Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard A to Z

U is for Umbrella

by MyPatheticRomance 8 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-07-05 - Updated: 2011-07-05 - 603 words - Complete

5Funny
Gerard sighed as he trudged down the sidewalk. It was raining. Again. Don't get him wrong, it's not that he didn't like rain. He just didn't like it when he had to walk in it. Alone. Without Frank in a wet shirt. He had promised Frank that he would come over, and then his car had died at the last minute. Gerard had tried to call his boyfriend, but he didn't answer. Frank almost never picked up his phone; he always forgot where he put it.

Gerard smiled happily when Frank's house came into view, and as he got closer he heard music blaring from the house. That wasn't unusual. What was unusual, though, was the fact that it wasn't Frank's type of music. Frank usually played punk music, with thrashing guitars and screaming voices. Not today, though.

Gerard let himself in, because Frank always forgot to lock the door. Once he had entered the house, he followed his boyfriend's singing voice up to Frank's bedroom. He peeked through the crack between the door and the frame, careful not to be seen. What he saw in Frank's room made him giggle.

Frank was singing and dancing along to Umbrella by Rihanna. He was doing so very enthusiastically. Gerard stayed by the door until the song was over.

When Frank was finished with his dance, he looked around suspiciously, as if he knew someone was watching him, before turning down the volume on the television. Gerard decided to take that moment to walk in.

"Hey, sugar," Gerard whispered, sneaking up on Frank from behind and wrapping his arms around him. Frank jumped, like, a foot in the air and let out a high-pitched squeak.

"Jesus, Gee! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Frank reprimanded as he turned to face Gerard. He was smiling, so he wasn't angry. Frank slung his arms around his boyfriend's neck and pecked him on the lips.

"I missed you," Frank admitted, burrowing his head in the crook of Gerard's neck. Mikey had dragged Gerard along to a science camp, which Frank had refused to go to. They hadn't seen each other in four days, which is the longest time they'd spent away from each other since Gerard was in sixth grade.

"I know. I could tell by the constant texts," Gerard teased, smirking.

"Geraaard," Frank mumbled, pulling back and poking him sharply in the ribs.

"Kiddin'. I missed you too, Frankie," Gerard said, and Frank nodded in satisfaction.

Suddenly, Frank let out a giggle.

"What?" Gerard asked, confused.

"Dude. You went to science camp. You are so lame," Frank grinned. Gerard huffed.

"Says the boy that was dancing and singing along to Umbrella. And not even the guy-version of the song," Gerard shot back. Frank's face turned red really fast, and he scratched the back of his neck.

"Was not!" Was the only thing Frank's embarrassed mind could come up with on such short notice.

"Frankie. I saw you, and unless my mom slipped me some fucked-up drugs in my coffee this morning, I doubt I was hallucinating," Gerard giggled, brushing a thumb over Frank's cheek.

"Gerard. It's not cool to spy on people."

"Don't worry, sugar. Your secret's safe with me."

Ugh, I know I said I was going to post yesterday, but we ended up staying a day longer than planned, and then when we got home the neighbours dog attacked my dog. That dog is like my baby, just by the way. And then we had to take her to the vet and she got stitches. ._.
Thank y'all for sticking with this story, though. c:
Sign up to rate and review this story