Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > In The Centre Of A Restaurant

Chapter 2- Dresing Rooms, Fucking Security Guards and Stupidly Nice Favours

by TheGiinger 3 reviews

Amy gets counselled by some unlikely sources...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-11-21 - Updated: 2010-05-26 - 2853 words

1Exciting
Hey, hey! I've decided to add another chapter! I had 56 views of the others but only 1 review! Come on guys, I need to feel the love! After this we only have one more pre-written, but the others are on their (Mikey!) way! I also cleared up some of the crappy-ness of the other chapters!
This on is huge so be warned! It really gets the story going though
So, without further ado, I give you Chapter 2!
[Hey, that rhymes!]:D


Chapter 2

Frank POV

This girl just burst in my dressing room while i was trying to clean 'Pansy'. She sank to the floor, behind the door, distraught over something plus, she was hardly breathing. The word "shit" escaped my lips before my brain could think of some thing to follow it. She snapped her head around, to face me with tears continuing to run down her face. Something must have truly hurt her, for her to behave this way in front of a complete stranger. I was behaving in a similar manner about two weeks ago, when Jamia did what she did. I am supposed to be a hard person considering I am in a rock band, but not even me can bare to see someone this way, stranger or not. I walked over to her slowly at first, not knowing whether she wanted to sit there alone or not then quickening my speed as I enclosed on this being. As I got closer, she calmed her self abit but was still a mess.

I stooped to her level and she just look at me or through me, as though my eyes were bottomless pits. "Are you ok? Do you know where you are?"
"Do I look okay to you? and yes, I know I am in MCR's rhythm guitarist, Frank Iero's dressing room"
"I guess not, what happend to you? Was the concert that bad?". I tryed to make her feel better, but failed.
"No, your concert was awesome!". She smiled briefly then continued
"My boyfriend dumped me for a bleach blonde bimbo and chucked me out of his house and is on his fucking way to either his house or hers and all my friends left about an hour ago". She started to cry again so I put my arms around her shoulders a nested her wet cheeck against my bare chest and she continued
"I have no ride home hell, I have no where to live because my parents disowned me for this lame-ass excuse I am completely alone no matter what I do". She sobbed quietly as I hugged her.

I then heard the security guard making his usual rounds, to check every thing was in order like we were five year olds (this is the only thing that really pisses me off when we tour, everything else is great usually) so I moved her out the way before he barged in (like they normally do) he knocked on the door. I didn't even have time to stand up before the practically kicked the door down, becuase I didn't answer straight away. Then he spotted her, he drew his gun at her and she dug herself deeper into me so I had to defend her.
"Stop you fucking idiot, don't you see she is frightend as it is without you trying to shoot an innocent girl"
he just froze then placed his crappy pistol back in its holder.
"I am sorry sir, I was just doing my job"
"I know but next time don't draw your gun until you know the situation now go, I have alot to do"
"Yes sir, and again I am sorry"
"Fine just go please"
"Ok"
He shut the door quietly and continued on his rounds. She revealed her face to me once more.
"I am sorry, you shouldn't be doing this its my problem to solve not yours, you are busy, I'll go somehow"
She began to stand, then wobbled as though she had a dead leg, and she landed in my lap of all places. She placed her head on my shoulder for comfort again so I replaced my arms around her.
"The guys don't know you're here do they?". She shook her head slightly, her hair tickling my neck.
"Well if they knew the situation they would at least give you a lift to your parents house". As I went to get up she clung to my arm with a strength that suggested she never intended letting go. I walked her to the room opposite mine which was Gerard's and he had the rest of the guys Mikey, Ray and Bob for company. I knocked then entered. They all looked at me as this stranger appeared wrapped around my arm.
"Frankie have you been working out, your abs and chest has got huge". That was Gerard's response with everything thats gone on in the last half an hour, thats all he could say did he not even notice the girl clinging to my arm, now feeling slightly numb.
"No Gee, this girl" I pointed to her just in case all four of them were having blonde moments "has been abandoned by everyone she knows and her dickhead of a boyfriend dumped her for a bleach blonde whore". All three of their faces were shocked, then Mikey walked over to her.
"What's your name because Frankie forgot to mention it"
"I would have mentioned it you moron, if I knew it" Mikey stuck his tongue out playfully at me, knowing I was joking.
"My name is Amy, and I am eighteen going on nineteen in a month"
"Why don't you come and sit down and let go of poor Frank's arm get some circulation back" Mikey said taking her other hand and leading her to the stool next to Gerard.
"Do you want anything, a coffee, tea a bottle of water?". Ray offered considering he was almost on top of the coffee machine anyway.
"Yes please, may I have a black coffee with two sugars?"
"Of course miss"

Bob stood there for a while before walking over to me and leading me out to the corridoor, shutting the door behind him.
"Where did you find her Frank?" He whispered worriedly.
"I didn't she found me" I said truthfully.
"I have known you for years now Frankie, if you keep acting like this you will never get over Jamia"
"I AM OVER JAMIA" I snapped. I am so sick of them all trying to say I am still not over my cheating wife, when I am.
"You should have seen how distraught she was when she first seen me Bob, you would have done the same". I walked back in the dressing room leaving Bob in the corridoor and sat next to Amy on the floor.
"Ray you make awesome coffee" She said with a smile of gratitude on her face.
"Thank you might I add, your ex must have been blinded by the plastic to have abanded you here". She turned tomatoe red and smiled, drinking her coffee.
"I agree" I said taking her right hand and she gripped it tight, not letting me out of her sight now, I guess.
"ME too" Mikey piped up thinking we were leaving him out.
"Me three" Gerard whispered in her left ear.
"Me four" Bob said re-entering the room with a sincer expression on his face.

We all just sat around for a while, finding out different things about Amy (like it was an interview) and drinking coffee. Gerard finally agreed (after minutes of my pleading) to sweet talk the driver to take her home. We was loading all the stuff on the bus when I refound Amy, curled up on the couch in the tour bus (which I might add, is the most uncomfiest couch in the world) asleep. I just stood there, watching her in amazement then, the rest of the guys came rambling on the bus almost waking her.
"shit guys, shut the fuck up, she has only just got to sleep!!". They looked at me in shock then got the message and became instantly silent. As soon as we had begun moving, they all decided they wanted to take a seat on the only seat we had (the couch that Amy was sleeping on). So I craddled her in my arms with incredible ease (maybe Gerard was right, that my abs had got bigger) and carried her into the bunk area. I lay her automatically on my bunk (just incase any of the others wanting a nap time on the way back) but as soon as her body touched the mattress, she started jilting. I placed my hand on top of her right hand then she gripped it momentarily with such force I thought it was going to detatch itself from my wrist and finally loosend her grip. Her eye lids shot open and she started to weep again.
"Whats worng?" I said the words with real meaning for the first time in my life.
"Its nothing, I just had a stupid nightmare" she said drying her eyes but not letting go.
"Are you sure you're ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine just don't leave me here alone, please"
She was almost begging for such a simple thing and I couldn't refuse her. When I sat on the edge of the bed she closed her eyes, pulling me down to her level so I was now lying beside her. She wrapped her warm arms around my chest and snuggled up to me. She felt so soft and warm. I rubbed her arm gently to help her fall asleep quicker, she edged herself further into my chest and finally drifting off. I still continued to soothe her as I thought about the events of tonight and how I am almost sad that she won't be here come tomorrow. As that thought played on my mind, I also drifted to sleep in her arms.

By the time I had awoke, it was morning and we was at a gas station as one of our pit stops. Like I had thought, all the guys were snoring in their own bunks (I hope). Amy was now in my arms facing the wall still happily dreaming. I just ast there looking at her for a moment then I unhooked my arm from her hand and decided to make breakfast for everyone. I am hoping she likes pancakes, because thats the only recipe I knew off-by-heart and didn't burn to a crisp. As I began to crack the eggs she tip-toed out the room and smiled at me and I returned the gesture.
"Do you want a drink or something?" she whispered to me even though she had quite literally just opened her eyes.
"Yeah a coffee would be great thanks" I whispered back, soon it will turn into a game of chinese fuckin whispers.
"Ok, its the least I could do... how many sugars?"
"3 please" and then she giggled quietly to herself "what?"
"I thought I had a sweet tooth, thats all"
"How is it you have a sweet tooth when all you've done since you have been with us is drink coffee"
"Well if I was at Josh's my idea of breakfast is a bag of Skittles and my coffee!" when she had raelised what she had said, her head dropped to hide her face from me. As she poured the water in the coffee and began stiring them, I walked over to her.
"Listen to me... from what it sounds like, he didn't even deserve you anyway" I was talking at normal level now, forgetting the guys in the back. "You are going to live, trust me and if your mates are your true mates then they will help you" she smiled at me (genuinly) this time and hugged me.

"Talking about my friends, can yu take me to Trench 'cus thats were Rae-chul lives" she said then looked at me as though she had something out of line.
"Yeah sure" as I said this the driver came rushing on the bus. "whats wrong with you?"
"Nothing Mr Iero, it's just you're on the radio... in ENGLAND" we just stood there then I shot out the door, knocking over the poor driver with Amy in my hand and hit the breaks when we got to the stand where the radio was. When she broke free from my grip, she went to the pay phone and called her friend, I think.
"Yes thank you John... and anyway, My Chemical Romance rocked out with The Black Parade Is Dead tour in the Wembly Arena in London last night and they had the whole city in chaos can you hear the crowd..." All of a sudden all I could hear was a loud screaming of fans. Amy was making her way over to me bit I was so happy I ran up to her and grabbed her in my arms them spun her around unexpectedly and she went floppy and pale from dizziness, so I carried her back on the bus slowly (kind of embarrassed too), apologising the whole way. I set her down of the couch and began to proceed in feeding time for six people. She started getting the colour back in her face when we was on the road again and when she had drank that coffee. She then got up, wobbling at first, to go a fetch me my coffee. While she watched and flipped the pancakes, when I told her to, I drank the coffee she made me (which was better than Ray's and thats saying something).

I regained the spatula off her when she offered to wake the others. Funny enough, she managed to get the guys up with no hassel or groaning from any of them (wish I had that power over them, I swear it's a woman thing), she then got the pates and set them out on the table (which was dragged from one side of the bus to the other) while most the guys had just about sat down, I dished out the food while she started making all of us a coffee.
"How many sugars guys?"
"2" Gerard answered, almost snoring on the back of the couch.
"same" Mikey spoke still wishing he was asleep, eyes half open.
"1 please" Ray said rubbing his eyes letting the sunlight into his vision again.
"3 and a half" Bob said just stepping out the loo (typical of him).
"3 thanks" I said and she turned to face me and giggled slightly again and this time I smiled back. She then placed the coffee next to the right person, collected her plate and sat on the counter where she had just made the coffee, picking up a fork as she passed the draw. As she sat down I just laughed under my breathe. She had finished long before the rest of us and already began to put her dish, cup, the spatula and saucepan in the dishwasher then she grabbed the flannel and cleaned all the sides and counter so they were shining (no exageration) then sat down on the floor. She then tilted her head towrads the rounded corner of the bus.

She had spotted the cleaning cupboard. She flew off the counter and to the door and got the vaccuum out and plugged it in. Everyone of us dropped our forks and watchedin shock as she opened the door to the bunks and began hoovering. By the time we had regained conscienceness and picked up our forks and began eating again, she had vaccuumed and came out to get the polish and duster. When we had finished completely she came and got the air freshener. I collected all the plate and cups then placed them in the dishwasher. Then I went to see what she had done while the other guys slowly trailed behind me, I opened the door. The rest of the peering around me (as if I didn't feel short around them anyway they had to make it worse). She had hung up all the clothes on the floor, hoovered the floor, polished the frames and wardrobe doors, air freshened each bunk somehow and was in the process of making all the beds. Every where was spotless.

All our jaws just dropped. We had not seen the bus this tidy since the day we bought it. When she had finished the last bed she looked at us with a nervous smile. She made her way to us still smiling but none of us returning the gesture considering we were still in shock.
"Excuse me please" she said and Gerard and Mikey cleared a path for her to get through. As she casually walked past us our eyes trailed after her until she had turned into the loo, polish, duster and air freshener in hand. As she shut the door our eyes swung back to the cleanest room we had ever seen. Seriously, is that what we needed to point out we need a cleaner to go on tour with us.
Sign up to rate and review this story