Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Stan's cool ability

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Lemon.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-11-22 - Updated: 2009-11-22 - 2326 words

0Unrated
Chapter 34

Stan’s POV

“Dad… is there something wrong?” I couldn’t look.

“I’m-I’m bleeding from stitches…,” he replied blankly.

“Oh no… we’re going into some turbulence, will you be all right, Dad?” I asked. It was too late: he was starting to retch. “Dad…?”

“What…?” He retched again. “Trying to concentrate on something else!” He grumbled. I finally and safely landed the helicopter on that concrete spot in his backyard. “Hey… nice landing,” he gulped loudly and sighed in relief. “The bleeding stopped.” Everyone else sighed in relief too. “I-I can’t believe it… I didn’t vomit…”

He grabbed the keys to his house out of his pocket while we followed him back to the house. He seemed to be limping slightly, but that could just be from the pain or something. We all sighed in relief when he opened the door and nothing bad happened.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

Coughing and exhausted – I collapsed on the couch falling asleep. I had stopped myself vomiting – but – but how. How in God’s name was I able to do that? Who knows…? I started to dream and it felt like time stopped. “Huh…,” I mumbled in my dream.

Clip-clop, clip-clop – it was a monotone clicking noise. I heard neighing and there before me was Arceus. Yes, it in the flesh… I suppose, except this is a dream. “Hello,” the creature neighed. It sounded like a female. “Are you scared, Émile?” She asked. “Are you also surprised I’m a she?”

“Uh… yeah a little… is there a reason why you’re here in my dream?”

“I’ve seen through your heart… you are a kind man… you respect Pokémon very well my dear friend. I don’t normally do this, but I’m going to give you the gift to speak to Pokémon. You are thirty-eight years old and you’ve been with Pokémon for as long as I can remember. I think you deserve a chance to be able to understand them. Enjoy my dear, sweet Émile… Oh yeah, you’re on the floor by the way,” she neighed and disappeared. Now I’m not good at describing things, except she was so beautiful… her long flowing mane and bright green eyes…

I slowly woke up because Stan began to shake me. “Huh…,” I rubbed my head. I sat up to see that he was the only one there. “Where is everyone else?”

“They’re outside, battling, why?” He looked at me funny.

“All right then… well this may surprise you but I saw Arceus in one of my dreams…”

“Dad… I’ve seen her too… she’s really cool.”

“Oh…? OK then,” I nodded. “Is there something wrong, though?” He sniffed the air.

“Why do I smell semen?” He continued to sniff. “I’ve smelt it all day long; it’s definitely strong near you and Cassidy… and especially in the bathroom at the hospital.”

I began to sweat. “Wow you’re good Stan… you figured out that we had sex. You’re right you do smell semen… I never knew how good your nose was. Oh God… I’m impressed. Please don’t tell anyone, all right? Keep this a secret, OK?” I looked at him with an impressed smirk upon my face.

“I’ll keep it a secret…,” he winked. “Since no one is here, can you keep a secret too?” He sat down. “Jade, Marie and I used have three-ways every once in awhile. Ohh… they were fun, I surely miss them.”

“Wow… sounds kinky,” I snickered. “Say you have a good nose! Even you didn’t know what I was eating, could you tell just from smelling me?” I said sarcastically.

“Yeah,” he sniffed the air. “Even though I already know this, you had sausage, biscuits, pancakes, bacon and orange juice. I don’t know why I can still smell orange juice because it should have been urine by now.”

“Wow Stan… that’s amazing. Am I going to vomit by the way?”

“Don’t worry you aren’t,” he looked at my stomach. “Your food is right there, I say you have about 18 hours until it’s fully digested,” he pointed just a little left of my last rib on the right. “Dad… I think I can see what you mean when you said these doctors had to repair your intestines. I know why you vomit all the time!” He pointed right where my scar was.

I sighed. “I figured out that too, but I don’t think that’s the reason though. I’m just very sensitive and I get nauseous easily. I haven’t figured out why yet, but from what I remember, my dad told me that when I was only a year old, I had fallen down some stairs and hit my head – hard. He also told me that I used to get terrible ear infections that caused some damage to my balance but that was so long ago… I don’t even remember. I don’t have any trouble standing up right now, but I did when I was young, like when I was five and six. I eventually grew out of it… However, when that intruder attacked me I knew I would never be the same… but it never really has affected me though. I think it was all the ear infections I had when I was a kid.”

“I see… well that makes sense. Jade had a bad ear infection when she was thirteen and she could barely balance let alone walk correctly for about a week. At first I thought it was funny until she started vomiting… then things got nasty…,” he looked at me again. “Hey Dad… have you ever heard of Ménière’s disease?”

“Yes… I have, why did you ask?”

“I think maybe you might have it.”

“Oh? You know what, I hadn’t thought of that,” I nodded. “You might be right. I’ll be right back all right, you stay there,” I got up and he nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

I sat there, waiting for him to return. Even though he told me to stay there, I got up to make sure he was okay. I quietly tiptoed up the steps – it worked because I couldn’t even hear my feet touch the carpet on the steps. I assumed he went to the master bedroom. I looked up to see a nice painting. I sat down on the bed to look at it. It was a painting of Starry Night, until I went closer and saw ‘Émile Dakota Caldecutt’ written underneath it. “Wow, my dad painted this?” I thought. “It looks like the real thing, except he used different colours than Van Gogh.” I walked over to the master bathroom. “Hey Dad… just checking to see if you’re okay.”

“Yeah I’m fine,” he opened the door. “Just taking some Ibuprofen,” he patted me on the head and I moved over. “I guess you saw my painting, didn’t you?”

“Yeah… it’s really nice Dad, I never knew you could paint.”

“I painted that for school. We had a contest on who can paint the best reproduction of any painting we wanted. I chose Starry Night of course. The judges all rated my painting a ten and I thought I would have won the contest, except my best friend Rico painted The Scream and we tied.”

“Wow that’s so cool!” I grinned at him. “Shall we go outside…,” I looked out the window but it was too late – it started to rain. “Well, shoot me.”

“Now why would I do that?” He replied sarcastically. “Let’s go downstairs, I bet everyone is there.” I nodded and we both walked downstairs and to the kitchen. Just as Dad said, everyone was there.

“Wow Émile, your kitchen is so nice!” Cassidy grinned. He grinned brightly.

“Why thank you my love,” he nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

OK I have the ring right here in my pocket… I need to find the perfect opportunity to give it to her and ask her to marry me,” I thought. She sat down in one of the chairs that I carved… perfect. I walked up to her and knelt below her. “Cassidy Clara Connolly, will you marry me?” I grinned and showed her the ring (that I made myself).

“YES Émile! I will marry you!” She had a big huge grin on her face. Everyone clapped and cheered.

“Thank you so much Cassidy,” I cried. “I cannot even begin to describe how much I love you.”

“Same to you,” she replied and cried too. She looked to see that the ring that I engraved, “This is for my beautiful Cassidy, love Émile, August, 2005.”

“I made and engraved the ring myself,” I smiled. “I wanted to make something just for you. I made it out of gold-plated bronze. I hope you don’t mind that it’s bronze…,” I stood up.

“Émile… that is fine with me,” she stood up and kissed me deeply.

“Ooh…,” I moaned happily and she started to turn me on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

“How about a kiss too, hmm Marie,” I nudged her. She nodded and kissed me deeply like how Mum was kissing Dad. “Ohh…”

“Well, we’re going up to my bedroom for awhile, if that’s okay with you guys,” Dad spoke up. We all nodded, but I knew what he wanted! I could smell him getting an erection because Mum kissed him deeply. I wouldn’t mind having sex either… but now wasn’t really the time. Night sex is a lot kinkier and hotter. The two walked out of the kitchen.

“I don’t get to kiss anyone…,” Jade sighed. Then I had an even better idea for tonight! A three-way with the two ladies.

“You don’t mind do you?” I looked at Marie. She nodded a ‘no’. I walked up to Jade and kissed her deeply.

“Ooh wow Stan… that felt good…,” she moaned.

“I’m going to the living room…,” Jasper hesitated and walked out.

I made sure Jasper had left the room. “I was thinking of a three-way tonight, what about you two?” They both smirked evilly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

“Mm… I’m ready sweetie…,” I smirked and lied down on the bed. She jumped on the bed. “Damn that’s hot!” I sat up. “May I?” She nodded and I buttoned shirt. I shuddered like crazy while I was doing that. She moaned happily. I unhooked her bra, unbuttoned her jeans and then slipped off her panties. I shuddered even more than before. She was turning me on… it hurt but I never cared. It felt… good… really good… actually better than any other thing I have felt in my life. “Hurry up and unbutton me, because my little man is getting impatient.”

“Okay silly,” she giggled and buttoned my shirt and then my pants and slipped off my underwear. I pushed her down. We both growled sexily. Without hesitation, I immediately penetrated her.

“Damn… I’ve waited awhile for… this…,” I moaned.

“I know… it’s so… pleasurable…,” she moaned back. “Can we do this every night, my sexy beast?”

“Yes my sexy fox…,” I growled. I was about to reach the climax when my cell phone rang. “Dammit!”

“Don’t worry about it…,” she winked. I withdrew while I pushed myself off and fell flat on my back, panting. I sat up and reached for my cell phone on the table next to the bed. I opened up to see that my brother had called. Luckily, I had him on speed dial.

“Hello?” I said.

“Big brother Émile how are you?!” Gage said happily. “How come you never answered?”

“Uh…,” I began to sweat. “Never mind that… I’m fine, thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” he replied. “So anything interesting going on, eh…?”

“Gage… I don’t know how to say this to you properly… but I have found Stanford… and Jade…”

“You… you what… what?! How-how d-did you f-find them?!”

“Gage… calm down. You know how I use the ship to get from Sinnoh to Kanto? Well I was sleepwalking and accidentally knocked down Stanford… so I woke up sitting in a chair in my pyjamas. We all eventually got off the ship, that’s when Stan somehow noticed all of my Pokémon, he said that you had said that you had some of the Pokémon that ‘his brother’ had. You get what I’m saying? Then I told him that my last name was Caldecutt, and his was, too.”

He screamed. “No way… I’ve been worried about my little girl and boy for a long time… How about I come over?”

“That would be fine, thank you.”

“I’ll be there just as soon as I can. I would love to see the two again.”

“All right little brother, I’ll see you later. Bye-bye,” I hung up.

“So who was that?” Cassidy asked.

“That was my brother Gage, do you remember him?”

“Yes I do in fact – he was a bit like you – except that he’s slightly shorter and less flighty than you.”

“Yeah I am flighty… oh well, let’s get some clothes on and get some lunch, how about you?”

“Yeah sounds great,” she nodded.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

We all sat down to eat. “Mm… Dad, excellent as always!” I complimented.

“Why thank you. I have a surprise for you guys, but I’m telling what it is just yet.”

“Dad… I’m just wondering, how about you tell a flashback from when you were at Mount Coronet?”

He paused and looked at me funny. “Sure thing.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TBC…

A/N: Sorry this isn’t getting anywhere… but the flashback in the next chapter is from Japanese episode with English subtitles. I was getting impatient people! XD. Cya.
Sign up to rate and review this story