Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

My pain increases! - Jasper vs Brock!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Poor Stan...

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-11-01 - Updated: 2009-11-01 - 2306 words

0Unrated
A/N: I saw a mistake, sorry, I should have fixed it; it was meant to be ‘grass type’ not ‘water type’; I also forgot that Jasper had a Buizel. XD

Holy shit! DP150 looks so cool, I can’t wait ‘till it comes out! Poor Émile, in JAIL, LOL! XD This got to see… sorry if it spoiled it for anyone… if I can see this episode with English subtitles, I’ll be sure to make it a flashback! Hopefully the dialogue won’t change much in the English dub… I don’t know… should I rely it or wait Lord knows how many months to watch? (Judging from on how fast America is going, it’ll probably be five months (April-ish) from now? Damn I can’t wait that long! D’:)

Oh yeah, there’s no guarantee Stan and the others will be arrested – but I don’t know – I thought about creating a flashback of Émile bailing them all out because he somehow knew Stan was his son, but Stan disappeared and he could never find him until now. :’)


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

Jasper’s POV

“Buizel, Aqua Jet on that Nidoranfemale, please,” I commanded. Buizel nodded and she jumped up while being surrounded by water; he tackled the small rabbit-like creature. The Nidoran female jumped up and kicked Buizel hard as a rock.

“Bui…,” Buizel growled.

“Try a –”

“Careful Jasper,” Dad walked up. “It’s a poison type, I suggest you not use any physical attacks. Its ability is either Poison Point or Rivalry. Poison Point basically poisons the foe while Rivalry raises the foe’s attack stat by fifty percent if the foe is the same gender, while if the gender is the same, it’s the opposite – it’s lowered by fifty percent.”

“Wow Dad… you’re smart!” I grinned. “Use Water Pulse!”

“Thank you, and there you go!” He grinned. Buizel formed a ball of water between her paws and she hurled it at the Nidoran female. She fell to the ground. We both thought she had fainted until she began to glow bright white. “Oh crap… it’s evolving…,” he blinked. She began to dig a hole. “Jasper, I have an idea,” he smirked. I turned around and looked at him. “Have Buizel squirt water into the hole.”

“Right,” I grinned and nodded. “Buizel, Water Pulse into the hole that Nidorina dug!” I smirked. Buizel did the exact same thing as before; the force of the water was so great that the Nidorina flew out of the hole and smashed against a tree – she had fainted finally. I grinned and threw a poke ball at it…





It clicked finally and I picked it up. I grinned again. “All right!”

“Nice, you got a great Pokémon – and it knows Double Kick, too – that should be handy,” Dad smiled. I nodded happily. “Are you ready to go now?”

“Yeah, sure thing,” I grinned. “Let’s go!”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We all walked to Brock’s gym, everyone rooting me the whole way. This boosted my confidence. I walked through the doors sweating like crazy. I was so nervous, I mean, this was my first gym battle after all. I walked in the middle of the ring while everyone else sat down. “Hello…?” I called.

“Oh hey there,” Brock walked out nonchalantly. He looked over to see everyone. “I see you have people rooting for you – excellent!” He took a look again. “Looker…?”

“Brock…?” Granddad gasped. “Oh my, I haven’t seen you in so long, I cannot believe it!” He got up and the two shook hands. “You can call me Émile, since you know me so well… even though it’s been so long.”

“I know… it has…,” Brock nodded. I was pumped. “Well he looks ready,” he looked at me and Granddad sat back down. Dad, Marie and Jade were too nervous to walk up to Brock, for obvious reasons – they had been part of Team Galactic. “So who are you guys?” He asked them; they all blushed simultaneously.

“Is there something wrong?”

“No-no…,” Dad stuttered. “Nothing at all… I’m Stanford; this is my wife Marie and my cousin Jade.”

“Well nice to meet you three!” He grinned and shook all of their hands. The three replied in the same fashion.

“You ready?” He asked.

“Yeah,” I grinned. We both let our Pokémon out at the same time; he let out a huge Steelix… this thing was colossal, very shiny and a bit intimidating… I of course, let out Buizel; she sparkled in the lighting.

“Go first,” he simply said.

“Right,” I nodded. “Buizel, Aqua Jet!” She jumped up fairly high while being surrounded by water and bashed the Steelix… it just stood there like a statue, as if nothing had touched it, it growled slightly.

“Steelix, use a Double Edge.” The huge thing used its whole body to tackled into Buizel; I thought Buizel was dead meat until I noticed that it had jumped onto the brute’s head. I smirked.

“Buizel, Ice Fang right down on its head, now!” I then grinned. Her fangs began to glow and ice erupted from them; causing the Steelix to growl wildly… but Brock just stood there.

“Steelix, shake it off,” he simply said. It did just exactly what he had said.

“Buizel, hold on and use Aqua Jet!” It was the only thing I could think of. She jumped off its head and tackled the monster’s head; hard… it was so hard that that caused Steelix to faint.

“Very nice…,” he nodded. “Now, go Golem!” He let out a rocky turtle-shaped creature with red eyes. It growled slightly, just like Steelix.

“This should be easy, Ice Fang!”

“Bui…,” her fangs glowed blue and ice erupted from them.

“Thunderpunch Golem,” he commanded. Its Thunderpunch was somehow able to rip through Buizel’s Ice Fang, splitting the ice in half and being able to punch Buizel – this caused her to fly through the air and slam into one of the stanchions above. She slammed into this so hard that she screamed bloody murder and landed on the floor below. She almost looked dead…

I didn’t know what or how I felt… sad, confused, lost…? “Buizel…?” I solemnly looked at her. She began to glow, of all things! My frown turned into a grin and everyone sitting down murmured, even Brock was a little bit shocked.

“Floa…,” she jumped up and began to use to use Blizzard – she created so much ice from her mouth that it froze Golem; she then bit down hard on it and used Ice Fang. Golem had fainted! I was amazed by her speed.

“Well done, I think you deserve this,” Brock walked up and handed me a badge. My first badge, ever!

“Awesome Jasper!” Dad grinned.

“Amazing,” Granddad clapped.

“That’s my boy!” Jade smiled widely.

“What did I just see?! I saw something clearly amazing!” Marie cheered.

“Thank you everyone!” I grinned and they all welcomed me. We all said goodbye and everyone picked me up and chanted:

“For he’s a jolly good fellow, for he’s a jolly good fellow, and no one can deny it!”

“Whoa…,” I grinned. “This is awesome.” I had never been carried by four people at once.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

We all put Jasper back down on the ground. “I don’t feel very good…,” I thought. “My chest hurts even more than it did yesterday…” Dad looked at me funny.

“Are you OK?” He stopped and looked at me.

“My chest hurts, but I’m OK…,” I staggered a little, which caused me to fall down and I blacked out because of so much pain. The next thing I knew, I could feel Dad carrying me and setting me down on a bed…

The same bed I woke up in this morning. I groaned and barely managed to open my eyes. Everything hurt, especially my bad shoulder, but also my chest, legs and arms felt stiff as boards. I don’t think I have ever been this exhausted in my whole life. “D-dad… are you there…?”

“Yeah…. I’m here…,” he rubbed my head. My stomach roared at me.

“It’d be nice if I could have something to eat…,” I was somehow able to sit up. He nodded.

“All right, I’ll get you something, how about ice cream?”

“Ice cream… how about some chicken?”

“Right then,” he grinned and walked off. I fainted again from so much exhaustion.

Why have I been so exhausted all of the sudden, for two days in a row? This is starting to really get to me, and I’m wondering if it has anything to do with Apollo?” I thought. “I wonder if Apollo has some sort of force that’s taking over me… it could be a ghost type for all I know… or it could be the fact that I impacted the water fairly hard… which did knock me unconscious… so really, it could be because of that… I do recall my arms and legs hurting like shit when I landed on the surface and I remember water being sucked through my nose and mouth…,” I continued to think. “Ugh my legs and arms feel like bricks and my stomach feels as if it were a spoon stuck in a garbage disposal…” I sighed. “No point on thinking… it’s not like anyone is listening to me…” Well, except God of course.

“Hey Stan,” Marie walked in. “I overheard you,” she giggled and sat down on the bed next to me. “I’m so sorry that you’re sick,” she purred and leant against my shoulder. For some odd reason, the only thing that didn’t hurt was my member… because she turned me on.

“Oh-ooh-ah… you’re really turning me on, and my penis is the only thing that doesn’t hurt right now…,” I grinned happily.

“You always think with your penis instead of your brain,” she replied sarcastically.

“I know, don’t all men do that?” I grinned. I was starting to feel better… except my bad shoulder was really starting to hurt… which made my stomach feel nauseous. “Ugh…”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

“Oh how I miss you my babe… my Cassidy… I used to make you this all the time… but I will find you… no matter what… no matter how far away you are…” The song I used to sing all the time after I moved away from Britain popped into my head – it was ‘Babe’ by Styx. What has gotten into me? Why have I started thinking about her lately? Oh, well… I got back to cooking chicken and dumplings.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

We fell back asleep briefly before Dad came and startled both of us.

“Oh, oh sorry about that,” he blushed slightly. “I didn’t mean to scare you guys.”

“It’s OK,” I nodded and sat back up. He handed both of bowls of chicken and dumplings. “Ooh… thank you very much!”

“Thank you!” Marie grinned. Every bite I took, I started to feel better.

“You’re welcome, I’ll leave you two alone,” he walked off.

“No Dad, come and stay, I’d like it,” I grinned.

“Oh really…?” He smiled and nodded. He sat on the chair next to the bed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt better so I decided to get out of bed, because Dad told me that Jade and Jasper were training, so I thought I would, too. While I watched the two battle, I also thought about what Pokémon I should catch next.

I’ve always wanted some sort of Eeveelution… I mean come on, who wouldn’t want one? They are totally awesome and very cute, and I’ve always loved mammals! I don’t know which one I want though, but I’ve always liked Leafeon, it’s so cute (after seeing Dad’s made me want one even more, I know I sound like a greedy hog, but still…). I’ve always loved Ambipom, too, for the same reasons. Rhyperior is a huge sucker; I’ve always wanted something with lots of power. Gallade is amazing too, I just like the way it looks, plus its attacks are well-rounded – such as X-Scissor, Grass Knot, Shock Wave, Earthquake, etc. I once watched a battle on TV with Cynthia battling Lucian; her Garchomp knocked out Lucian’s Bronzong – so Garchomp would be a nice addition. Infernape looks nice too, plus it’s fairly strong, so I wouldn’t mind having one either. I could go on…

“What are you thinking about?” Dad looked at me.

“Just thinking of what Pokémon I could add to my team,” I replied.

“What have you thought of, then?”

“I thought of some sort of Eeveelution, Ambipom, Rhyperior, Gallade, Garchomp, Infernape… maybe even Luxray or Torterra…”

“Wow those are good choices… Luxray is a neat animal,” he nodded.

“Say Dad… you should tell me some of your flashbacks of what you did at work…,” I mused.

“Yeah sure thing,” he smiled and patted my head. I continued to watch the two train, the two were so similar in their battling style that it amazed me – great minds think alike. I suppose that is his mom anyway.

“Hey Dad… have you ever eaten a Pokémon?”

He just stared at me. “Yes I have… and I regret it…” I stared back and him and we were silent for a long time…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TBC

A/N: w00t cliffhangers, I bet you’ll kill me? Oh yeah, I watched DP130 in English and it does keep his code number! Hooray! What else was I going to say? Oh crap, I forgot… oh well. Oh, happy belated Halloween! That’s not what I was going to say, though… damn. See ya later.
Sign up to rate and review this story