Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me

Chapter Eight.

by MyPatheticRomance 12 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 875 words

3Funny
Once Ray and Mikey had finally stopped playing Guitar Hero (Ray had beaten Mikey every single time except once, when Mikey kicked him and made him fall over), Mikey decided he felt like pizza and went to order some. When Mikey finished ordering he jumped onto Ray, who was sitting on the couch, and ruffled his hair.

Gerard shook his head at his brother and grinned at me, kissing me softly on the cheek and tightening his grip on me. He was lying on his back on the couch and I was lying on his stomach, propping my head up with my hand.

"You guys? I'm calling Bobbert," Mikey announced, holding up his phone triumphantly. Ray suddenly looked really nervous.

"Sure, go ahead," Gerard told Mikey grinning. I still didn't know who this Bobbert guy was. He had a fucking weird name though.

Mikey dialled the number and put it on speaker.

"Come over."

"Why?"

"Because we're all here, and we know you don't have a life."

"I SO have a life."

"Really? What're you doin'?"

"I'm, um, with people?"

"Bullshit. See you in ten minutes, dear Bobbert." And with that, Mikey hung up on him. Ray shifted uncomfortably.

"Er, you guys? I have a confession," he said quietly, looking at his jeans instead of us.

"OhmyGOD, you stole Muffins? I fucking knew it!" Mikey accused, getting up and looking like he was going to punch Ray. Ray shook his head.

"No, Mikey. Your cat is hiding under the house because it is fucking scared of you because of the time you tried to shave it," Ray snapped, glaring at Mikey. Mikey just shrugged and sat back down.

"Okay, so then tell us," Gerard prompted raising his eyebrows.

"Um... Me and Bob made out at the last party and I kind of maybe sorta like him, which is weird because I've never been attracted to a guy before," Ray half-yelled, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. Woah. Didn't see that one coming at fucking all.

"Oh my God," I squealed, smiling.

"What the fuck?" Gerard said after me, but he too was smiling in acceptance. We all turned to Mikey expectantly, and he paused for a second.

"Barbeque!" He yelled, looking triumphant. Gerard, Ray and I all stared at Mikey for a long time before he broke the silence. "Yo, Ray! You should write something cute on a piece of paper and when the door rings, open it while holding the piece of paper, and Bob will totally get the message."

Ray nodded at him, raising an eyebrow, and Mikey flounced off. When he came back, he was holding a permanent marker and a piece of white paper, which he handed to Ray. We all stared at Ray like he was a science experiment. "Do you guys mind?" He asked pointedly, his afro bouncing. Gerard and I mumbled apologies before turning away, and Mikey just giggled like a girl and jumped on me, so we ended up in a dogpile. Gerard gasped for breath, seeing as he was at the bottom. "

"Jesus, Mikes, when did you put on weight?" He whispered, his face going red in exertion. He bucked his hips up, trying to get Mikey off of us, I assume. It was my turn to go red, because, really? If Gerard fucking Way bucked his hips into a fucking dead person, that person would blush. But that would be necrophilia. Which, in my opinion, is not cool. At all. Ew.

Mikey squealed and fell off of us. He got up off the floor, pouting at us, before turning to Ray. "Well, you finished?" He demanded, walking over.

"Yeah," Ray breathed, holding his paper up for us to see. "We should date." was scrawled across the page, and Mikey shook his head.

"Fine. Whatever. It's not romantic, but then again, we're talking about you here, Ray. Go stand in front of the door," Mikey huffed, shooing him out of the room and down the passage before walking back to the lounge.

After about four minutes, we heard the doorbell ring, some muffled mumbling and a door closing. We heard footsteps walking back to the room, so we all tried to look as casual as possible. Which meant that I was idly tracing circles on Gerard's chest, and he was staring up at me. Mikey, on the other hand, was stretched out like a model, staring into the distance. I didn't look up until I heard Mikey's unmistakable yell and a thud. Mikey was sitting on the floor with a pizza box, holding his head miserably, and Ray was standing in the middle of the lounge.

"I just basically told a pre-teen pizza-delivery boy that I think we should date. He tried to agree before I explained it wasn't meant for him," Ray announced, turning as red as a tomato.

This resulted in Gerard and I both falling off the couch in laughter. He landed on top of me, but I didn't care, I was laughing too hard. He wasn't that heavy anyway.

"Ugh, Ray. You're practically a paedophile now. Now go and wait for Bobbert, young man," Mikey said grandly, waving at him.

I am BACK. o.o
Hope you guys enjoooy c:
Sign up to rate and review this story