Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Swordfight?

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 2958 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11

“WHAT?!” Her anger took over and his sword was flung several feet away. She ceased the opportunity and jabbed him in the left shoulder. “If you don’t tell me where she is, I’ll jab it in even further.”

“I-I-I don’t know,” he stammered. He was sweating like crazy. I cringed and shuddered because blood was starting to drip from his shoulder. She had barely even jabbed him. I gasped.

“You leave me no choice,” she growled. She drove it in further. I watched the blood slowly drip from him... I shuddered even more and almost fainted.

“OK, OK! You can stop please!” He gasped and shuddered from the sight of blood. “I do know where she is.”

“WHERE?!” She gleaned it out... it made the most disgusting noise I had ever heard. I almost vomited from this.

He collapsed on the ground. “In… Dewford Town…,” he gasped and fainted.

“Don’t worry, I can help you stop bleeding,” she sighed. Everyone except me looked down because I had covered my face with my hands. I finally looked.

“So sorry guys, I can’t control my anger sometimes…,” she got some gauze from her pocket. She took off his shirt and wrapped it around his shoulder. She put pressure on it; it soon stopped bleeding. I stopped shuddering and cringing.

“Thanks…,” he said weakly. “I thought you were going to kill me…”

“Now why would I do that?” She winked. She helped him up. “You’ll be OK.” She helped him walk over to the others. “Byron, you take care of him, all right? Make sure he doesn’t bleed again.”

“Yes ma’am!” He nodded.

“Thanks,” She smiled.

“You’re welcome,” he replied. I sighed. We had almost forgotten about Kyogre and Groudon.

“Winona, go ahead and go to Dewford, I’ll take care of Groudon and Kyogre,” Rayquaza said.

“And just leave my only friends behind?” She growled. “Do you even KNOW what friendship IS?”

His eyes widened, it almost looked as if he blushed. “No… not really…”

“Friends are people that stick together even in the worst times! Friends are people that don’t abandon you!” She replied, smirking. Amen sister!

“Oh… wow, I didn’t know,” he hesitated. “Come and watch me then,” he flew over to Kyogre and Groudon.

“Maxie, you okay?” She asked.

He seemed to be more alert. “I feel better.” He paused. “You’ve made me want to quit being a part of Team Magma.” He got up.

“Quit?” We all said. Was this true? If I am not mistaken, I believe this is one of Cyrus’s best friends... I bet it was Cyrus that made him change his mind.

“I’m tired of being evil; I want to change the world in a good way. Can I join your group?” He sighed softly.

“Join?” She blinked. “Let me ask the others.” We all huddled together, we came to a conclusion: yes, but under one circumstance.

“Great idea,” Cynthia said.

“Yes, you may, but under one circumstance: prove to us that you’re able to be good,” she replied.

“Fine. Deal,” he held out his hand.

We all shook it. “Deal,” we all said. Rayquaza was looking at us; he wanted us to come over. We did what he said.

“Oh yeah, Winona, I’m used to getting jabbed by swords,” Maxie spoke up. I turned around when he said this, but turned back around to look at Rayquaza. He stopped looking at us and chanted something, that almost sounded Latin-like (to me anyway). Kyogre and Groudon started to calm down. Groudon burrowed under the ground; Kyogre floated in the air, back to the ocean. “Balance has been restored, I must go now. Goodbye,” he flew up. We all watched him fly up.

“Bye,” I mumbled.

“Roxie?” A voice said. “What are you doing up here?”

“Flannery?” She cocked her head.

“Hello,” we all said.

“I’m Flannery,” she held out her hand. She was hot, I must admit... she wore a black shirt that only covered her boobs (that is what made her so sexy...) with a flame symbol on it and she wore a nice pair of blue jeans with a belt. She had nice, red hair that seemed to go everywhere. She looked pail and arrogant almost. I mentally drooled... she was just as sexy as Marie. I shouldn’t tell her that, she would kill me.

“Hello,” we all said. We all shook her hand and told her our names.

“I heard something bad happened in Rustboro, your gym assistant told me,” she said.

“What happened?” Roxie growled. I listened closely.

“Team Magma and Galactic have started a riot against Aqua,” she sighed.

“Let’s go then,” Roxie urged. “Winona, I’ll meet you in Dewford, all right?” Roxie looked at her.

“All right, go ahead,” she replied.

“Nice to meet everyone!” She chucked a poke ball and out came a Charizard. They hopped onto it. “Bye!” She said.

“Bye!” We all replied. I smiled.

“I need a doctor after this,” Winona grumbled.

“I’m a doctor,” Lucian replied. “What’s wrong?”

“You are?” I paused. “A Croagunk stabbed my buttock.” I just wanted to laugh at this...

“Haha,” he chuckled. “I’ve been stabbed by them, too,” he reached into his pocket. He started writing something on a notepad. He ripped a sheet of and handed it to her. “Here.”

“Thank you,” She read it. And yes, he is a doctor because I could see that that was a legal prescription with his name on it.

“You’re welcome,” he smiled.

“So... how do we get to Dewford?” I shrugged. I noticed ash was begining to fall. “Hey look... we might need to get out of here.”

“Yeah, doesn’t look so good, go Salamence!” Lucian looked concerned.

“Great idea, go Staraptor!” Roark smiled.

“Aah! A bird!” Aaron hid behind Flint.

“I forgot about him, go Pelipper!” Marie smiled.

“Go Garchomp!” Cynthia smiled.

“It’s about time I showed her off, go Charizard!” Flint grinned.

“Go Fearow!” I smiled.

More ash was falling before. “We gotta get out of here now, Volkner, I’ll let you use Fragmory,” Winona let him out. He nodded a “thanks”. She nodded back. “We don’t have enough time to let anymore Pokémon out.” I eyed Aaron. “Aaron, you’re flying with me.”

He shuddered. “Aah!”

“Winona,” Tate said.

“We can ride out Lunatone and Solrock,” Liza replied.

“Good, let them out, we’ll have to go now,” she grabbed Aaron’s arm and helped him get on Gyrellow. I chuckled at this slightly. Marie couldn’t pass a giggle.

“Aah!” He continued to shudder.

Flint helped Candice get on his Charizard, Lucian let Byron ride on his Salamence, Liza and Tate rode their Solrock and Lunatone, Roark got on his Staraptor, Cynthia got on her Garchomp, Volkner got on Winona’s Fragmory, Maxie got on his Crobat, Marie got on her Pelipper, Volkner helped Maylene to get on her Fragmory I got on my Fearow,.

“Ready for take off!” Gyrellow ascended, the others followed. “Take us to Dewford!”

I wasn’t paying attention to how much time had passed... probably at least thirty minutes or an hour. We had finally made it. I had forgotten Dewford Town was an island. A very beautiful island indeed. The whole place was covered in a beautiful shade of golden-yellow sand. The ocean... was a beautiful shade of azure blue. I sniffed heavily... I loved the smell of the ocean... and what was that other smell? Ah, it was grilled or fried chicken (or fish?)... couldn’t tell which, though. I could feel some of the ocean air hit my hands and face. I looked at the beautiful green palm trees. It was picturesque! I grinned. My stomach hurt again from all the smells of food...

We finally landed somewhat near a strange cave. I couldn’t really see very far into it. I had to look at Winona; because I knew she was going to say something.

“Maxie, did he say where he’d be?” She asked.

“The cave over there,” he pointed. “You’ll beed Flash.” Aaron looked as if he'd seen a ghost.

“All right then,” She nodded. “Aaron? You alright?” She waved my hand in front of his face. I chuckled again slightly.

He seemed to have snapped out of it. “Yeah, I’m OK.”

“Buggy Boy, come here,” Lucian smirked. He grabbed a pendulum-looking object from his pocket. “Now, watch the pendulum.”

“Yes...,” Aaron stared at it.

“When I snap my fingers, you won’t be scared of birds,” Lucian replied. Marie and I snickered.

“Yes...,” Aaron repeated; he snapped his fingers and the look on Aaron’s face changed. “What happened?” He scratched his head.

“I hypnotized you,” Lucian patted him on the head.

We couldn’t help giggling at Aaron. “We should go now,” she started to walk, we all followed.

“So, Lucian, what kind of doctor are you?” She asked. I listened intently.

“I’m a psychologist (sort of, it’s not really my strong point) and a general doctor,” he replied.

“Ever done any surgeries?” She asked again. I could tell she was being nosey and she was bored. So was I, so I just had to listen...

“Yes, I have,” he smiled.

“Hey Lucian! I just remembered! You were my surgeon trying to repair my hand...” she stared at my hand. (I have no idea what happened!) “Dr. Victor, isn’t it?”

“Yes... it is, I remember now,” he patted her on the head. “That was three years ago, gaw... I had a flock of seagulls haircut then (not really though, just kidding, that’s just what it reminded me of),” he chuckled and we did the same.

Cynthia giggled. “Yes, I remember than,” she nudged him. “I thought you were so cute!” I nudged Marie, and she nudged me back.

“We’re here,” Maxie said. “We’ll need Flash of course,” he stepped in and we followed. I looked around... it was dark. I couldn’t see much. I think it’s because Eevee are diurnal... not nocturnal.

“I can take care of that,” Lucian let out his Bronzong. I could finally see... but the cave was so plain... no stalagmites or stalactites... no puddles of water or mud. Just a plain reddish-yellow rock. I thought it was an ugly place. We walked without saying anything. Maxie led us, he seemed to have known the way. He lead us to a part of the cave where Cyrus was supposed to be, but he wasn’t there. We all spotted Lorelei but she appeared to be knocked out and tied to a chair.

“Mom?” Winona shook her.

“Ehhh...,” it looked as if she was drugged up. “Winona?”

“Yes,” she replied.

“He drugged me up so much, I don’t feel good,” she looked a little green.

“Where did he go?” Maxie looked around.

“He ran off,” she huffed. Winona helped untie her. “Thank you,” she tried to smile. Byron came up and helped her.

“You’re welcome,” she replied.

Byron looked deep into her eyes. “I love you...,” he mumbled and blushed. That was the first time I had seen him blush.

“I love you too,” she replied. She was starting to look better.

Lucian found a bottle of medicine on the ground. “Ropivacaine?” He blinked. “How did he get ahold of this? Only doctors like me can get a hold of medicine like this.” He paused. “It can cause low blood plasma concentrations.” We all looked at him. “She'll have to go to a hospital. Let’s go!” He started to walk off, we followed him. Byron let his Bastiodon out, he put Lorelei on it and she hung on. We all rushed to a local to see if they’d know where a hospital was - it was in Slateport City. Apparently, I read that it is the largest hospital in all of Hoenn.

A boat captain overheard us. “Hello, would you like to ride in our boat?” He asked.

We all panted for a few seconds and caught our breaths. “Yes, please!”

“I’m Mr. Briney, please follow me everyone,” he held out his hand. We all shook it and told us our names, we then followed him to his boat. We all sighed in relief; Winona and I looked over at Byron and Lorelei, they were truly in love. She and I smiled at them, they smiled back at us. We arrived in 25 minutes... as usual, I wasn’t paying attention to the time (why do I keep doing this?!) We thanked Mr. Briney and quickly walked to the nearest hospital.

“What happened?” A doctor said. “Dr. Victor?”

“Yes?” He replied. “Oh right, someone overdosed her on Ropivacaine.”

“Right! Follow me! What is her name?” The doctor asked.

“Lorelei,” Lucian replied for her because she had fainted.

“And her last name?” The doctor asked again. He put her on the stretcher.

“I believe it’s Vogel,” I replied.

“I’ll see if there’s any records in the national database. Oh yeah, I’m Dr. Hurst.” Marie and I listened intently...

“Is your nickname Brawly?” Lucian asked. “I think I’ve seen you before somewhere.”

“Yes, my name is Brawly...,” he paused for a second. “Are you Lucian?” Brawly... where have I heard that name? Oh yeah, he’s a gym leader at Dewford. I heard that in his free time he is a doctor, a surfer and a gym leader. How could anyone handle such pressure?! When it takes YEARS to become a doctor?! I could never do that...

“Yes,” Lucian nodded.

“I remember you, I supervised you when you first became a surgeon,” Cynthia said.

“Supervisor?” Winona asked. “Interesting job.”

“Yes, I supervise over people to make sure they’re doing the right thing,” she replied. Cool, that sounds interesting! We all stepped into a room... very plain... just a bed and the walls were a boring shade of pink. And the machines... I have no idea what they’re called because every time I ended up in the hospital, 99 percent of the time I was out cold or in surgery...

“Someone needs to give her some blood plasma,” Lucian spoke up. No one answered, I don’t think anyone was sure... “I’ll do it then,” Lucian sighed. “None of you volunteered... I’d do anything to save a patient or friend.”

“Sorry, it’s just I don’t really like needles...,” Winona tried not to blush.

“Yeah...,” I heard several others murmuring. I h-hate NEEDLES!

“Come along Lucian, I’ll set you up,” Brawly said.

“All right, I'm coming,” he sighed. Brawly and Lucian walked off.

“He gets disappointed a lot sometimes,” Cynthia said.

“That makes me feel bad,” she frowned. She looked all the machines. “Wait... if she has low blood plasma, how come her heart rate is normal?” She cocked my head.

“Good thinking,” Cynthia looked at the machine. “The untrained eye never would’ve seen that. But you're wrong... though she has low blood plasma, doesn’t mean she has low blood pressure.” I wasn’t sure what to say.

“Ah, interesting,” She rubbed my chin. “Hadn’t thought of that yet.” Aaron was shuddering for some reason.

“Aaron?” She looked at him. “What’s wrong?”

“I have to pee!” He shuddered even more. I nudged Marie and we both snickered.

“Ugh, just go, why didn’t you say so before?” She tried not to roll my eyes.

“Yes...,” he quickly walked off.

“He suffers from ADHD, right?” Volkner asked Cynthia. “I can tell.”

“Sadly, he does,” Cynthia replied. “He’s always shuddering and hyper. But that’s why we love him!” She smiled.

“He’s so cute,” Liza giggled.

“I know, his hair is adorable!” Winona giggled, too.

“You guys like my hair??” Aaron was back, he blushed.

“It’s so cute,” Marie giggled. “I must admit.”

“T-t-thank you...,” he blushed again.

“It is,” Cynthia smiled and patted him on the head. (She’s only a couple inches taller than him).

“You’re welcome,” we all said.

“Aaron, go get you a soda,” I tossed him a quarter.

“S-soda?!” He hyped up. “Yay!!” He walked off again.

Cynthia couldn’t help laughing. “You were curious as to what soda does to him, ain't that right?” She nodded and giggled. “That’ll just make him pee again...,” Cynthia said sarcastically. We couldn’t pass a laugh.

“Oh, du’h!” She said sarcastically.

“Coke Coke Coke!” Aaron came back, he was twice as hyper than before.

“Whoa, calm down,” Lucian came back, too, and grabbed him by the shoulders. Aaron immediately calmed down.

“How’d you do that?” Winona and I asked.

“Easy, I let all of my calm energy flow into him,” he replied.

“That’s what I thought,” Volkner said.

“Lucian... that feels good,” it looked as if Aaron was getting turned on.

“Aaron... don’t do the hokey pokey,” Lucian grumbled; he let go of him. I snickered again. Brawly came back with a bag full of blood plasma. “Ready to give it to her,” he hooked it up to a machine, it slowly dripped.

“She’s looking much better,” Lucian broke the silence.

She woke up. “You guys saved me...,” she said weakly. We all smiled at her because she was feeling better.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yay lol! :P I like copying stuff from an old story I deleted! XD LOL. Oh yeah, did you see the EliteUnderShipping in this? Lol. It wasn’t very much, though. (This is one of my favourite shippings!) :D

Hokey pokey - lol I like that! :P XD
Sign up to rate and review this story