Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Frankie, Gerard, and mikey

The monster under Frank's bed

by Frankie1 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-10-02 - Updated: 2011-10-02 - 279 words

0Predictable
It was 7:19 and Frank,Gerard,and Mikey were in the bath tub. Making bubble beards. Linda was washing them up for bed. Gerard was done first. He got dressed and ran down the hall. Frank was was done second so he got dressed and ran down the hall. Last was little òl Mikey he had help getting dressed for he was not an expert like Frank nor Gerard.

He ran down the hall and into his room with Frank. Frank was sound asleep,Or so he thought. When he rolled over to look at the wall Frank got up and pocked his shoulder then jumped back into his bed. But before he could something grabbed his foot he eded up kicking it and ran back down the hall.

"MOWWMMY THEWS A MONSTWER!"He screamed at the top of his lungs."Well where?"She asked sarcastically."Under my bewd."He tried to say. Linda got up and walked into his room. She looked under his bed and saw nothing at all."Frankie go back to bed there's nothing there."Linda said as she walked out of his and Mikeys room.

Frank jumped back into his bed. This time the closet door started to open little by little. Inch by inch."MOWWWMMY!"Both Frank and Mikey Screamed. Linda came running."WHAT!"She said."Monstwers."Frank whispered."Ugh where."She asked."In da cwoset."Mikey told her.

She opened the closet just to see Gerard sitting in there."OHHH NOOOO THEY GOWT GEWAWD!"Screamed Mikey."No they didn't Gerard was trying to scare you guys."Linda told them as Gerard started laughing. She told him to go to bed so he did.

:)
Sign up to rate and review this story