Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me

Chapter Seven.

by MyPatheticRomance 7 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2011-05-26 - 1076 words

3Funny
After about an hour of watching the power puff girls Ray demanded that we do something else, or he was going to turn gay. Mikey told Ray that he would be a lot more fun if he were gay and licked his lips seductively, while Gerard and I snickered.

“Yeah, Ray, join the gay-brigade,” I encouraged, grinning mischievously. “We could use more ‘fros.”

Ray glared at us all. “Just because YOU guys like it in the ass doesn’t mean that everyone does, morons.”

“For your information, Ray,” Gerard pulled a tongue at him and thrust his hips up against my ass, causing me to gasp. “I top.”

Wow. I hated Gerard at this moment. I mean, really? I’m a teenage boy. That was so not appropriate and it was just mean. I blushed when I realised everyone was staring at me with amused faces. “Uhh. I, um, I was caught by surprise, okay?” I said defensively, glaring at everyone.

“Suuure, Frankie,” Mikey winked at me. And with that, he flounced out of the room to make us all his ‘famous’ coffee, and Gerard went to the bathroom. I was stuck in the lounge with Ray, who was staring at me intently.

“Um, can I help you?” I asked as I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, because, to be honest, he was freaking me out.

“Gerard likes you,” Ray stated quietly. I nodded at him. “Don’t hurt him.”

“I won’t,” I told him. “I like him too.”

Gerard walked back into the room and looked at us suspiciously. “You guys look guilty. Were you talking about me?”

“Yes, we were. Actually, we were discussing your ass,” I told him, grinning. He laughed as he sat down on the floor, his back against the chair I was sitting on, and he leant his head back. Mikey entered holding four cups of coffee on a tray. He handed each of us mugs with our names on. My name was written in permanent marker on a hot pink mug, while the rest were painted on. I didn’t mind though. I felt comfortable with them.

I didn’t really have friends where I used to live. I just couldn’t refer to it as home. All the people at my school were distant and cold towards me. They all wore expensive clothes and the girls died their hair blonde. It was painfully obvious that I didn’t fit in there, and the other guys there noticed it too. They used to push me around a lot, calling me a fag or a homo. I tried to fight back, but my height had me at a disadvantage, so I almost always ended up with a bust-up lip or a sprained ankle. My parents always thought I had cuts and bruises because ‘boys will be boys’. They never bothered to ask why I came home broken and bloody. And my ex-boyfriend had slept with me and then when his parents caught us together he broke it off. He refused to tell anybody at school about us. I wondered if Gerard was out to everybody, or just to his close friends.

“Frank, are you okay?” Gerard asked, looking at me worriedly. I broke my gaze from my empty coffee cup and attempted to smile at him. It obviously didn’t work, because he frowned at me, took my hand and led me down the passage to what I assumed to be the spare room. He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I obediently sat down.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Gerard asked me, concern visible in his features.

“I was just thinking of the place I came from,” I told him, examining my fraying jeans.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He offered, taking my hand in his, and I noticed how his hand made my hand look tiny.

“Actually, I have a question for you. You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to,” I said hopefully, peeking out at him from under my hair.

“Yeah, of course, ask away,” he encouraged, smiling.

“Um, are you out? I mean, have you told people about your sexuality?” I asked him, biting my lip.

“Yeah, I am. I don’t hide it,” he told me, squeezing my hand comfortingly.

“Oh, okay,” I smiled at him and squeezed back.

“Frankie? I have a question for you.” He said, his eyes darting around the room fast, he looked nervous.

“Yes?” I asked, raising my eyebrows in confusion.

“Okay, I know we don’t know each other very well and all, but I like you, like, more than a friend. And, um, I know you have a lot on your plate right now, with your parents and stuff, but I was wondering if you maybe wanted to date me?” He rambled, looking at me hopefully.

I grinned at him. “Yes!” I threw my arms around him and pecked him on the lips. “Thank you,” I whispered, hugging him tighter.

He put his arms around me too and snuggled into my hair. “No. Thank you, Frankie,” he whispered back. After a while we released each other, sharing a smile.

As I stood up, I grinned at Gerard.

“What’s that look for?” He asked me, unconsciously grinning back.

“You liiike me. You want to toouuch me, and you can’t caaatch me,” I sang, before opening the door and running back to the lounge, giggling. He ran after me, laughing, and jumped on me as I sat on a chair.

Ray paused guitar hero, which he and Mikey were playing competitively, yelling insults at each other. “What the fuck, Ray? I was beating you!” Mikey exclaimed, slapping him over the head.

“Shut up, Mikes, and look at your brother,” Ray ordered, rolling his eyes. I bet he didn’t feel the slap because his afro protected his head from it.

“Are you guys finally together?” Mikey asked us, raising a fierce eyebrow. We both nodded, smiling like idiots. “About goddamn time!”

Mikey huffed, rolled his eyes and unpaused the game, getting an advantage, seeing as Ray was still congratulating us.

“Mikey! No fair!”

“It totally is!”

“Restart the fucking game!”

“Make me.”

“Don’t make me call Bobbert.”

“Fiiine.”

I grinned at Gerard as we sat snuggled up on the couch, watching Mikey and Ray bicker over the game.

[/Author's Note: Well hellooo there, lovelies.
Sign up to rate and review this story