Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

:/ Freard, and some Probs with Eli! :/

by ONotz 0 reviews

:( :( I don't like this chapter, but i have to post it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 2281 words

0Unrated
Frank POV.

I got a call from Bandit. When I answered I didn’t think much of it. “F-Frankie?!” She cried out. “Yes!?” I cried back into the phone frantically, “It’s D-Dad. He was crying and Mom l-left and….I-I don’t know what to do! H-He looks b-broken!” Bandit cried, I almost dropped the phone “I’m coming!” I left Stephanie with Ali and ran, I ran all the way to Gerard.

When I got there I hugged Bandit so tightly. She was sobbing and Gerard was asleep on the bed, he looked bad. I slid under the covers, Bandit on the other side, and I swung my arm over him. He frowned in his sleep “Shh…” I said to Bandit. I started doing something I haven’t done in awhile. I sang to Gerard. I haven’t done it in years. YEARS! I started humming and wiped the hair out of his eyes.

I started singing ‘Famous Last Words’ softly until he opened his eyes, he lightly smiled and sat up against the backboard “Hey…” He said holding his head. “Gerard….” I said. The spark in his eyes was gone, and it would probably stay like that for awhile. “What is happening dad?!” Bandit said, trying to be strong. “B, I have done something horrible, I screwed up so many lives. I’ve made you all stress over it.” He said, I cringed. “Come on Frank, can me and you talk before me and her.” He asked me pleadingly.

I nodded saying sorry to Bandit with my eyes. She smiled and walked out. Gerard walked over to the window and sat in the chair, he stared at it. “Frank. I’m so sorry, I’m a hypocrite and a liar. I’m still taking the pills, I’ve started drinking. I-I’m slipping into the past and I can’t stop. I feel is I am dyeing. Frank. Leave me for dead.” He whispered the last sentence, my gut churned. He couldn’t even look at me. “no.” Is all I said before whipping out my phone and dialed Ali’s number. “Babe…I’m staying at Gerard’s for awhile, it has nothing to do with you.” I said and walked into the bathroom so Gerard couldn’t hear. “I’m really sorry, pack me a bag? And Bandit may have to stay with you and the kids.” I sighed, how do I tell B?

(Bandit POV) I paced around the kitchen. Frank came out to the kitchen as I opened a cupboard, I saw something on the top shelf. I climbed on the counter and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels, I gasped. Mom didn’t drink Jack Daniels. Everything went blurry and Frank pulled me off the counter, I yelped and fell onto the floor before………white?

Everything went white, I saw MCR clips and Interviews. Planetary was playing and I saw the video and how happy Dad looked, I saw Frank jumping, I saw Mikey. I smiled, I jumped with the crowd, “I’m thinking I better go now!” Dad sang to me. I was sucked out of my episode and into my Dad’s arms, he smiled “Hey. You okay, you kind of fainted.” He said, his eyes were dull. I smiled “Remember me?” I whispered. He smiled.

“The only hope for me is you alone!” I whispered dizzily and stood up, the room spun. “The only hope for me is you.” I kept repeating. “If there’s a place I can be, then I’d be another memory.” I sang and Dad joined in, Frank just watched. When the song ended I looked at Dad and said before leaving “So don’t fuck it up!” I walked out; I was coming back, but with stuff for Frank. He was going to stay, so was I, but I needed help.

Gerard POV.

I actually smiled at the door as my daughter left; something told me she was coming back. I felt miserable again. My smile disappeared and I walked into the kitchen to clean up the bottle of Jack Daniels that had shattered when she fell. Frank watched me as I swept the glass up Frank started clapping a beat. No the beat I needed, I started singing softly to Party Poison he smiled at me and looked me in the eyes. He started to lean in, I met half way and our lips crashed together, this was pure lust as he wrapped his legs around me.

I pulled him up higher with my hands under his ass, they would be there anyway. I walked to the bedroom and laid him onto the bed. He pulled me on top of him, I didn’t argue. I started to unbutton his shirt when he grabbed my pants and yanked them down. I unbuttoned faster. He started grouping me and I tour the shirt off his body. He undid his belt and yanked down his pants, I took my shirt off. We only had out boxers on while we constantly grouped and grabbed, the skin on skin felt amazing.

I started to get this high feeling I usually get when I’m on stage. I kiss down Frank’s chest. I stopped at the waistband and he whimpers. He bucks his hips slightly so I pull down them hastily and get him in my mouth. He moans huskily which makes me moan. He starts to grunt when I twirl my tongue around him, he just stared at me as I did it, kind of not believing it.

He was going to cum when pushed me off of him, he stripped down my boxers and lent down to my ear “Please Gee, let me fuck you.” H moaned out, I kissed his cheeks and grabbed lube from the bedside table drawer. I slicked his cock up and he slipped a finger into me, he moved in and out until he slipped another one in, he scissored until I relaxed. How can you not relax under Frank’s touch?

He lent down and kissed me, he slowly entered, I moaned out his name. He smiled against my chest as he kissed down it. He thrust harder until he hit my spot, I yelled out his name. He was getting close, while I was trying to savor him. He started pumping me hard until I came onto our chests; he came deep inside of me.

He fell onto my chest. I kissed his nose and he fell to my side. We covered up and I smiled cuddled into him. He fell asleep right before I did, and I wasn’t craving anything at all.

(Bandit’s POV!)

I didn’t even have to go close to there room to realize what was happening, and honestly I didn’t care. I didn’t care if Frank was fucking my father’s rains out, I walked by there room and went to mine. I set Frank’s bag’s outside my door and laid down. I suddenly fell asleep into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to Frank, with no shirt on, cooking pancakes. He smiled down at me “Didn’t hear you come home B.” He said, I shrugged “Over dad’s screaming, I wouldn’t have either.” I said and grabbed a coke, my dad’s face went red as Frank raised an eyebrow.
“Don’t tell, er,-“ I nodded “I won’t tell a soul, now, PANCAKES!” I said, dad giggled his very girly giggle and Frank served me. I smiled and ate the plate.

“I can’t believe you herd me and didn’t run…” Dad mumbled, I giggled “Were would I go?” I said, smiling. I was 19! He smiled, Frank sat next to him, looked at him unsurely and grabbed his hand. My dad smiled, he never smiled that way with Mom. I whipped my camera out and took a picture, “Frerard sells.” I said and ran to my room, my uncle trying to get the picture.

(Frank POV) I tried not to laugh as she basically said her father sounded like a whore. Then she took a photo, I needed to get it. I ran after her, she locked herself in her room. I giggled and Gerard led me into the bedroom. “Gee…what is this.” I asked, I didn’t want to leave Alicia, but I wanted Gerard. “An affair. A confusing one at that!” He said and someone sighed. I looked over, Alicia was standing at the door. ‘I came to told you Eli booked a show for MAW, and I find this.” She whispered, I got up off the bed awkwardly.

“How are we going to tell everybody? I mean you love Gerard and it makes you happy, but what about Eli?” She said looking out the window. “The truth!” Bandit said. Alicia smiled “Okay, I’ll go tell her, you two, I mean, I wouldn’t have minded!” She laughed and walked out. I just stared at the door “Uhhh, you have the best wife ever.” Gerard mumbled. “Had, now I have the best boyfriend ever.” I said smilling. Bandit smiled “Awwwwww. K bye!” She said and left the house. I giggled and cuddled with Gerard.

Eli POV.

I smiled at my mother as she walked up to me. “Honey, your father is fucking Gerard.” She blurted out, I nodded my head slowly. Her cheeks burned red, “He;s going to move in with him.” She said hastily, I nodded “Okay…are you okay?” I asked still nodding slowly. Riley and Tegan just stared at my mother. “Yup!” She smiled and walked away. I stood there for a minute before calling Dad.

“Hey Dad.” I said.

“Hey…” He said.

“Funny thing happened, see Mom walked up to me and blurted ‘Honey, your father is fucking Gerard!’ I wanted to know if it was true…” I said, my dad sighed.

“I kinda wish she did it more- Bandit! NO! Give me my-“ He said,

“Hello Eli!” Bandit’s voice filed through the phone, I giggled.

“Hello B. So is it true? Freard is real?” I asked.

“Yup! And my father moans like a-“ The phone was tacken back.

“SHHHH!” Gerard said through the phone. “Goodbye Eli!” and he hung up on me. I giggled and explained the conversation to my friends.

Tegan walked up to me and lent by my ear, “And your father isn’t the only one who is getting laid tonight…” He whispered, making me hot, I fell onto his lips.

4 more hours and I was being shoved onto my bed, my hair under my head in every-witch-way. Tegan smiled and went for the bottom of my shirt when Dad walked in. He just stood there staring at Tegan who was over me, and had his hand half way up my shirt. Tegan slowly got off of me and sat on the other end of the bed. “Okay…Gee said to come round tomorrow.” My dad squeaked out and closed the door. I stared at Tegan in horror.

Tegan POV.

I slowly got off the bed and helped Eli up. She casually went to her door and opened it, there was Stephanie in Riley’s arms. She was half smiling. “What was that about? Frank ran by me in a hast, when I asked were you were and mumbled something about being in Eli!?” She said, and then took a big look at us. “Oh.” She said, and then her face scrunched up “Ew. Ew. Ew...how far-“Eli shook her head, “Thank god…” Riley said and handed me Stephanie. I cooed into Stephanie’s ear, she giggled.

(Next day…dinner.)
(Eli POV....……….)

I knocked on the door. Gerard answered, when he saw me and Tegan he busted out laughing. Apparently my father told him…

When we were eating dinner Gerard again burst out laughing, Frank hit over the head. “Stop it! I just think it’s funny that-“Tegan went bright red and it made Gerard burst into more laughing. Frank kicked him under the table. “OW!” I giggled. “What do I call you now? It’s kind of awkward to call you my uncle.” He smiled “Master?” He said Tegan laughed “Save that for Frank.” He said making us all giggle except Gerard. “Uhmm, Gerard??” I said, he nodded and looking down. Around we left, right before I shut the door I herd my Dad do an impression of Jimmy, “Excuse me, do you want to screw?” When I shut the door I erupted into giggles.

At our next show I was pumped up, Aunt Lyn-z left a whole bunch of clothes behind so I grabbed them for stage clothes. I tied the tie around m neck and giggled, I looked half like my Dad and half like my Aunt. When I was jumping around on my bass, I was on top of the world. I had so many things running through my mind before the show, but it disappears on stage.

At one point I felt that I was a winner, in the next moment, I collapsed. I don’t know why, smiles disappeared from my friends on stage. Tegan just faked a smile and sang, he realized I wasn’t getting up “ELI!” He screamed, I was just tired, I fell backwards. “FRANK! ERIN! SOMEONE!!” He was yelling for help. Cassie was still spinning on her guitar not realizing it, when she did she dropped the guitar and ran over. “Back flash, love gash, I won’t ever leave.” I whispered. There killjoy names lingering on my tongue.


"Your text to link...":
Sign up to rate and review this story