Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Stanford

The Oriss Emergency

by GalacticFTW 1 review

Rated R for some violence and a lemon.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-12-08 - Updated: 2009-12-08 - 2457 words

0Unrated
A/N: My best friend CJ found a typo in chapter 32. Sorry, it’s supposed to be Cassidy, not Cecilia. My apologies.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 41

“Dad… Dad…!” I shook him. “Dad it’s 8:30!” He groaned and sat up while rubbing his eyes.

“S-Stan!” He blushed. “Let me get some clothes on!” I sniffed the air.

“Hmm… I smell semen again… were you…?”

“Argh…! To answer your question, yes! I want sex and the only thing I could do was to masturbate!” He threw a pillow in my face.

“Ow shit that hurt, besides, I was only asking,” I walked off. I shut the door and waited outside in the hallway. “I can’t blame him for the masturbating or sleeping naked,” I mumbled. He finally walked out of his room with his familiar brown jacket, shirt and pants with a white undershirt (I don’t know what it’s called) and pinkish-purple tie and dark brown boots. “Dad… is that the only think you wear, no offence?”

“I only wear this if I’m doing something important; besides, it’s how people identify me.”

“Oh, OK … I just like it when you wore that nice white shirt with blue jeans.”

“Why thanks, I guess,” he shrugged.

“You’re welcome. Are you going ahead and going without me?” I asked.

“Yeah… if that’s OK with you.”

“Dad… be careful…,” I patted him on the back.

“Thank you…,” he smiled.

“You’re welcome. See you later,” I watched him walk off. He tossed me the keys.

“You’ll need those to lock the house and for that nice shiny Mustang,” he winked. “Bye.”

“Bye,” I smiled and we both waved. I walked to the door and watched him let out Astur. The two flew off and I walked out the door and locked it. I walked to Maylene and Roark’s house, which wasn’t too far.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

“Good Astur… we should be there soon…”

“Yeah…,” he cooed. “You can sleep if you want to.”

“All right… good idea…,” I closed my eyes and breathed slowly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stan’s POV

“All right, we’re getting very close to Kanto,” I grinned. “I say we have another 20 minutes.” We got there just in time; the next subway was just about to leave until we got our tickets and dashed to the subway.

“I’m glad we’re almost there,” Maylene grinned.

“Yeah… I’ve only been to Kanto twice to dig for fossils and meet my dad’s dad,” Roark looked at me. “He’s a scientist on Cinnabar Island.”

“Cool, my grandfather… nevertheless, let’s just say he’s someone you know very, very well,” I smirked. The two blinked. “My grandfather is Professor Rowan.” It looked like the two going to choke on their saliva. “Whoa… sorry, didn’t mean to scare you or surprise you like that.”

“No… it’s OK,” he grinned.

“I’m OK too,” she replied hesitantly. We were silent the whole time and there’s really not much to look at in terms of looking outside the subway windows. It’s just bricks and mortar, and that makes me dizzy to look at them. I felt sleepy but I didn’t want to fall asleep because I knew I might accidentally miss the stop, because the other two had already fallen asleep. The subway stopped and we finally arrived.

“Maylene, Roark, wake up,” I shook them. The two groaned and we got off. We walked out of the station and I found my dad’s car. It had hit me! “Roark… I don’t have a driver’s licence anymore…”

“You want me to drive, then?” He looked at me. I nodded weakly. “Stan… don’t worry about it. You’re my best friend. Tell me which way to go.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Émile’s POV

About 3 hours later


“Émile… wake up… we’ve made it to Oriss,” Astur landed on the ground.

“Already… how long was I asleep?”

“About three hours,” he replied. I jumped off. “Thank you very much,” I returned him. I looked around and spotted Cassidy and Rico.

“Émile, over here!” Rico waved.

“Émile, hey!” Cassidy waved, too.

“So, what are we supposed to do?” I asked as I walked up.

“Our instructions are to enter their base unannounced but fully clothed to look like them,” he replied.

“I’m good at this, you don’t have to worry about me,” I grinned. “I’ve already been in here before. I know what they look like. They wear black shirts and jeans with white jackets.”

“Let’s go in,” Cassidy smirked. We all nodded and walked up to a building. I had remembered that I had entered through a vent that was near the ground of the building.

“Come on, this is the vent I’ve entered before,” I got down on my knees. “Shh!” The two nodded and we began to quietly crawl through the vent. Rico and Cassidy are very small along with me, so we were able to fit in the vent. I came to a screen and peered through it: I could see some of the Havoc grunts. I pushed the screen with all of my might and it landed on top of one the grunts; knocking him out. The other two grunts noticed us.

“Hey!” They all yelled. I jumped out first, Rico second and Cassidy last. I grabbed my gun and cocked it.

“You don’t take your clothes off; I’ll blow all your brains out,” I growled. The two grunts nodded and all of their clothes off. I handed them to Cassidy and Rico and they put them on. I took the grunt’s (the one I knocked out) clothes and put them on myself. I had a gut feeling the whole time and I thought I smelled blood. We walked all several hallways… It was terrifying: I could see blood smeared on the walls and I saw several crematoriums.

“Émile… I think I just wet myself…,” Rico said sadly.

“It’s OK Rico… I think I did too…,” I blushed.

“M-me t-too…,” Cassidy’s teeth chattered. “I’m-I’m s-scared…”

“S-so am I…,” he began to copy Cassidy.

“I-I know…,” now my teeth chattered. My heart was beating like crazy… I began to sweat profusely… We had made it to large room with a person with an Ambipom. The person had a machete in his hand, about to swing it onto the creature’s head. We all vomited at the same time (because of the smell and thought of death) but I was able to grab my gun and shoot at the person. He fell down, dead. We all sighed in relief. Cassidy and Rico grabbed their guns too and we untied the Ambipom. I found out that it was mute because of what they did to it, so it knew sign language. Rico knew sign language, however.

“It’s saying that ‘her name is Adela and they cut my tongue out, so I was forced to learn sign language, even though I only have four fingers on my tails,” Rico looked at me. “’We Ambipom are really smart. We aren’t stupid, that’s how I learnt sign language’. Adela, where is the Havoc’s boss?” He asked while signing. “She saying ‘follow me’.” We all nodded and she started to walk off. We cautiously walked down the hallway.

“Clear!” I yelled. Rico picked up Adela and carried her, but she climbed onto his shoulders and held on. We came to another room with stabbing a Growlithe. I aimed straight for his head and he fell dead. The Growlithe was barely alive so the only thing I could do was to put it down. I picked it up and carried it with me, so I could bury him later (I saw that it had a sheath).

“Poor little guy…,” Rico sniffled. “Never even had a nice life…”

“No words can describe how I feel right now…,” Cassidy tried to hold back the tears. “Growlithe is one of my favourite Pokémon…” I was silent the whole time, trying to keep the tears back, too. Even though Adela had no tongue, she made sort of a whining noise. I will never forget that noise that she made.

“I want all those bastards dead…,” I broke the silence as we were walking down the hallway. My nose is very sensitive; I could still smell blood in the air. I wanted to vomit again. I will never forget this either… the smell of blood… smells like iron… smells vaguely like the steel rebar I fell onto. No one said anything or talked about what I had said. I know it was extreme… but it was true. These scumbags should be put to death or shot by me, at least.

We came to several empty rooms. “Clear!” Cecilia yelled. There was a third thing I will never forget… the blood on the walls. I could hear the two gagging and gulping… I couldn’t help it either.

“We’re going to have to blow this building up,” I shuddered. The two nodded. We came to the last room and it was certainly the largest. There were cages upon cages of mostly Pokémon but some animals such as chickens. Now, I don’t mind chicken… but this was utterly sickening. “I-I think I’m going to be a vegetarian now…”

“Émile, look out!” Rico pushed me out of the way of a sword someone was wielding. He had saved my life. The sword went clean through Rico, causing him to throw up and cough up blood. It barely missed his heart, I could tell, because it went through the same spot as when I landed on the rebar. Adela whined again and crawled onto my shoulders.

“Rico!” I screamed and Cassidy shot the wielder point-blank in the nose and face. “R-Rico…?” I didn’t want to pull the sword out, because I knew that it would cause him to bleed to death. I looked up to see Stan, Marie, Maylene and Roark. “Guys… h-help… h-help me by carrying him,” my throat and eyes were stinging from the pain of trying to keep the tears in. Rico opened his eyes but fainted after he saw the sword sticking out of his body. Cassidy grabbed his left arm, I grabbed his legs, and Stan held onto his neck, while Roark grabbed his right arm and Maylene went underneath and lifted him up that way while Marie carried the poor dead Growlithe. We ran as fast as we could out of the building.

“Hey I know where we are, we’re just outside of Starry Sky City,” Roark spoke up. “It has the best and largest hospital in all of Oriss.” Rico moaned slightly. We all nodded and walked faster, following Roark. The weight of Adela and carrying Rico was started to get to me… but this is my best friend, I couldn’t let him die. We had made it to the streets of the city. “Turn left!” We carefully turned left… there before us was the hospital. We ran so fast that we nearly slipped on the slick tiles. Doctors immediately noticed all of us and put Rico on a stretcher. He was wheeled away and we followed the doctors.

“Here, come this way,” a doctor showed us to a waiting room. Marie and I helped bury the poor Growlithe just outside the city. We returned to the waiting room. I just sat there, staring at the floor and putting my head in my hands. Cassidy leant against my shoulder while Adela whined and paced, wondering what was happening to Rico. I smelled like shit and so did she. Roark and Maylene just sat there, staring at the TV without saying anything. Stan and Marie had fallen asleep. I could hear a clock ticking.

A doctor walked up to us. “Good news, your friend is fine,” he said.

“Hey, it’s Chad!” Roark and I said in unison. Chad happens to be one of my dad’s cousins (forgot what they’re called).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rico had made it. Chad said that if hadn’t been there in another five minutes he would have died. He lost about 4 pints of blood because of it, which is about half the blood that humans have in our bodies (it really depends on how big someone is, it’s usually 8-10). I noticed that Rico seemed to be doing all right, judging that he was still signing to Adela.

“So, do you have a girlfriend or anything?” Adela signed.

“No, I’m gay, or bi depending on what mood I’m in,” he said signed back. Adela’s eyes widened, slightly shocked.

“I always wanted a boyfriend,” she signed while grinning.

“I’m sure you’ll find one,” he grinned back.

I smiled at the two. “We’re going to find a hotel if that’s all right with you two.”

“What did he ask?” Adela looked up at Rico. I then realised that she is partially deaf in one ear.

“He said ‘we’re going to find a hotel if that’s all right with you two’.” She grinned and nodded at us.

“Bye,” we all waved goodbye. Half-asleep, exhausted, weary, sweaty, smelling like shit, we had made it to a hotel. I sat down on my bed and I took off my jacket, tie, shirt, pants and socks. I was too exhausted to have sex and besides, jacking off really hurt last night…

I sighed. “I’m sleepy… what about-t y-you…,” I growled sexually as Cassidy turned the corner, fully naked with nothing on. “Oh-oh… oh my God…,” my heart thumped and I immediately took off my underwear. She jumped in the bed and I followed. I lied down and allowed her to get on top of me instead. I still didn’t care if it hurt, every thrust felt wonderful as the first. I knocked her up so hard that we both fell off the bed and bashed into the wall. “D-damn…,” I moaned. I was reaching the climax – I could tell… We both shuddered like crazy and finally reached the climax: the best part. “Damn… I love orgasms,” I shuddered and it finally ended. Exhausted, we both jumped into the bed and went under the covers, falling asleep.

We slept well, because it was already the next morning when I woke up… I grinned… I grinned happily.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I kind of wish I could describe how sex felt… but I don’t think I’ll be able to… I’m not a guy nor have I had sex before… D: I wish I could write better lemons!
Sign up to rate and review this story