Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess 2: The Secrets Behind Her Smile

Secrets of the Godesses' (and Gods)

by Elsask 2 reviews

The prophecy is told.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-13 - Updated: 2011-12-16 - 907 words

1Original
"Excellent job my Helen." Cronus raised his arms out in approval while lounging on his luxurious chair.

Helen led an altered-looking gryphon into Cronus' mighty hall with two humans lying unconscious on the beast's back. It was upsetting to him that she could only control or 'charm' two gryphons at a time, but it was a wonderful start. Helen's face was emotionless, if you did not count that burning hatred in her eyes.

The petrified giants crept into the shadows as they saw the teenager coming down the aisle.

"Come, bring your visitors over here." Cronus pointed to the place before him.

Helen led the gryphon close behind her and they stopped. Helen then grabbed the two bodies and threw them onto the floor. Andy and Eve woke up slowly, pushing themselves up from the stone floor. They looked around at the large hall. They suddenly realized where they were when they looked into the crimson eyes of their enemy.

"Evania, Andrew, so glad you could come. What a pleasure for you to visit." Cronus threw out his arms to his newcomers. He nodded to Helen. "As my honouree guests, you get to stay in the best accommodations, the dungeons."

While Cronus blabbed on, Helen produced two pieces of rope and started to tie the hands of her parents behind their backs, rather harshly. Eve and Andy pleaded to their daughter, but all they got in response was a cold silence and nasty glares. She started to direct them to the prison cells. Before they had taken more than three steps, Helen abruptly stopped, along with her party. She gazed off into the distance.
In her mind was a clear and vivid picture: chocolate brown eyes that looked lovingly directly at her. The background was a blur but those eyes were locked on her. How many times will I see that portrait? Who is this person?

"Helen!" Cronus yelled loudly at her. She snapped out of it and returned to her work. For some reason this picture stirred feelings inside of her this 'new' Helen had never felt. What is wrong with me?

The parents now realized there was nothing that they could do to stop their sinister daughter now, the prophecy was starting to be fulfilled. Slowly.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0ooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

"Hera, Hermes, I think you need to fill us in."

"Yes I agree."

Hera looked over at Hermes and nodded. He exhaled deeply. "Where to start." He mumbled. "Oh yes, The Oracle has prophesied before Helen had even joined us." He took a long pause. "It was about her."

Everyone looked strangely at each other confused.

"What is the prophecy Hermes?"

"The blood of Hebe will once again reluctantly take the forsaken path, and wreak havoc and tormenting agony upon the world. Youth will serve Time once again, until Time has taken Youth's life."

"Whoa, once again?" Herry questioned looking more confused than ever.

"Yes, it was never recorded in any Greek mythology but Hebe was controlled by Cronus, unwillingly after he had been put into prison. She was a flowing source of evil, wherever she went painful screams followed. She attempted to break Cronus out of Tatarus, but we stopped her and luckily we did. We were able to restore her to relatively normal, but it almost killed her in the process."

" I can't believe that was never recorded!" Odie exclaimed as he pointed out all the millions of books nestled into their places in the library.

"What does it mean by Youth and Time?"

This time Hera filled them in. "It is a reality we have to face. Youth fades, and has to succumb to time. It is referring to Helen is Youth since her ancestor is the goddess of youth and the god of Time is..."

"Cronus." nodded Jay.

"Yes and a fatal blow to us, Helen will probably be the most powerful tool Cronus has obtained so far."

"Ya sure she can talk and control animals..."

"Charm." Herry added in.

"Sorry charm, and she is quick but, that isn't too much of a threat, we have dealt with worse." Archie finished.

"Yes that is true, we thought the same of Hebe, our mistake. She will discover new powers and become more powerful in the ones she has. It also will not make things easier with her being a descendant of Hermes and Hercules, and with Time on her side, there is nothing really to stop her." Hera looked deeply concerned for the group./They have no idea what they are facing. /

"Excuse me but, Hercules?"

"Yes, Hebe and Hercules were married. Helen is a great granddaughter of the two, but now is not the time to discuss this."

The children left leaving Hermes and Hera standing staring at the closed door.

"Do you think they will be able to handle it?"

Hera shook her head in uncertainty. "Hermes, Helen will be way stronger than Hebe ever was, one fact is that her new found master is free from Tartarus and it doesn't help that Helen has your bloodline. Also, she is not as reckless as her ancestor. She won't make the same mistakes."

Hermes' face was painted with worry as they both once again stared at the closed door in silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story