like a lost puppy for the past two weeks.”

“That’s his way of showing he cares.”

“Well I’m not interested,” I started walking toward the stairwell, but Alex got in front of me and blocked my way.

“See, that’s where I think you’re wrong.”

“And how the fuck would you know that?” I asked, annoyed with his smugness.

“Because I know you.”

“Please, you know nothing about me outside of the bedroom.”

“Andy, you’re me, but with a vagina and boobs,” he said, matter-of-factly.

“Wipe that smile off your fucking face, and tell me what your point is,” I said, not bothering to mask my irritation.

“If I was a girl, I’d like Jack.”

“That’s probably the worst reasoning I’ve ever heard,” I said, trying to get past him once again.

“I knew you’d say that,” he smirked, still blocking my way. “But seriously, think about it. The reason we never worked out was because we’re pretty much the same person. And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that dating yourself is no fun.”

Opposites attract.
Sames repel.

I guess the latter applied to Alex and I.

“That actually made some sense, so I’ll give you credit there… But Jack and I wouldn’t work.”

“What makes you say that?”

“He’s not my type. I mean he’s funny, he likes booze, and I admit that he’s kind of cute, but the guy is way too clingy for my taste.”

“Aren’t girls always complaining about how guys aren’t sensitive enough? I mean, that’s why we broke up, isn’t it?”

“I’ve listened to your argument and it hasn’t changed my mind. Just drop it, and get out of my way,” I said.

Instead of moving, he brushed off my comment and looked me in the eye.

“Listen, I wouldn’t do this for just any person. After all, you dumped me. I’m supposed to be spreading rumors about you so you don’t get laid anytime soon. If anything, I should be telling Jack to stay the fuck away from you,” he said in a tone of annoyance. “I mean, he gave me a fucking black eye because I was mouthing off about how good you are in bed.”

“So why are you doing this?”

His face softened as the question left my lips.

“Because Jack’s my best friend, and I’ve never seen him this crazy about a girl,” he replied, honesty apparent in his eyes.

“Fine. Say that I give him a shot. Even if it did work out, we’re graduating in a month. Then once summer’s over, I’ll be off to college and you guys will be making a record. Don’t you think dating would be kind of pointless?”

“That’s the problem. You spend too much time thinking, and not enough doing.”

Doing is all I did with you, and look where that got us,” I quipped.

“Fine,” he said, throwing his hands up in frustration. “Be an ass about this, but the fact that you thought that far ahead proves that you’ve considered giving Jack a chance,” he said, moving aside.

I quickly moved past the arrogant asshole before me and made my way out of the school and out to my car.

Do you know that saying “out of sight, out of mind”?
Well I wish that applied to me, because on the way home and even after I had arrived, Alex’s words continued playing in my head.

+++++
There you have it.
Alex has put his 2 cents in.

The next chapter is going to be quite interesting.
If you want me to post it, I suggest that you RATE & REVIEW.

Q&A #5: When was the last time you sent someone a letter?

I'm penpals with moocow. Last month, I sent her a belated birthday card along with a letter. Fun stuff.

Don't forget that the Q&A goes both ways.
Feel free to ask me questions, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story