Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Cyrus, Athena, Lambda, Lance and Untamed Beauty?!

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Basically what the title says. LEMON.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-11-13 - Updated: 2009-11-13 - 2637 words

0Unrated
A/N: SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN DP151-2 YET: as I assumed, everyone except Charon and Cyrus get arrested. Since Charon hasn’t been arrested yet, it makes me wonder about Stark Mountain. :D Oh well, we’ll just have to see.

Warnings, I suggest you read, please! I put a lemon in, hope it doesn’t offend anyone!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 32

“Hello there… Saturn,” it was Cyrus. He smirked. “A little birdie told me you were in Saffron City…”

“Cyrus…,” I growled deeply.

“You bastard…,” Jade snarled.

“Why are you here…,” Marie barred her teeth.

“Cyrus stop right there…” We all turned around to see Dad; he was holding his Glock. “You touch my son… you’re dead.” We all gasped. “He is descended from King Louis VXI of France… Duke of Wellington… you touch him, you’re killing a descendent of the king himself, the royal blood.”

“Dad… is that true…?”

“Why do you think my name is Émile? It’s French… I’m descended from English and French kings…,” he grunted and pulled out a sword. “I normally don’t use this… but this is an exception…” Cyrus just chuckled evilly.

“Good luck getting to me… especially with that gun of yours… Mewtwo…,” Cyrus smirked evilly. A large bipedal, cat-like creature appeared before us. “Stop them.”

Vive la France…,” Dad chanted.

Vive la France…!” We chanted with him.

Vive la France!” Marie said in a perfect French accent.

“Marie… you-you have your French accent back?!” I blinked.

Oui…,” she grinned. “Now let’s defeat that Mewtwo, who’s with me?” We all nodded at let everyone out.

“Mewtwo, Psychic,” he commanded gruffly. Nearly every one of our Pokémon was lifted from the ground.

“Micah, Dark Pulse,” we all heard a voice from up above (on a roof). A dark purple and black beam fired straight at Mewtwo; causing it to lose its psychic grip on our Pokémon.

“Who are you?” I called out. She jumped down, along with a Spiritomb appearing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

“I’m sure… Émile will recognise this… She was black-haired beauty with big dark eyes, points all her own, sitting way up… way up firm and high…,” whomever that woman was kissed me deeply on the lips.

Those lips… they’re soft… I recognise them… those eyes… face… is that the song ‘Night Moves?” I thought. “Ohh…,” I moaned. “Cassidy…” Everyone looked at us. “Cassidy… I’ve been looking for you for years…”

“Me too…. Me too, Émile…,” she sighed deeply. I looked down to see that blood was leaking from my stitches.

“Ugh…,” I grunted. I looked at the ground to see a few of my stitches fell out.

“Mewtwo, get up and use Psychic again!” Cyrus barked gruffly.

“Micah… quickly, Dark Pulse!” The Spiritomb caused Mewtwo to fall down again.

“Hehe… Cyrus, why did you sidestep me, eh?” A voice said.

“Yeah… how dare you?!” Another voice chuckled.

“Hmph!” Another person said.

“Well, well… hello Lance, Lambda and Athena… will you join us?” Cyrus chuckled evilly.

“Of course master,” Lance chuckled evilly along with Cyrus. “Go,” he let out a Suicune.

“Right then master,” Lambda let out an Entei.

“Of course…,” Athena smirked evilly and let out a Raikou.

“ATTACK…!” The four said in unison. Raikou’s fangs shined yellow and electricity shot out of its fangs while Entei’s teeth became ablaze and bit down on Stan’s Bronzong… and Suicune’s fangs shined light blue and light blue ice erupted from its fangs – both Raikou’s and Suicune’s attacks hit all of our Pokémon and us. It literally felt my blood was boiling. A few of my stitches became so hot that they literally shot out from my skin.

I abhorred painfully. “Shit… guys… you’re going to have to battle without me…,” I was in so much pain.

“Dad… just go…,” Stan nodded. “Vive la France!”

Vive la… France…,” I said weakly. I weakly walked back into the building…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

“He didn’t look too good…,” I sighed. All of our Pokémon got back up.

“I’ll take care of this…,” Cecilia replied. “You go ahead.”

“No… we stand here and fight…,” I looked her. “I’m Stanford…”

“Stanford…,” her eyes widened. “My-my son…”

“Attack everyone!” Marie commanded. All of our Pokémon combined their attacks and caused the three legendary beasts and Mewtwo to faint.

“Retreat…!” Cyrus barked.

“Not so fast…,” Cecilia had a tranquiliser gun in a holster. She aimed it straight at Cyrus and fired – he immediately collapsed. The three Team Rocket executives began to freak out and she fired at them too – they collapsed immediately.

“Mum… did you just kill them?” I blinked.

“No… I just paralysed them,” she smirked. She let out a Machamp and it picked all of them up. “Come on… let’s take them to jail, Chance.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

“It’s OK Dad… let it all out,” Stan patted me on the back while I leant over the toilet. I was vomiting due to the profuse crying… whomever made up the saying ‘cry me a river’, wasn’t joking at all! I was literally crying a river.

“Émile… are you OK?” Cecilia asked.

“Dad… how come you vomit so much, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“I’m fine…,” I sighed. “And to Stanford, to tell you the truth – I’m very sensitive… I also used to be a little bit bulimic… I was only bulimic for a few months… but it made me realise I’m not a vomiting machine, I’m a person that can I cook – and that is how I pursued my dream of being a great chef… oh yeah… I happened to get seasick, airsick, train sick, carsick… I may have an iron stomach but when it comes to travelling places, I get very nauseous… I also get sick if something’s not cooked right… like raw fish… I also get queasy at crime scenes with lots of blood and whatnot…” Everyone gasped slightly and scowled. “Look, while you guys were battling Team Rocket and Cyrus, they were able to stitch me back up,” I got up. “I don’t get why they used staples… it’s not natural,” I walked up to Cassidy and hugged her tightly. “Did you ever get those letters I sent you…?”

“What… letters?” She looked at me funny.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Marie grinned and the four walked out.

“I sent… letters from February 16, 1986 to 1987 of the same day… they were in German…”

“No… I don’t recall ever getting them…”

“Hang on… this reminds me of a movie… The Notebook… the mother hid the guy’s letters…”

“I-I wonder…,” she sighed.

“Yeah… I don’t even remember what they all say… otherwise I would have said something that I wrote… but we need some catching up to do…,” I winked. “If only we were in bed right now… locked together…”

“Hmm… I see which way you’re going…,” she grinned.

I must find that ring I was going to give her before I moved away…,” I thought. “It hurts to have sex… but boy, I sure do miss having it with you… it made my life complete,” I growled sexily. “Are you married by the way?” She nodded ‘no’. “Good…,” I smirked. “So…,” I looked deep into her eyes.

“Yes?”

“How did you find me?”

She sighed. “It’s a long story… you see I worked for Team Galactic… but undercover, as a cop. I was helping them look for the gate to Spear Pillar… well I saw you beat up those grunts and strip and I saw that, it… it was you… there was nothing I could do… if I had said something they would have noticed… of course – I had to go with them… Nevertheless, ever since that day I saw you I resumed my search for you, but I could never find you because your movements were so erratic… then I got a lead that Team Rocket and Cyrus were headed towards Saffron City. I couldn’t pass that up. I was aiming my gun at Cyrus until I saw you – it startled me and I stopped to watch. I could barely move I was in shock… when Cyrus started to attack you like that, I snapped out of it… and that… that’s how I found you… to make the long story short…”

I shuddered slightly because I couldn’t let anyone tears out. I sighed softly. “I… I had no-no idea… that you were actually looking for me… I-I had no idea that you were a cop…”

“I remember you saying so long ago… ‘I hope to become a policeman when I grow up’… I become one just so I could find you… and I finally did… but I’m glad I’m a cop – I love to help people.”

“So which subsidiary do you work at?”

“I work here, in Kanto,” she nodded. “That’s another way I found you…,” she hugged me so tightly that it actually began to hurt my side where the stitches were.

I gagged. “C-Cassidy… let go please… my stitches are starting to hurt…” She released her grips. I sighed, “Thank you… so… shall we get out of this dank place?” She nodded and we both walked out of the bathroom… I found the kids playing cards (I had no idea what they were playing though; I think poker?) while Jasper was sound asleep.

“Ah-ha…! Marie you owe me ten bucks,” Stan smirked. “Because I have… a straight flush…! Beat that you guys!” He chuckled.

“Aww… dammit,” Marie pulled out a wallet from her pocket and handed him $10. Everyone else had either three pair or straights. Stan looked up.

“Oh hey Dad, Mum… want to play?” He grinned.

“Heh… sure thing Stan, they don’t call me ‘Radiant Ace’ for nothing!” I chuckled.

“Uh-huh… right then,” Marie looked at me funny.

“It’s not what you think… you see, once Team Galactic finished what you guys were doing, I had nothing to do – I had seen the most gruesome crime scene I had ever seen just shortly after – so my boss told me to take a break. I was so bored that I went to uptown Veilstone City when I noticed the Game Corner… Oh, I hadn’t seen it quite while. So I stepped in and to make the long story short…. I started to gamble but my luck was amazing! I nearly won every game, until my luck run short and I ran out of $1234 soon after… but when I was on my last leg, I-I won $5000! So I returned the next day and I lost that $5000 in less than two hours…,” I hesitated. “I’m just full of myself… oh well. I’m a master at playing poker.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They dealt about five hands, I won every time, and I already had about $100. “Dad… I give up… you’re too much for me,” Stan sighed.

“I know… I just lost fifty bucks just to be defeated!” Marie groaned.

“I agree with Marie here…,” Jade nodded.

“Yeah…,” Cassidy shrugged. She lied down her cards to reveal a full house.

“Damn Cassidy, you beat me!” I blinked.

“I-I did…?” She looked at me funny. I handed her $40.

I yawned widely. “Oh boy… 10:00 PM… I’m usually in bed by now…”

“OK goodnight Dad… we’ll be at a hotel, OK?” Stan nodded. “Jasper… wake up…” Jasper groaned.

“What is it Dad…,” he looked at Stan funny.

“We’re going to bed, all right? We’re all exhausted from battling Cyrus and Team Rocket…,” Stan nodded.

“Yeah… I think we all are…,” Jade sighed. Marie nodded. They all said their goodbyes and left quietly.

“Hey babe… we’re alone...,” I smirked.

“Mm… hmm… I see where you’re getting at…,” she winked. “Wait… there’s no place private…”

“Sweet pea, the bathroom,” I pointed. She growled happily. We both walked in, I looked to see if anyone was coming and I locked the door. “Hmm… how should we do this…?” I looked around at everything: the toilet, the floor, the sink and the shower/bathtub. Everything looked uncomfortable to me… unless! I spotted a bunch of towels. “Hang on…,” I grabbed all of the towels and laid them down on the floor while doubling them over. “Tell me that’s soft enough.”

She lied down on them and mumbled. “Yeah…,” she sat up and took off her shirt and slowly… everything else. I sat down next to her. “May I?”

“Mmm…,” I mumbled happily. “Sure thing my Sweet pea…” She unbuttoned my hospital gown (the only thing that I was wearing except for underwear of course – doctors are so evil). She immediately turned me on (my word for ‘erection’ because it sounds nicer… there was no use for those stupid drugs like Cialis and Viagra (I think they’re immoral). I lied her down on the floor as her eyes widened when I entered her. This was sex… no, the best sex. Oh how I missed banging her.

“Ooh…,” I shuddered and moaned. “I-I missed this… I’ve been waiting about 24 years to feel this. The best sex ever…” Every thrust felt just as good as the first. I know men can’t feel it when they ejaculate, but I swear to God I can. She moaned happily. I know that it hurt every time… but I didn’t care.

“Oh… Émile… I’ve been waiting for this forever too…,” she moaned. “I missed seeing every single part of your body, even the ones in which no sun shines…”

“Hmm… are your boobs softer than they were before…,” I replied jokingly.

“I know… they are… so does it hurt…?”

“Yeah… my penis hurts with every thrust… but I don’t care… when I stare into your eyes – it eases the pain,” I finished and got off her. Her eyes widened as I got off… we both shuddered happily. We both got on our clothes and I slipped into bed… but I let her sleep next to me… we both finally fell asleep after panting from being exhausted…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

“Hey babe… does this look like a ‘Q’ to you…?” I giggled sarcastically.

“Ooh you bad boy,” she slapped my arse.

“Hey… don’t slap a bare arse,” I chuckled. “Ready to get kinky…?” She slipped off her robe and ohh… I could never describe how I felt when I stared at her naked body…. We both lied down on the bed, her on top of me. Her eyes widened and she moaned happily, as I penetrated her. Every thrust was just as good as the first one…

“We haven’t had sex in quite awhile…,” I moaned.

“I know…,” she moaned, too.

“You know what… we should have invited Jade to come over…”

“Ooh… a three-way…?! We haven’t had one of those in about ten years or so…”

“I know… it would be fun…,” I started to fall asleep. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” she crawled slowly off me… we both fell asleep.

I love sex…,” I thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

I love sex…,” I thought as I slept.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TBC…

A/N: OK… I’m not very good with lemons because I don’t want to be too graphic… people would probably think I’m a big pervert that watches porn… and I don’t.

Next time: Stan’s, Jade’s and Marie’s POVs of when they are in jail! Émile bails them out… watching DP152 made me want to do that… I hope to watch DP150-2 with English subtitles (arigato to whomever voted yes in my poll!!)

Cya later!

P.S. I got the idea of Émile gambling from Platinum version... XD
Sign up to rate and review this story