Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Pairs, to say i love you

Arrow to my heart 1b

by princessofoyownworld 0 reviews

The not so violent version of Arrow to my heart 1a

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-24 - Updated: 2006-05-25 - 198 words

0Unrated

Hey! Your reviews where/are still greatly appreciated! Please keep them and the constructive criticism coming!! This is the not so violent version of Arrows to my heart 1, I say no violent because there are hints of violence. It's really short, like a summary or teaser on the back of a book. Actually its point forum events in chronological order.

I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!!!



· Archie takes a ½ hour to get into the water and about another ½ hour to get far enough to free Atlanta.
· Atlanta hugs Archie to congratulate him on getting in the water.
· Cronos and Peter appear through a portal while Archie and Atlanta are hugging.
· Peter shoots Archie in the arm with an arrow; Atlanta is unharmed because Archie pushes her out of the way.
· Odie creates a portal for Atlanta and an unconscious Archie; Herry carries Archie through Odie's portal.
· Chiron has Jay, Theresa, Neil, Odie, and Herry take a hysterical Atlanta out of his study while he looks at Archie.

There you have a summary, its very short and to the point, unfortunately you don't get all the feeling as in the full version, or the full cliffhanger feeling.
Sign up to rate and review this story