Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me is...

A note from me

by MCRmygirl 1 review

Aw, you don't need a summary, do ya? Read the note!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2010-11-28 - Updated: 2010-11-28 - 230 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
Hey, it's yours truly!! Okay, let's get down to business. First off, for the two Emo carebears that read this story and hang on my every word (you know who you are), things WILL get better. Eventually. :)

Okay, I know I always ask for reviews, but I seriously need ratings. I'm at like 0 for ratings. HELP! If you think a chapter's good, rate it! PLEASE! And reviews would be nice too... :)

Welp, I'll let you get back to your lives. Sorry to nag, and sorry I haven't written in awhile. I know I should update The Forgotten as well, and I'm sorry. I'm behind. (for those of you who don't know what that is, you should check it out.) I also just posted a Severus Snape story. It's gonna be VERY long and have at least seven sequels (one for each year at Hogwarts. Maybe more than that.) It's just for fun, but if you guys like it, then you like it. And for the Mortal Instruments fans, especially Alec and Magnus lovers. Check out Ichor and Candlelight. Man, I have too many stories started... BTW, suggest the Mortal Instruments as a category in books. I need to put it in the right category.

Okay, I'm starting to sound needy, so I'm going to shut up and go back to my music. Good night and happy trolling.

~Fallen Avenging Angel
Sign up to rate and review this story