Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

I is for Igloo

by MyPatheticRomance 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-02 - Updated: 2011-06-02 - 415 words - Complete

5Funny
A/N: In this fic; Frank is 17 and Gerard is 19. Now read it; lovelies. 3

"Gee, I just got an awesome idea," Frank told his boyfriend, looking up at him. They were currently snuggling on the overstuffed couch, covered by a purple fluffy blanket.

"Oh, God. Not again," Gerard groaned. Frank pouted at Gerard, looking utterly adorable in Gerard's opinion, and Gerard nodded for him to continue. Don't judge Gerard, okay? Frank has ways of getting people to do things.

"Okay! So, we should live in the North Pole. In an igloo. And wear fluffy jackets and scarves and beanies, like the Eskimos. And I can wear my gloves without people thinking I'm a homeless person!" Frank exclaimed excitedly. Gerard just stared at Frank with one raised eyebrow.

"Frank. You have got to be kidding me. That's, like, your worst idea yet. Including the time that you thought it was a good idea to lick an icy lamp-post; and then your tongue got stuck and it took us two hours to get you free," Gerard reasoned, patting him on the head.

"But, I like the Eskimos. They're awesome. And adorable. And I want a polar bear as a pet. We could name him Snowball," Frank grinned, snuggling into Gerard's side.

"Frank, not gonna happen. You could not live without kissing me, thank you very much," Gerard stated indignantly, his nose in the air.

"What do you mean? Would you refuse to kiss me or something?" Frank asked, an adorably confused look crossing his face.

"No, sugar. Eskimos kiss by rubbing noses, it's too cold there for them to kiss with their lips," Gerard explained, smiling down at Frank.

"What? Are you sure? I don't believe you," Frank said, huffing and sliding his phone out of his pocket. He stuck his tongue out at Gerard and googled whether or not they kissed with their noses. Goddammit. They did.

"...Fine. I don't wanna go there. No polar bear for me. Poor Snowball. Poor thing never even got a chance to live," Frank rambled, pocketing his phone.

"Told you," Gerard said childishly, poking his tongue out.

"I've got another idea!" Frank yelled, grinning.

"Nuh-uh. No more ideas for Frankie today," Gerard said sternly, tightening his arms around Frank's small frame and rubbing their noses together.

"Fine. I'll just tell you tomorrow then," Frank told Gerard, smiling happily.

Author's note: Okay, so this one is really short. I'm adding another right after this to make up for it.XD
-Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story