Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Dark Angel

Another Runaway

by death_b4_disco 5 reviews

'"REMEMBER WHAT SHE DID TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE?!?"'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-06-10 - Updated: 2010-06-10 - 205 words

2Moving
“Uh, Hi!” Lucy waved nervously trying to cover up her half naked body.
“Now Mikey, I’m sure we can be reasonable...” Gerard took a step closer to his brother.
“BE REASONABLE! REASONABLE GERARD! YOU HELPED HER ESCAPE! SHE WAS IN THERE FOR A REASON! REMEMBER WHAT SHE DID TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE?!? HER OWN SISTER!” Mikey exploded at Gerard, pushing him against the wall. “Gerard, you have to take her back there, NOW! Who knows what she could do!”
“Urm, excuse me?” Lucy had stood up on the bed. “What did I do to them people, and my sister?”
“Oh shit Mikes, you can’t tell her!” Gerard whispered.
“Because she’ll go crazy, because that’s what she is!” Mikey released his grip on Gerard letting him breath once again.
A tear fell down Lucy’s cheek as she watched the two brothers fighting, over her, she quickly and quietly got dressed and slipped passed to two angry men, silently shutting the door behind her.

She seemed to be the one to rip families apart.

She hated that fact.

And then she decided to end it there and then.


She walked to Brooklyn Bridge, took off her shoes and jumped.

R&R
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story