Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Never Alone

Nightmare Come True

by DelilahDevonshire 1 review

Delilah is seriously injured after Ice beats her. Does Julius tell her his true feelings? Or does she die not knowing how he feels?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-08-23 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 416 words - Complete

0Unrated
New Chappie! I'm shutting up so u can read. xD
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

What the doctor said next, was Julius' nightmare come true.

"I'm sorry," the doctor began. "She's...gone." He had a few tears in his eyes.

"What?" Julius said, almost yelling. "No, no...we can get her back!" He climbed on top of Delilah and began doing CPR frantically.

"Come on, Dee, you can do it," he said. "Come on, Dee! Delilah, wake up! Come on! Don't leave me! Come on!"

"I'm terribly sorry," the doctor said sympathetically. "But there's nothing we can do."

"You, shut up," Julius snapped. "You and your idiotic team of doctors didn't try hard enough!"

"She was in a coma!" the doctor retorted. "If she went under cardiac arrest she would've died."

Ignoring the doctor, Julius kept on doing CPR. At one point he did mouth-to-mouth just to get her breathing again. "Come on, Dee," he said. "Wake up...don't leave me,"

After about ten minutes and no response, Julius stopped. She was gone. Dead. Never to be seen again. He slowly got off of Delilah's body, and held her hand tightly. He began to stroke her beautiful brunette hair which outlined her now pale skin.

"Delilah," Julius whispered. "I want to tell you something. I know you can't hear me, but..I love you, Dee. I love you." With that, he kissed her hand, and walked out of the hospital room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

That evening, back at the Academy, Al told the students the devastating news.

"Delilah, was, like, our top agent here, man," Al said, crying. "Her funeral will be held tomorrow morning."

Everyone walked out of the auditorium crying, even Emmet and Ursula (?!). But Julius' eyes were haunting. As he walked to his dorm, he thought, "I wish that was me. Delilah's special."

He walked into his room, and went to bed. But, it took him a long time to fall asleep. He cried himself to sleep, thinking about Delilah.
Sign up to rate and review this story