Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Fate and Destiny: Why Me

Bloodline

by Dessmonda 9 reviews

The seven hero's and there children meet with Hera. We find out the bloodline (somewhat) and Hera is worried about the triplets...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-08 - Updated: 2006-06-08 - 1415 words

3Original
Author's Notes: Sorry I was so slow getting this chapter up, lots of homework and my dad's birthday. Also it ends like it does because I do not know who is getting which god as a mentor. All ideas are greatly welcomed.

Disclaimer: I do not own class of the titans, just my own characters.

Chapter Two: Blood Lines

James and Taylor sat in chairs that had been set up in one part of a hallway. Their parents had told them to wait, while they went into the janitor's closet. Taylor asked why and their mom had simply replied, "To talk to Hera."

James had guessed that seven others would be joining them soon, as seven chairs remained. Though it still shocked him when two adults and tree girls arrived. They were identical triplets and he was curious to why they were there.

As Archie and Atlanta left; Alana, Andrea and Athena sat down in three chairs across from James and Taylor. They looked around the hall from where they were seated but didn't say anything. None of the five children attempted to make conversation. Though Atlanta and James ended up having an unannounced staring competition.

Finally after what seemed like hours, okay it was like fifteen minutes but still...Andrea broke the silence. "So when do you think the others are coming?" She asked looking at the four unoccupied chairs, "And why do you think we're here?"

James averted his gaze from the floor, which he was staring at with no interest to the three red-heads. "I know why were here," he said after a moment of silence, the others looked at him funny, "well I think I know why were here," he corrected himself.

Before any of the other four could react, three more people appeared one adult two children. All three were male and had strong builds. Herry turned to his two sons, "Both of you stay here...you can probably rest on the chairs," he said pointing out the obvious, before he went inside of the janitor's closet. The two new boys sat down beside James and Taylor.

Right after they sat down James introduced, "Hi I'm James, and this" he pointed to his brother, "is my brother Taylor."

Once James was finished the taller of the two boys spoke, "Hi, I'm Henry and this is my brother Hector," Henry introduced himself and his brother as well.

Athena rolled her eyes and sighed softly before introducing herself, "I'm Athena, and these are my two sisters Alana and Andrea." She pointed to the respective person as she said each name.

"And I'm Ollie," I quite voice said from one side of the hallway. "Nice to meet you all," he said as he sat down leaving only one empty chair left to be filled.

Looking around Alana smiled, "Guy or Girl?" She asked everyone around her, everyone said their reply almost at once so no one knew who had said what. But Alana did know that four responses were girls so the other four were guys. She sighed, "Very helpful," her tone was sarcastic and everyone laughed. 'So far everyone seems to be getting along,' Alana thought to herself as she smiled, 'even Athena.'

Sometime latter the final person had arrived. Like everyone's parents before her, her dad entered the janitor's closet. She watched him go with a look of disgust on her face. Looking around she saw only one available seat and sat in it. She noticed that everyone was watching her. Finally clueing in on what they wanted she introduced herself, "I'm Nancy," her tone had a sense of prat in it, "and you all are?" She looked at them expectantly. She was greeted with everyone saying his or her name.

"James"

"Taylor"

"Alana"

"Andrea"

"Athena"

"Henry"

"Hector"

"Ollie"

Nancy nodded her head, "Pleasure to meet you all, but I'm sure the pleasure is all yours."

Just then the janitor's closet opened and Hermes looked and the nine children, "Hera will see you all if you please follow me." With that he turned and walked...er, flew away. The children didn't need to be told twice, they all got up and followed the oddly (badly in Nancy's opinion) dressed man, into the janitor's closet and from there into another room where their parents all were.

"Hello children," Hera greeted the slightly confused looking children, "I know what your parents told was a shock, but it is all true. You all are descendants of Greek heroes, and many of you have a mix of hero's blood running through your veins." At this the children looked slightly more shocked but all nodded their heads. Hera continued, "Because of that fact it is unknown if one blood will be more dominate then the other or if they both will be dominate, only time will tell." She looked at the triplets, "You three worry me," at those words Alana, Athena and Andrea looked horrified, "don't worry," Hera told them, and "it's the fact that we only know that one of you has an Achilles heal. Unfortunately we must find out soon if only one or two of you posses it." As Hera said the last part she looked directly at Athena. "Hephaestus can you take Alana to your workshop?"

One of the strange looking gods stepped forward and spoke to Alana, "If you please follow me, this shouldn't take long." Alana nodded her head and followed Hephaestus out of the room.

"What now?" Taylor asked wondering what they would be told next.

"We wait," came the simple reply, "but in the meantime why don't you sit down." The last part was more of a statement then a question.

'Makes sense I guess...' Athena thought, 'why tell us anything else if were all not here. I hope Alana will be alright.' She sighed and sat down on the floor.

The rest of the children also sat down, figuring Alana might be awhile. Henry and Hector were arm-wrestling each other, Ollie was doing something on his laptop, James and Taylor were talking quietly, Andrea was lying on her back, Athena was sitting crass-legged staring out a window and Nancy was looking at her refection in a mirror.

There parents were all talking together in hushed voices. They knew that this day would come, but parts of all of them were hoping it would never happen. The seven of them had all stayed in touch, but it was awhile since they all got together. Unfortunately it had to be because of their children.

Jay was married to Theresa and they had two boys, James (aka Jimmy) and Taylor. Archie and Atlanta were married and had triplets, Alana, Athena and Andrea. Neil was married to someone named Elena for awhile but they got a devoice because (according to Neil) "she was too focused on herself and not on him." Neil had a daughter named Nancy whom he had full custody over. Odie was married to Caitlin, who he had meet in high school and had one son, Ollie. Herry had two sons, Henry and Hector and was married to Kadin.

Forty-five minutes latter Alana and Hephaestus re-entered the room. Alana was now wearing a gold ankle brace that covered part of her foot and went half way up between her ankle and knee. Alana was walking kind of funny, because she wasn't use to it but smiled at her sisters and sat down in-between them.

"Children I know this is a shock for you," Hera said standing in the middle of the room, "but you all will be staying here, at this school where you will have two different lessons. The first will be normal school lessons and the other will be hero training. Each of you will have a different mentor and train with them. There will also be group lessons. Any questions?" The children where too in shock to reply so the all shook their heads. "Training and school will begin tomorrow, Hermes will pass out your schedules momentarily." Once Hera stopped talking Hermes handed the nine children their schedules and a pencil. Once they received them they looked them over and began to compare.

"Why is there a block of time that says 'Mentor Training'?" James asked looking over his schedule.

"If you all please listen," Hera said about to answer James's question, "I will call out you name and the name of your mentor. I suggest that you write your mentor's name on your schedules."
Sign up to rate and review this story