Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me

Chapter Five.

by MyPatheticRomance 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-22 - Updated: 2011-05-22 - 1026 words

5Funny
I woke up to find Gerard sprawled on top of me. I sighed and tried to move him but he was too heavy for me to lift. I flicked his ear and huffed when all he did was grumble a bit and cuddle me. “Geraaard,” I sang into his ear. He snuffled into my shoulder and shook his head. “OH MY GOD! IT’S A FUCKIN’ DINASAUR!” I yelled at the top of my voice. Gerard eyes flew open and he rolled too far. He came crashing down onto the floor with a muffled scream that sounded suspiciously like ‘Where?!’ , before everything went silent. I peeked over the side of the bed and slapped my forehead. He was sleeping on the floor. Motherfucker.

Shaking my head, I got out of bed and started to get dressed. I threw a shirt over my head and took off my pants when I heard Gerard mumble something. I turned to look at him and saw him grinning at me. “What a nice sight to wake up to,” he said, wagging his eyebrows. I blushed and quickly put a pair of tight jeans on.

“Why the fuck am I on the floor?” He asked me, holding his head.

“Uh, you fell?” I asked more than said, shrugging. He raised his eyebrows at me but nodded, getting up and sitting on the couch.

“You aren’t gonna shower?” I asked, hoping he would just put more clothes on because, seriously, I’m a teenage boy and all he was wearing was a thin pair of boxers. This is not nice to do to me. He shook his head.

“Nah, I don’t have anything to change into, and I’m pretty sure Mikey will bring me spare clothes when he arrives,” Gerard told me, grinning. “Will that be a problem, Frank?”

I gulped. “Er, no. Not at all,” I said, looking out the window instead of at him. He had a nice body. Not too muscular and not too fat. He was cuddly. I liked that. Actually, I liked a lot about him. This kinda sucked. I mean, on top of everything else that has happened this past month, I’m really attracted to some guy who offered me a lift, and who I’ll never see again once we get to Belleville. I realised he was trying to get my attention when he walked over and snapped his fingers in front of my face.

“Frankiiieee? Mikey’s outside, so grab your shit and let’s go,” Gerard sang, grabbing his clothes and phone and waltzing out of the room in his boxers. I stared at the door that Gerard left through for about a minute, wondering what I had gotten myself into. I grabbed my bag and followed him out of the room. Gerard was at the desk, paying for the night and the food. I smiled at the lady who was serving Gerard and trying to avoid staring at his pokemon boxers. I don’t blame her. They really didn’t leave much to the imagination.

Eventually we got outside and Gerard walked up to a red pick-up truck, opened the door and waited for me to catch up. “After you, Frankie-dearest,” he said, waving his hand towards the back seat.

I shook my head and got into the car, and two pairs of eyes stared back at me from the front seat. Gerard got into the car and stared at them, too. It was silent for a little while before suddenly the guy who had a striking resemblance to Gerard, who I assumed to be Mikey, squealed.

“Oh my God, Gerard! He’s adorable! He’s so little and cute and thin, can we keep him? Please?” Mikey exclaimed like a fucking fangirl, turning puppy-dog eyes onto his brother. I stared at Gerard in shock, not knowing what to do.

“Erm, Mikey, I think you’re scaring Frank. And no, we cannot ‘keep him’. He’s going to his gran’s place in Belleville. I know he’s adorable. But hands off, okay? We don’t want to scare him off now,” Gerard told Mikey sternly, pointing at him.

The guy in the passenger seat smiled at me. I noticed he had the most awesome, biggest hair I had ever seen. It was, like, big and poofy and curly. It looked like it could open up and eat things. “Hi, I’m Ray. And, I hate to admit it, and I’ll outright deny it if you tell anyone, but I’m this fucktard’s best friend,” he told me, motioning towards Mikey.

“I love you, too, Raymond,” Mikey said in a high-pitched voice, side-hugging him.

“I’m Frank,” I said to Ray, smiling slightly.

“Gerard! You aren’t even going to introduce little Frankie to me?” Mikey demanded, folding his arms.

“You already know his name, Mikes, so it would be kinda pointless,” Gerard pointed out, raising an eyebrow and folding his arms.

“It would not! It’s the polite thing to do. My God, you have no manners. Mom brought you up better than that,” Mikey lectured, pushing his glasses up his nose.

“Fine. Mikey, meet Frank. Frank, meet Mikey. Woohoo. Introductions are done,” Gerard said sarcastically, throwing his legs over me and stretching out on the back seat. It was weird how neither Mikey nor Ray had commented on Gerard’s lack of clothing, when I couldn’t stop staring.

“See something you like, Frankie?” Gerard asked, smirking at me and wiggling his hips a little, making Mikey giggle like a madman and Ray shake his head and smack Mikey over the head.

“Stop abusing Frank. I actually like this kid, weird as it seems, so let’s try to keep him, okay?” Ray said, smiling. I smiled at him, feeling kinda happy that I was accepted. Mikey put in a CD and Ray slapped his forehead. Before I could ask why, Westlife was blaring through the speakers and Mikey was singing along enthusiastically.

[/Frank finally got to meet Mikey. c:
Comments, anyone?
Oh, and thank you all for the reviews. They make my day
Sign up to rate and review this story