Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Frankie, Gerard, and mikey

Merry Christmas

by Frankie1 0 reviews

Merry Christmas to Frank Gerard and Mikey. Bob Ray and Jasmine plus Chloe and anyone else who wishes it was Christmas.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-01 - Updated: 2011-10-02 - 189 words

0Boring
"MOMMMMY!"Screamed Jasmine to her sleeping mother or so she thought. Not she really was sleeping. It was 2:30 in the morning on the best holiday ever. Christmas,Jasmine really wanted to open her presents. From Santa A.K.A. Her mom. Her mom just yelled at her."JASMINE GO TO SLEEP!!"She only made Jasmine walk away.{What if I just open them without her then I can rerap them} she thought quietly.

She ran down the stairs and to the weird misshaped tree in the middle of their house. She opened every single present and then she reraped them.

8:12...

"GEWARD!"A little happy Mikey and Frank screamed."OH MY GOWSH IT'S CWISTMAS AND I GOT YOU GUY SOMTIN!"Mikey screamed in delight. So the three of them ran down stairs to open their presents. Linda was awaiting them in the kitchen.

She got down the camra to take a few pictures of them. The door bell rang a couple minuets later and Linda answered it just to see Bob,Chloe,Ray,And Jasmine."Hi guys come on in."Linda said as she was very pleased to see them.
Sign up to rate and review this story