Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

I am so sorry.

by ONotz 0 reviews

This is a speacial one shot, only for veiwers of this story :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-22 - 862 words

-1Illiterate
“-and rock out to old school Duran Duran!” Frank sang under his breathe, asking for change when someone walked by. Ray just happened to walk by. “Frank Iero?!” He whispered surprised, Frank raised his head. “Yeah. Why and who’s asking?” Ray smiled. “It’s Ray. You know? Torosanus!” Ray said happily, crouching to get to the level frank was at. Frank smiled “Hey man, but, you’re getting weird looks, you shouldn’t talk to homeless people, who could get hurt Ray!” Ray smiled, “And you can’t, come on Frank, when was the last time you ate?” Ray asked, Frank looked down “A couple weeks.” He said, Ray scowled. “Come on, Gerard’s cooking dinner.” Ray said. “Let’s go home!” Ray said and smiled. Frank couldn’t believe his ears, he’s been homeless 4 months and a decent house sounded quite….frightening. But he smiled and walked with Ray…until he passed out….

Frank POV

I awoke with a familiar face hovering over me, I shrieked because I thought he was going to try something. He chuckled “Calm down Frank.” He said placing a warm cloth on my forehead. I sighed in content, then I realized I was on a couch. “Were am i?” I said out load, he smiled “Ray’s, Gerard’s, Mikey’s and my flat.” He said, I suddenly remembered and jumped into a hug “BOB!” I yelled happily, he chuckled and hugged me back. The room span and I laid back down on the couch. He smiled and told me to rest. I did as I was told.

I awoke to someone shaking me lightly. Some one with short black hair was over me. “Why is it every time I look up there’s a different guy over me? Wow that sounded wrong….” I said and he chuckled. Then I took another look and smiled “Hey Gerard!” I said and hugged him, he hugged back. “Frank.” He said. “Yeah?” I asked, “EAT!” He said and set a tray of food in front of Me., I immediately engulfed in it. Eating the bread pretty hastily, then the celery, I drank the soup and chugged the milk and laid down again. Gerard just looked at me. “What?” I asked, he smiled. “Frank, how long since you’ve been on the streets?” He asked sitting by me.

“Uhmm. 9…10…..11…What is the day?” Gerard looked at me “Friday?” He said, I chuckled “How about year and a month yeah?” I asked, he smiled “It’s February of ’06 Frank.” He whispered, I counted it up. “About 2 years. Give or take.” I said like it was no big deal. “Now, I need to go.” I said and tried to stand up, Gerard pushed me down. “Were have you go to go?” He asked. “Gerard, I have to get a good spot if people are going to give me some thing.” I said and tried to get up again. Mikey ran in front of the door. “NO!” I was starting to get scared. “Are you all kidnapping me?” I squeaked out, Ray came in to view. “No. We just don’t want you to go yet. Now, do you want a shower or more food first?” He asked, I smiled “A shower would be divine” I said smiling, he led the way.

After that, they had gave me something to wear as my clothes dried. I loved the skinny jeans I was wearing now, just as I loved the Misfits tee. I used to love the band, but when my IPod died I traded it in at a pawn shop for 45 bucks. That lasted about 3 months. I smiled at my reflection; I actually looked like a white person, and not mixed. Not railing on mixes, I just like to look like me.

I shuffled out of the bathroom and bumped into Bob, “Oh sorry.” I said looking down. Bob chuckled “Ray sent me to get you, said something about food?” He said smugly, I nodded and walked into the kitchen. Ice cream, chicken, a veggie plate, and some cokes were on the table for everybody to eat. Gerard motioned to a chair by him; I sat by him, mostly because the chicken was ways away from me. I smiled up at Gerard. He sweetly smiled back and served me everything but chicken. I smiled even bigger. Mikey looked up at me and smiled, I smiled even wider.

After I ate, it was about 12, so I needed to sleep, it was midnight! “Guys, I gotta go. It’s midnight, I want to go to bed.” I said and yawned, Gerard checked his watch. “You could sleep here tonight Frank.” He said smiling. I smiled wide and jumped into his arms, my legs springing up as he twirled me. I laughed and as he put me down, smiled really wide. “Come on Gerard. Lets figure out were everybody’s sleeping. He looked around.

“Me and Mike’s can share a bed, Bob likes his couch, so is it okay if Frank sleeps with you Gerard?” Ray said, Gerard nodded. “Come on Frank, this way.” He said and lead me up a hall way.
Sign up to rate and review this story