Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

Flashback to DP150

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Awesome.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-11-30 - Updated: 2009-11-30 - 3301 words

0Unrated
A/N: I read something very interesting about fainting from a book I have, verbatim: “Some people susceptible to a type of fainting called vasovagal syndrome. Given the right circumstances, the vagus nerve, which passes through the neck and chest and controls many involuntary processes, suddenly shunts blood to one part of the body, causing it to pool there and decrease the supply to the brain. Unusual stress or fright, the sight of blood, or exposure to certain odours or sounds can bring on this type of fainting spell. People with this syndrome know they have a tendency to faint and usually feel warning signs, such as sweating and dizziness, so they can take preventive measures.”

Sorry that was long lol. I find the medical field very fascinating. Émile and Stan suffer from this.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 38

Émile’s POV

I cleared my throat and Stan was right: thinking about something else helped. “Right… I’ll tell you about what happened after I went through Mount Coronet.” Everyone else somehow knew I was telling a story and they gathered ‘round. “And Jade, I promise I won’t call you by Jupiter anymore. It’s really not fair to you…” She nodded a ‘thank you’. “No problem…”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, six years ago…

I was running, panting, trying to escape Team Galactic but also to figure out what they were doing at the Fuego Ironworks… whatever they were doing, I had no idea because I was pretty much running for my life because a bunch of Golbats were chasing me. I wasn’t fast enough – they managed to use Air Slash on me. It stung like shit! I flew through the air and lost my wig that I was wearing (I was dressed up in my usual Galactic grunt disguise). I grunted and landed flat-faced on the ground. I struggled to get up at first until I noticed Jade and her Skuntank before me. She was very cute but she rather scared me there…

“Tank, tank,” her Skuntank chirped.

“Caught you, caught you,” Jade smirked. “Show your face, Looker.” I grunted slightly and pulled off a rubber mask that was on my face.

“You’ve blown my cover, huh?” I grinned slightly. I took off the rest of the disguise and stood up, despite my fucking face hurting like shit.

“That coat looks tasteless,” she continued to smirk.

“You say some incredibly rude things,” I replied sarcastically. I too smirked, not only was she hot, but her boobs… they were humungous. “Damn… I have to lie to get my way out of this,” I thought.

“But I see the name ‘Looker’ isn’t just for showing off. You’re my type.” Oh my God… I think my penis was thinking instead of my brain.

Must fight… must resist…,” I thought. “That’s too bad, because you’re not my type,” I furrowed my brow and lied through my teeth. She was turning me on, no doubt!

“My, you’re so cold. I want to discuss many things with you, though…” You mean, like sex? Because I think, my brain just died there… “For example… how much you know about us.” Every second she said something I wanted to ejaculate myself… Her Skuntank held out its left paw and its claws glowed white. I knew I was dead then… I mentally gulped. I looked over to see Team Rocket but I didn’t want Jade to see that they were perched high above me. They were also talking but I couldn’t tell what they were saying.

OK… I think she read my mind or something… ohh… it would be so fucking kinky if she raped me…,” I thought but before her Skuntank could beat the shit out of me, something had stopped it. It was a Carnivine’s Vine Whip to be exact!

“What?!” Jade looked up.

“Huh?” I had to look up, too, but only to pretend – I already knew that they were up there.

“This world doesn’t need two evils!” The lady of the group said.

“The Team Rocket will suffice!” The guy of the group grinned.

“International Police! We’ll help you!” The ‘talking’ Meowth grinned at me.

“You guys…!” was all I could muster. I slightly scowled. What could they possibly want from or with me? The Skuntank broke free from the vines.

“What an eyesore…,” Jade griped. “Will you stop getting in the way?” She asked. She pointed to the sky and the Golbats surrounded them. They all flinched and their jaws were agape. There wasn’t much I could do… I didn’t really like Team Rocket, so they were on their own… All the Golbats attacking caused an explosion. This scared the fuck out of me and caused me to faint, only briefly though. I woke up to see a foot on my back; Jade was standing on me… she was starting to push on my fairly knew scar (it had happened four years before, it still hasn’t much time to heal), in which that intruder slashed me. Her Skuntank began ripping through Team Rocket. There was nothing I could do, still. Jade felt heavier than I and still, I felt a bit faint from before. I was weak and tired from being thrown by those Golbat’s Air Slashes. I had to give in: otherwise, I would just exhaust myself further. I looked up to see their Meowth blasting off. I felt bad for him… I could barely move… mainly because Jade decided she actually wanted to stand on top of me with both feet. Her feet pushed me even further and pushed into my scar, which caused me to scream bloody murder. Her Skuntank stood on top of both people of Team Rocket.

Fuck…,” I thought. She grabbed a bludgeon and knocked me out cold. I wasn’t sure what happened next except…

The fact that I was in a makeshift jail cell, somewhere in the Fuego Ironworks – but I couldn’t be too sure where I was… I groaned, moaned and rubbed my head and arse. “Damn… that really hurt…,” I groaned again. I looked over to see the two people from Team Rocket knocked out and fast asleep. I decided to let out my Chatot but the poke ball wouldn’t open. “Huh?” I mumbled. I still felt faint but I was OK, for now. I walked up the door and noticed something odd: it was booby-trapped. I could tell just by the way it looked… it was certainly and definitely different than any door I had seen. I put some rubber gloves on and touched it. Some electricity arced but it didn’t shock me. I was amazed at the intricate design of this place. The two started to wake up. I sat down on the bench and sighed. I then spotted that Skuntank just outside of the door. It was just sitting there, sleeping and being just plain lazy – was it ‘watching’ us?

“Hey there… just wondering what are your names?”

“Oh… hey, I’m James.”

“Hey… I’m Jessie… where are we?”

“I believe we’re in the Fuego Ironworks,” I shrugged. “I’m not a hundred percent certain, however…”

I moved over and Jessie got up and walked to the door. “Hey!” She called. “Isn’t there anyone here?” She spotted the Skuntank. Even though I was behind her and sitting on a bench, I could still see the fat skunk.

“Tank…,” it chuffed.

“How rude…,” she griped. “You stinking tank!” She pointed at the door. “Just you wait, I’ll come and get you and pummel you…!” She barred her teeth. I slightly scowled and James stared at the ground.

“Don’t touch it!” I tried to warn her, but…

“Stop ignoring me!” She growled again. I stood up and she touched the door. About 500 volts of electricity arced through her. My jaw was agape – I couldn’t believe she ignored me! James gasped and that Skuntank just lied there, laughing its head off. She fell to the ground and James stood there stiffly. I sat back down and looked at him.

“There are traps everywhere. Since electronic equipment can’t be used here, I’m sure poke balls won’t work either,” I lied because I didn’t want them to find out I had Pokémon, because I don’t like battling like I used to. “Keep that in mind.”

He looked at me and got a poke ball (from somewhere) and he tried clicking it. It didn’t work. “Oh, you’re right,” he gasped slightly.

“You gotta tell us earlier!” Jessie cried. What the hell…? That certainly wasn’t proper English….

“Sorry,” I replied. “It looks like I’ve dragged you into this.”

“We weren’t really dragged in, actually,” he looked at me again. “We just can’t forgive the Team Galactic, that’s all,” he shrugged slightly. From the microexpression on his face, I knew he was hiding something.

“That’s right,” she held her fists in the air. “We want to squash those guys!”

“Whatever the consequences were, we got into their secret base.” Yeah so what…? I did, too, obviously. “Now we just have to defeat their boss.”

“No, the boss isn’t here,” I looked at him seriously. I knew pretty much, where they were… but that was considered disclosed and secret – I couldn’t tell anyone.

“Huh?” He looked at me funny. “Then what is here?” He asked.

“It’s their secret factory, it seems,” I explained.

“Secret factory?” She asked.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “This place here, the Fuego Ironworks, used to… be a huge factory priding itself on having the largest production rate in the entire Sinnoh region,” I wasn’t lying about that, however. “However, it was closed due to becoming decrepit… and currently, the Team Galactic is using it as their secret factory. It appears that those guys are producing something here, but… I have no idea what it is.” They both blinked.

“Wow…,” they both looked at the ground.

We were quiet for the longest time; I was getting drowsy… so I took a nap. It was very brief – maybe ten minutes – I thought I heard someone coming, and I thought I heard my name… even though I doubted it. “It’s become extremely quiet,” I stood up and looked out the door. I allowed Jessie to take my spot. I saw that the Skuntank was gone.

“I’m hungry…,” she complained.

“I’m starving too…,” he complained.

Well so am I, but you don’t see me complaining…,” I thought. I heard footsteps approaching.

I grunted slightly while looking out the door. I quickly turned around. “Shh!”

“Huh?” They both mumbled.

“Someone’s coming!” I turned my head towards the door.

“Huh?” She mumbled again. I fully turned around and looked out the door.

I rumbled slightly. “Ash!” I gasped. Ash and company had arrived, along with Pikachu, Piplup and that talking Meowth. They all slid on the slick floor.

“Looker!” Dawn gasped.

“Are you all right?” Brock asked.

“Do you know where my friends are?” Meowth asked.

“Yeah. Both of them are here,” I smiled brightly. I moved over and the two were very elated.

“Meowth!” Both of them said happily. I tried to warn them not to touch the door, but it was too late – they already did. I face-palmed and let out a grunting sigh, forcibly…

Only a dumbass would touch that,” I thought. They fell to the ground. I walked back up to the door. “Ash, Dawn. Destroy the door by letting Pikachu and Piplup attack simultaneously.”

“Understood,” he looked at me and the two nodded. “Pikachu, Thunderbolt!” He commanded.

“Piplup, Bubblebeam!” She did the same.

“Pika…,” its cheeks sparked and glowed yellow it aimed its electricity towards the door.

“Pip…,” its beak glowed blue and it aimed its bubbles towards the door. Bulls-eye – both attacks hit the door! The door fell down and crashed onto the floor. However, before I could get out, Jessie and James rushed out and hugged Meowth tightly. I got out.

“You guys saved me this time. Thank you!” I smiled.

“Don’t mention it,” Ash replied. We all looked at Team Rocket.

“Jessie! James!” Meowth said happily.

“We believed in you!” Jessie replied happily.

They finally let go. “I expected nothing less of you, Meowth!” James smiled.

“Uh… by the way, what happened to the Team Galactic?” She asked.

“They escaped somewhere,” Meowth shrugged.

“Then we must follow them!” She replied and they both held up their fists.

“Now then, twerps, thanks for the help!” James smiled and waved.

“We owe you one!” Meowth grinned.

“Bye!” They all said while running off. They eventually disappeared in the distance. I blinked. I was a bit surprised at what they did.

“Since the Team Galactic fled…,” I reached down to my belt and got out the awesome sunglasses Boss gave me. They aren’t really sunglasses though, that’s just what I call them, they’re for detecting trace amounts of elements, fingerprints, human activities, etc. “…this place must have served its purpose already,” I walked off. They followed me close behind. I looked around: all I could see were old machine parts and pipes that were leading in a million directions. “What on Earth were these guys producing here?” I broke the silence. I’m surprised they didn’t ask what my sunglasses were for. I looked to my right to see a computer – I knew what it was for because I had actually been here before – it was to open up the dumbwaiter not too far from it. I got a high activity reading from my glasses. Someone had definitely been using that computer. I walked up to it and moved the mouse; something clicked and the dumbwaiter opened. I put some gloves on and we rode down without even saying anything. These kids were quiet for their age I couldn’t believe it. If I were their age, I would be asking a million questions (about the obvious). A huge door opened that lead to a huge room. I could see old machine parts here… and two very peculiar round things right smack-dab in the middle of the room. Ash rolled slightly, at loss with words.

“What is this place?” Dawn asked.

“This facility wasn’t in the Fuego Ironworks before,” I looked around. “They must have produced something here, but…,” I couldn’t see much until something red and glowing had caught my eye. “Hmm?” I mumbled. There was an odd-shaped red crystal in one of the giant red things. I carefully picked it up. ‘Undetectable element and substance’ flashed on my glasses. “What in the world…,” I thought. I held it out in my palm and everyone looked at it.

“Looker, what is this?” Ash asked. I was at loss for words – there was nothing I could say.

“Pikachu…”

“I don’t know… come to the Floraroma Town lab, maybe we can find out what it is for sure,” I replied.

“Right,” they all replied. I looked around and found an exit.

“Follow me,” I could see faint traces of footprints that led to the exit. The sunlight was very bright, judging that the whole place was like a cave. I took off my sunglasses.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The scientist there, whose name slips my mind, put the red crystal in a mass spectrometer. There was an officer Jenny at the lab, too.

“I’ve finished setting it up,” the scientist said.

“Now we can send the data about this object to the headquarters of the International Police,” an officer Jenny smiled.

“Thank you very much,” I looked at the scientist.

“Now, I’ll begin with the analysis,” he looked at the MS. He pushed a button and it began to scan. The trio all gasped. The analysis was doing just fine, until… the crystal began to glow white and shake violently. The computer that wasn’t too far began to produce static… a giant ‘G’ formed on the screen and then a picture of Charon stick his tongue out appeared as well.

“This is no good; stop it!” I tried to stop it myself but the whole thing exploded, glowed brightly, and electricity arced all over the room. We all moaned and groaned. None of us could do anything about it. The mass spectrometer had been destroyed.

“What on Earth…?” Jenny sighed. An alarm sounded on the video phone. She walked over to it an answered it. “Hello, this is the police of Floaroma.”

“This is the headquarters of the International Police,” said the person on the other end. I knew exactly who it was – it was our new boss, Jake. “The data transfer just now destroyed our database.” We all walked up and grunted.

“What about the data concerning the Team Galactic?” I asked, leaning forward.

“The thing is… everything is lost. I don’t know if we can restore it…,” Jake replied.

“So it was a trap…!” I stood up straight. I scowled. “Shit… just shit…! This is very, very bad…,” I thought.

“So that’s why they had left that red thing there,” Jenny looked at me.

“I guess it’s supposed to be a warning not to interfere any longer,” I looked back at her.

“Looker,” Ash looked at me.

I growled and turned my head towards the trio. “I won’t give up. No matter what those guys are trying to start, I will definitely stop them.”

“Right… good luck Looker,” Dawn smiled.

“Good luck,” Ash and Brock both nodded.

“Thank you… I usually don’t say this, but my real name is Émile. Please don’t say that when I’m around anyone else, you got that?” I knew them well enough, I think they deserved to know. They both gasped and nodded. “Good luck guys, good luck at Mount Coronet… I’ll see you there. Goodbye.”

“Bye Émile,” the trio all smiled and waved. They walked out of the lab. I sighed and fell to my knees.

“I can’t… believe it… about six months of work… wasted… I’m not pleased and I’m sure Jake isn’t pleased either…”

“Émile…,” Jenny walked up to me. “What are you going to do?” She knelt beside me.

“I-I don’t know… go home… I guess…” I wasn’t sure what to do, cry, scream, or maybe punch something random…?

“How about a cup of tea before you leave?” The scientist asked.

“Uh…?” I was taken aback by what he had said. “Sure… I guess…,” I sighed and stood up. Jenny stood up and she patted me on the back. We both knew each other fairly well… so she understood how I felt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sat down in one of the chairs and stared at the ground while sipping tea. I felt someone rub my head. I looked up to see Dad. “Dad…?” I blinked.

“Hey, I found out what happened so I just had to come here as soon as I could,” he sat down in a chair on the opposite side. “How about you come home with me for a while?”

“I wouldn’t mind, thanks Dad,” I smiled and finished the tea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present…

I sighed. “That was the worst day of my life… when I had found out that work was in vain…”

“I can imagine…,” Stan looked at me with a scowl.

“In other words… Stan, how would you like to work for me?” I grinned.

“Me… work… for you?” He pointed to his chest.

“Yes.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TBC…

A/N: So there you have it, awesome no? I thought the episode was cool… btw, it maybe a few weeks before DP151-2 episodes with subtitles comes out, so please be patient. Cya later everyone!
Sign up to rate and review this story