Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me

Chapter Ten

by MyPatheticRomance 10 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 904 words

2Funny
I woke up at about nine, and found everyone else asleep. Ray and Bob were lying on their sides, facing each other, and Bob was resting his head on Ray's fro. Mikey was sleeping, curled up, on a chair, mumbling unintelligibly occasionally. Gerard was lying almost on top of me; much like last night. I sighed to myself.

After about five minutes of struggling, I finally managed to crawl out from under him. He groaned in protest before turning onto his side and curling up so his knees were against his chest. He looked so goddamn adorable.

As I was walking out of the room, I heard Mikey cough. I turned to look at him, and he jerked his leg forward, as if kicking somebody.

"No, I don't wanna die this way! Don't fuckin' eat me!" Mikey mumbled, his face scrunching up, before going blank again.

I giggled quietly and carried on towards the kitchen. When I got there, I got my mug, which was sitting in the sick, washed it, and put the kettle on. While I was waiting for it to boil, an iPod caught my eye. It was sitting on the kitchen counter, and it was bright yellow.

I stared at it for a while before shrugging to myself and popping the earbuds into my ears and pressing play. The sound of "I'm A Barbie Girl" by Aqua filled my ears. Mikey's iPod. I laughed loudly and began to sing along softly. When I was finished making my coffee, I turned around, shaking my hips and still singing along to the song.

I jumped and squealed when I saw Gerard leaning against the counter, smirking at me. I put the mug down and ripped the earbuds out of my ears. Shit. Fuck. Fuckshit.

"Well; that's attractive," Gerard giggled, picking up my coffee and stealing a sip.

"Hey! I didn't know you were there, okay? And get your own damn coffee, I slaved over a hot stove making that," I huffed, holding my arms out for the mug.

"Frank, all did was turn the kettle on," Gerard stated obviously, raising an eyebrow and handing me my beloved coffee.

"Yeah... So? That's Mikey's iPod, right?" I asked. Yes, so I was fucking changing the subject. Sue me.

"Mmhmm," Gerard hummed, making himself some coffee. I perched myself on the counter and sipped from my mug, watching Gerard quietly.

Once he was finished, he turned so he could look at me.

"We gonna try to find your grandmother today, then?" He asked, dipping his tongue into the liquid to see if it was still too hot to drink yet.

"Yeah," I said softly. I was scared. What if she didn't accept me? What if she disowned me just like my parents did? There's only so much rejection a guy can take.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" Gerard asked, concern highlighting his eyes.

"I'm just scared. What if she's homophobic, too?" I asked, putting my half-empty mug down and cracking my knuckles. It was a nervous habit of mine.

"Awh, Frankie. I'm sure she'll be great. And if she isn't, well then we can deal with it when we get there. It'll be fine," Gerard comforted, chugging the rest of his coffee before walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me. I sighed into his shirt, and slid my arms around his waist.

"Sorry to interrupt the moment; but I need to get away from Mikey's mumbling," Ray's voice said as he entered the room. Gerard smiled at him, but he didn't let go of me.

"Morning, guys. Oh! I have an idea! We should wake Mikey up," Ray said, grinning.

"What? Are you fucking stupid?" Gerard asked, shaking his head in wonder.

"Maybe a little. But; don't you think that Frank needs to see what Mikey's like when people wake him up?" Ray said mischievously.

"Eh. Fine. It's your funeral," Gerard told Ray, shrugging around me.

Ray smiled in glee and practically ran into the lounge. Gerard disentangled himself from me and helped me off the counter before dragging me into the lounge. We found Ray standing beside the chair Mikey was sleeping on, holding a stick. Bob was still asleep on the floor, snoring softly.

Grinning at us, Ray poked Mikey in the ribs. Hard. Mikey let out a screech and flung himself off of the chair and into a standing position. He gave Ray, Gerard and I dirty looked individually.

"Okay, who the fuck was it?" Mikey asked, his voice thick with sleep. Gerard and I both pointed at Ray, who pointed at the sleeping-Bob.

"Raymond Manuel Toro Ortiz; you did fucking not," Mikey said softly, but he managed to sound fucking scary.

Without a sound, Ray took off out of the lounge as fast as his legs could carry him, and Mikey picked up the stick and followed him. I stared at the doorway in shock, while Gerard looked at me and giggled.

"Welcome to my world, Frankie," Gerard said to me, slipping an arm around me as Ray and Mikey burst back into the room, Ray begging us for help and Mikey accidently stepping on Bob, who woke with a fright.

It was chaos; but oddly enough; it all fit together.

Another update, you guuuuys. :')
Now I will unashamedly whore out my stories. I have, like, six new frerards that you all have to read. Pleeaase? puppy eyes
-Jen
Sign up to rate and review this story