Categories > Cartoons > Krypto the Superdog > Chaos Chronicles - In the Beginning

Part 1 Chapter 0 - Introduction

by kryptofreak120 0 reviews

How things came to be...

Category: Krypto the Superdog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kevin, Krypto - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-17 - Updated: 2006-05-18 - 606 words

0Unrated
Chaos Chronicles - In the Beginning


Part 1 - Legacy of Annihilus


P 1 C 0 - Introduction





[N] Since the dawn of the universe, man has existed. But, at one point in time, their existence was threatened. But even before man, there existed two gods: Jelos and Valrin, great gods of Univus and Ultima respectively. In order to maintain the balance of Order, they created six soldiers for each of them, known as the Annihilators...and the Chaos. These powerful mages served their great gods, keeping the balance of power in control in both existing and known dimensions. But, during the great war that shook the dimensions of Heaven and Universae, a hero was lost, and a traitor was born...

[N] Elion...a name that will never be forgotten. He was an arch-angel who served in the war, gained the title of God of Avatarius. He was expected to serve and assist the great gods, but threw his title away...and betrayed Valrin. He tried to create a Chaos like Valrin had, in order to gain more power for himself, but instead...he made a monster. A demi-Chaos, half human, half Chaos, was born, and it ravaged the land at Elion's will, while he made Valrin his slave. The demi-Chaos, Leon Paranai, was even stronger than anything Valrin or Jelos had ever made, and he tore the dimension of Universae apart with his power, feeding off the blood of the innocent and growing in strength...

[N] Great God Jelos, unable to stand the pain his human creations felt, sent his Annihilators to deal with the menace. When even they failed, he finished it all himself...or so he had thought. Chaos and Annihilation, not able to completely cancel each other, saved Leon's life, but at the cost of a 4000 year sleep. The Annihilators were dead...and Elion was to be killed, god or not. As a last resort, the god-angel fled to an in-development universe, named Hell. He left a spark of power in Valrin, called the Daemon Spawn, which allowed him control of the great god no matter where he was. And when the Chaos gave chase, he banished them to Universae, where they would remain in human bodies until the day Elion died. One Chaos, however, escaped...

[N] It is said that the Annihilators and Chaos were created by Jelos, and given bodies by Valrin. The humans they had created, who lived in Universae, were ideal. They had emotions, could distinguish right from wrong, and would make a sacrifice, should it be needed. All of this, and Elion's wrath could still not be stopped. Then the thought hit Jelos: gods could not be reborn, but what about human gods? Gods take not the shape of humans, but then again...the Annihilators were certainly not complete gods, nor were the Chaos. In this sense, they would be reborn, constantly, both warriors of Annihilation and Chaos, until the chosen time, when all Annihilators would meet again, and the Chaos would be free. Elion is no doubt raising his hellish army in that damnable place that the gods created, while he waits for his demi-Chaos to rise once again.

[N] Perhaps this didn't exist. Who am I to say that all of this is real? Several planets were created after Jelos mourned the loss of his brother, and his Annihilators. One of them being a destined place, simply called...Earth. It was here that our hero was born, and my purpose was set in motion. All will be revealed in time, our story of great heroism, selfless sacrifice, and darkened pasts. The Annihilators shall return...

- Scribed entry of Maxwell, God of Memories
Sign up to rate and review this story