Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > That Other Killjoy Story.

:)

by ONotz 3 reviews

Read the note.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Parody - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-07-10 - Updated: 2011-07-11 - 1508 words

0Unrated
“CIARA!” Someone yelled when I sat up, I was in a car. My head in Cyanide’s lap, ‘Party’ driving, and the brother in the front.

I looked at my feet, there he is The worthless bastard.

“Uhg…fuck off…”I Mumbled, snuggling into Cyanide. He wrapped his arms around me.

“Listen girl, you-“ Party started, Cyanide cut him off.

“Love you GeeGee.” He said, making his face go redder than his hair. ‘fine..’ he mumbled.

“It’s been YEARS! Ciara, you’re alive!” The guy said.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?” I yelled. He smiled.

“You know who he is! Now say hi to your uncle Gee so we can get home!” The brother yelled, my eyes widened.

“No…No…No….I-It can’t be! I-I-“ I stuttered, but collapsed in tears, which was a surprise. I haven’t cried since the night in the tunnel, when I ran from them.

Them.

Cyanide held me tighter. “It’s okay…” He whispered.

Mikey sat by the door, looking, like a dad.

I crawled over Cyanide, and into Mikey’s lap. “Bandit’s dying to meet you.” Party said from the front.

“Daddy…” I whispered, he kissed my forehead.

“Yes Hun.” He whispered back, my vision went blurry.

“night…” I whispered, Cyanide shrieked again.

I blacked out.

I woke up to me sitting in my jeans and Bra. Cyanide was over me cleaning my cuts. I shrieked.

“Gay? ‘member?” He said, I nodded but still crossed my arms over my chest. He giggled, but kept going. He cleaned my arms next, which I tried to avoid, but he grasped my arms to look at the cuts.

“Geeez…” He whispered, symphony in his eyes, but it wasn’t the cuts, it was the thin red lined, right over my veins.

We both stared at them, he let out a long breathe. It clicked in my mind, he felt sorry for me. I shoved him away and grabbed my black hoodie that I was wearing and threw it over my head.

I ran out of the room and into someone, who grabbed my wrist, which made me yelp.
I looked up and saw Frank giving me a look of ‘I know’ but he just wrapped his arms around me.

“I was the SECOND one to hold you!” He said, I giggled.

“Frankie?” I said. He looked at me.

“You know don’t you?” I whispered, he sighed but nodded.

I looked at the ground. He lifted my chin.

“Big girl you’re beautiful” He whispered and walked down the hall way.

Okay, I lied. I have a stomach, a fairly big one. I have cuts lining my arms, and no one has ever liked me. That made me feel special.

“Raven…” Cyanide whispered from behind me, I tugged at my sleeves.

“Yeah…” I said back, not turning.

“You’re perfect.” He said, when I turned, he was gone.
I sighed. Liars.

I laid down on a booth, seeing as I was tired, and slipped into slumber.

I awoke in a bed, Cyanide on one side, Frank on the other. Cyanide had hi arms around my waist, as Frank had his hand about 3 inches under my breasts.

“FRANK!” A chick yelled, he shot up, making Cyanide shoot up.

“Hey Ro-errrrrrm…Twist…” Frank said, glancing between us, she glared at me.

“Two guy sat once?! Have I even met you! AND YOU GOT A GAY PERSON!” She yelled, I sat up, my back sore.

Frank’s eyes were wide, I then realized Cyanide, and Frank were only in there boxers. Shiiit.

“NO!” They both screamed.

“Listen…Twist…I didn’t- I, NO!” I stammered, she glared. It soon broke into a grin, the guys broke into sighs of relief.

“Good.” She said and proceeded to make out with Frank, I yawned and pulled Cyanide back into the bed and snuggled with him.

He was warm. :3

“can you guys leave?” Twist asked, then proceeded to moan.

“Why??” Me and Cyanide groaned.

“You guys are in my room, and I’m sure you don’t want to see me fuck my girlfriend.” Frank said, I wrapped my arms around Cyanide as he carried me to another bed, and room, where we fell asleep.

I woke up to a beautiful sight. Uncle Gerard was wrapped around Cyanide. They both had smiles on there faces.

“Geee…” Cyanide moaned out, I silently got up and walked out. When I was out, Mik-Dad saw me and smiled, he beckoned me over

“This is…Bandit…” He said, pointing to a tall girl, tattoos over her body and piercings every where.

“You sure?” I whispered, he giggled.

“Yus!” He said, Bandit whipped around.

“HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” She yelled out and tackled me. We hugged.

I giggled.

“CherCher and Lilly are at there boyfriend’s house.” She said. I smiled.

“So, am the only one without a love life?” I complained, Bandit pointed to Dad and Ray, who were flirting uncontrollably.

“RAYMOND!” I yelled, he fell from the counter he was sitting on, making him blush and Dad snicker.

I snickered, but remembered my gun problem. I went to Uncle Gerard’s room and stormed in. The lovers were making out, and Cyanide’s jeans were on the floor, beside his boxers.

“WERE IS MY SKITTLES AND GUN PARTS!” I yelled, Cyanide snickered.

“Go ask Frank.” He laughed, I marched to Frank’s room, but the door opened.

“Hey.” He said smiling, I glared.

“WERE’S my stuff Shorty!” I yelled, he sighed and went back to the room. He came back with the box and skittles, I smiled and walked away.

I spent 5 weeks on my gun, no one even knew about it. I practiced shooting the multi colored beams out of the gun.

I was a perfect shot.

I smiled as I walked into the shared room I shared with Dad, and set my gun on the table on my side of the bed.

I laid down, thinking about nothing.

I woke up the next day, the gun was gone.

I got up and stormed to the kitchen, were everyone was huddling around something, forgetting about my gun I stood there a second before saying.

“Watch’a lookin at?!”

Everyone turned smiling.

“This is awesome!” Ray yelled handling my gun.

“HEY! Give it back FroFerd!” I said jumping up for it, being a little taller than Cyanide, it didn’t work.

I sighed and sat in the booth, while people gawked at my gun. “You going to make more?” Frank asked, awed. I shrugged.

“I don’t know, don’t got much more stuff left.” I said, Cyanide grabbed the keys, then Gerard’s bag, then my hand and pulled me to the trans am.

“Where are you going?” Frank asked. Cyanide grinned.

“Shopping!” And shoved me in, Frank jumped into the back

We spent all day finding scrap metal, tools and paint. Gerard is going to be ticked off when he finds out he has nothing to trade.

When we got home, Cyanide shoved his tongue down my Uncle’s throat before speaking.

Ray giggled while Dad looked horrified. Frank helped me carry everything to the workshop on the back.

“Teach me.” Said the brother.

“What’s your name?” I asked, he smiled.

“Leslie.” He said, shaking his hand, I turned to all if the metal and picked stuff out of it, and talked about the steps.

I don’t know how happened, but I was stuck between the wall and Leslie, as he crammed his tongue down my throat.

I woke up to us naked in each others arms, in his bed.

“Wake up you guy-WTF?!” Frank was at the door, looking at the workbench, we had a gun half done. “This is sweet!” He said staring at it.

“OH! Get dressed lovers, Mikey doesn’t know yet.” Frank said.

“YES HE DOES!” Gerard yelled from the front.

Leslie looked horrified, I felt the blood between my legs.

“Were you a virgin?” Leslie asked, I nodded, tears, streaming down my face. I didn’t even know why. I tried to move, but I hissed in pain. Leslie pulled on some jeans, and punched the wall.

“Come on-“ Frank was back at the door, Leslie stormed out, he looked at me for a second. I saw it happen through my preffel vision. He walked over and sat by me, he hugged me.

“You were a virgin?” He asked, I nodded.

“-THE FUCK WERE YOU THIKING!” I herd Cyanide yell, I herd screaming, but I couldn’t understand it at all.

I’m so fucked. (Pun not attended)






You know that gun Ciara made? You can mind it here- http://killjoysneverdie1234.deviantart.com/#/d3lc9ls

I colored it, it’s a ray gun template, I also did a few lines.

There will more, send me a idea!

I MAY DO IT! MAY

:~) You know what?

Lets make a competition!

The best gun idea, will…Get mentioned, and the gun will be in your name.

You will also………
I have no idea.
Sign up to rate and review this story