Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life as teenagers is what we know:3

When life calls for fruit we throw fruït

by Frankie1 0 reviews

Gerard jumps off the roof again frank and mikey start a food fight ray pantsed bob. Bob breakes rays arm. Gerard goes crazy with words for a couple of seconds. Chloe beats Gerards ass. What else co...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 442 words

1Funny
"Guys guess what I got!"Frank said dashing in the kitchen with pot."Ummm pot."Mikey said."Yes."He said. Everyone smoked it like there was no tomorrow. They were all high and Gerard got on the roof again."Guys hey h-hey guys look what I can do."He said at the very top of the roof and dashed off and landed on his butt and started crying."Ahhh why couldn't I have chloes butt instead!"he screamed. Then Chloe appeared."WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU EMO FREAKEN RETARD!!!"She birders out screaming as she ran over to Gerard her blond hair following her she twisted Gerards arm and he screamed for help. Then Gerard started singing a word song."S.O.S please someone help me."he said."Wait are you high I can't hurt you your high."She said soft.

The next day at school Ray and Bob were on stage for a talent show and Ray rsn up to Bob and pantsed him in front of the whole entire school. Everyone saw his black boxers with a rainbow on each side. Ray giggled a bit."Bob would you like colors with that?!"Ray said trying not to laugh."oh its on."Ray said as bob pulled his pants up. He punch Ray his softest and yet Raymond still fell down. Later after that it was lunch time. Frank and Mikey were board so frank got a plastic spoon put a blueberry on it and shot it clear acrossed the room hitting some jock in the back of the head. So he flung food at Frank knowing he did it. Mikey tossed a raspberry at the same guy and then it all became a food fight.

Later they herd what sounded like a girl scream and saw bob sitting next to raymond and his arm was twisted the wrong way. It must have been broken from bob. Then Gerard said something or maybe a lot of things."Okay what the fuck bob you could have fucking murdered his arm. I am so fucking pissed right now you know dont answer why would you do that now who's gonna fill in for motherfucking Ray. Bob you basterd why don't answer me."he said. Just then frank is dressed up like a ninja and he kicked bob in the nuts. Which made bob scream to the top of his lungs."waayaa!!"Frank said hitting Gerards head."Ow that really hurt."Gerard said sarcastically to frank who had just jumped out the open window he came in."Bye I'll see you tomorrow I guess."gerard said looking at the two hurt teenagers.
Sign up to rate and review this story