Categories > Cartoons > ReBoot > Who's Next After Megabyte

G01011's Secret

by Dixon-SoloAlice 0 reviews

Category: ReBoot - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 338 words - Complete

0Unrated
nano-second= second
micro-second= minute
milla-second= hour
second= day
cycle= week
minute= year

Chapter 5

G01011's Secret

"We need a plan," Dot said. "Good, we'll let you decide, in the meantime, I've got to make a I. M," G01011 said, "Andy, stay with Enzo." "Yes'm," Andy said, saluting. G01011 went outside, and ran face to face with Mouse and Ray Tracer. "Well, well, what are you doing in this neck of the woods, sugah?" Mouse asked. "Exactly what I'd like to ask you," G01011 said, raising her arm, prepared to fire, at Mouse. Mouse had orange hair, purple skin, black pants, silver boots, a white sleeveless shirt, with black straps, a katana on her leg, and an energy ring on her finger.
G01011 glared at Mouse, for a second. "Hey, easy sugah," Mouse said. "Hey, I know her record, but she helped save Mainframe," Ray said. Ray had goggles, short yellow hair, and a blue yellow and black outfit on. "Mouse?" G01011 asked. "Yes, of course, gar..." Mouse started to say. "Don't call me that, I'm undercover," G01011 said.
Suddenly a window appeared, and Dot announced, "Attention, all citizens of Mainframe, report to the Principle's Office, immediately. This is not a drill. Repeat! This is not a drill!" "What's going on, G01011?" Mouse asked. "I don't have time to explain, but go inside, and you'll get your answer," G01011 said. G01011 suddenly jumped up, and took to the air, using a zip-board. G01011 stopped near the top of the sky, and raised her arm again. "Attention all guardians and codemasters, in the net: This is
guardian level 975,767. I have found a place called Mainframe, which has three guardians living in the area. The virus is heading straight for Mainframe, and will appear during the next game, I'm guessing," G01011 said. Suddenly a reply came back, and it said, "We'll copy and paste that to everyone, and will come, within one milli-second." "Understood, will be expecting you," G01011 said.

Disclaimer: I do not own any Reboot characters, Rainmaker owns them!
Sign up to rate and review this story