Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Only you

Chapter 2

by phantasma 0 reviews

The next part, sorry it's so short!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 566 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
“Sit down,” He slid down the post, his hand above his head to accommodate the handcuffs. He was surprisingly cooperative, the hunger probably breaking his spirit.
I sat down next to him, and he shied away from the close contact, angling his legs away from me. I took the fork from the tray and impaled a small piece of chicken strip from the plate and pointed it in his direction. He looked at me in confusion, obviously wondering what he should do. I brought the fork closer to his face and I could see in his face that he realized what I meant. He gave me an indignant glance.
“You don’t want it?” I asked in mock disappointment. He leaned forward just a bit, obviously watching my reaction. I smiled at him encouragingly. He came closer and almost deftly bit the piece of food from the fork. He leaned back and chewed wolfishly; he must have been hungrier than I thought. I impaled a second piece and brought it up to his lips.
“Can’t you just untie my hands?” he said carefully, “Then you don’t have to do this.”
I grinned at him, “Oh, I don’t mind to, I like it.”I could see anger flash on his face, but he composed himself quickly enough. I continued to feed him until the plate was empty. I picked up the enamel cup with some water and tipped it to his lips. Some of the water ran out the corners of his mouth as I apparently angled too steeply. When I pulled away, he bent hunched his right shoulder as he was unable to use his hand to wipe the water from his chin. I picked up a serviette and used it to catch the cascading drops.
. I gathered the tray and stood up.
He watched me as I walked over to the door of the cage and put the tray down just outside it. I pulled a small key from my pocket and walked back to him, sensing his unease. He tensed as I reached behind him and placed the key into his right hand. “When you’re done, just put the cuffs and the key through the bars and I’ll come collect them. “I said.
He nodded but kept a sturdy eye on me as he watched my every move. I walked over to his desk, and reached for the sketchbook. I could hear him scuttling, but I ignored him and opened to the first page. I gasped inwardly as I saw the outline of what appeared to be a person, but it was hard to tell since the detail was still lacking. I shot him a little grin; watching him as he calculated my every move.
“Well then, goodnight,” I said as I walked to the barred door and locked it again. I picked up the tray and continued on to the second door, and I heard no reply, so I spun around and repeated myself: “I said, goodnight!”
“Yeah, sure. Goodnight.” I heard him mumble with a hint of sarcasm. My hand hesitated on the light switch, but I left it off and closed the door, leaving him in complete darkness. I walked back upstairs and made preparations for bed. As I climbed into the soft covers I smiled contently and switched off the lamp on my nightstand.
Sign up to rate and review this story