Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Team Pure Silver.

Chapter 22; Ho-oh's Wrath.

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Fic transfer. Luna and the gang face Heracross again.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-11-12 - Updated: 2011-11-12 - 1137 words

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty Two; Ho-oh's Wrath.

"Luna, wake up already!" A voice shouted. It sounded like Mime Jr. I knew he wouldn't stop if I didn't, so I got up.

"Hurry! We'll be late for the morning clarifications!" We ran to the main room of the guild.

As we walked to the room, Gliscor was already talking.

"Okay, everyone, while we wait for Luna and Mime Jr. let me say something..." Everyone growled.

"Everyone who isn't going to Blitz Creak is to look at the Job Bulletin Board," Gliscor said. We walked into the room.

"Aah, there you are!" Gliscor exclaimed. We ran to our spots.

"Are you ready to go to Blitz Creak?" Gliscor asked. We looked at each other.

"Yes," I said. Riolu and Mime Jr. nodded in agreement.

"Okay, get going," Gliscor said. We headed for the teleporters.

"Good Luck!" Glaceon said. We went onto the teleporters, and left without saying anything back.

****
It took a long time to get to the dungeon.

When we got there... it felt like it was over 100 degrees in there.

"This is going to be fun..." Mime Jr. said sarcastically.

"We have to try! For all we know, Hearacross could already be there!" I yelled. Mime Jr. stopped talking.

"Let's go in, shall we?" I said. We all went into the dungeon as fast as we could.

****

"...It's hot in here," Mime Jr. complained. I ignored him, and continued walking.

"Luna, I see stairs," Riolu said. Riolu pointed at the stairs.

"Let's go down them," I said. We went down the stairs.

The next floor was even hotter than the one before it. I decided to try to ignore it, but I couldn't.

"Luna, why did we have to come here?!" Riolu asked. I didn't feel like answering him.

We continued going down the stairs without much conversation at all. By the time we got to the tenth floor, the heat was unbearable.

"Luna! Luna! I can't take this!" Mime Jr. cried. I ignored Mime Jr. and just continued to walk.

"Why won't you answer me, Luna?!" Mime Jr. sounded desperate to hear my voice. But I still wouldn't answer him.

I saw another staircase. This time it looked different. It looked like the end of the dungeon.

"I think there is more to this dungeon..." Riolu said. We went down to stairs to see something unexpected.

***
When we went down the stairs, we saw something strange... a room with nothing in it, except for a strange Kangaskan shaped rock.

"This is the way-point of the dungeon," Mime Jr. said. I stared at the rock in the center.

"That's a Kangaskan Rock...rest here?" Riolu asked. I shook my head.

"No, let's just move on." Mime Jr. said. We moved onto the second part of the dungeon.

****

"This part of the dungeon is blazing!" Mime Jr. said. Mime Jr. looked directly at me.

I can feel it...after this, Ho-oh will be on the next floor," I thought to myself. I searched for the stairs.

"Luna, the stairs are over there," Riolu pointed. I silently walked over to them.

"I sense a very strong aura..." Riolu said. We went up to the summit of the creak.

"I'm scared..." Riolu said to me. I patted Riolu on the back. And moved on.

***

"Grrr...!" a Pokemon cried. It sounded extremely enraged.

We ran as fast as we could to see what was going on. To our surprise, Hearacross was already there.

"How dare you come here!" Ho-oh screamed. It surrounded Hearacross with fire.

"Hmph! Like that's going to stop me!" Hearacross used a move, and the flames surrounding Hearacross were gone...

"Now, allow me to take the Time Gear!" Hearacross screamed. Ho-oh would not let it pass.

"..." Hearacross charged at Ho-oh with its horn. Ho-oh couldn't avoid it.

"Ho-oh, I don't care, I'm getting that Time Gear," Hearacross started walking to the Time Gear.

I ran in front of Hearacross and tried to block it from getting to the Time Gear.

"Stop it, Hearacross!" I yelled. Riolu and Mime Jr. followed me.

"Why should I?" Hearacross said. I came up with a reason really quickly.

"You'll destroy the world!" I yelled. Hearacross charged at me, and smashed me with its horn. In the middle of my shell.

"Shut up," Hearacross said. Hearacross ran over to the Time Gear.

"Why?! Why?! I let him get away!!" I screamed. I could barley stand up anymore.

"Luna, it's not your fault..." Riolu replied. He tried to convince me it wasn't. I tried to convince myself that it was my fault.

"It...is...my...fault..." I said. I felt like I was fading in and out of consciousness...

"Luna! You're bleeding!" Mime Jr. cried. I looked down at my shell... the wound was deep.

I saw Hearacross in a distance, it stole the Time Gear already.

"I won't let him get away!" Ho-oh screamed. It flew over to Hearacross. By the time Ho-oh got there, Hearacross had left already.

"Dammit!" Ho-oh screamed. I flew back, and it looked more enraged than before.

"Ho-oh..." Mime Jr. said. He was shivering with fear. Riolu stood his ground.

Ho-oh flew towards us. It looked like it wanted to pick a fight.

"What are you kids doing here!" It hollered. It wanted to pick a fight.

"I won't let you get out of here without a fight!" It hollered. It got into a battle position.

"Okay, let's fight!" I said weakly. Ho-oh burned the field, and the fight started.

***

"Quick Attack!" Riolu hollered. It quickly charged at Ho-oh.

"Psychic!" Mime Jr. cried. It took control of Ho-oh's body. Mime Jr. slammed Ho-oh into the wall.

I stuck out my finger to do Metronome. I was barley able to do it. "Water Gun!" I cried. I shot water at Ho-oh. It was a direct shot on Ho-oh.

Ho-oh looked weak. Mime Jr. hurled out another Psychic attack.

This time Ho-oh couldn't get up. The battle ended.

"You beat me real fast, kids..." Ho-oh claimed. I stared at it.

"C-can we leave now?" I asked. Ho-oh nodded. I felt like I was about to die...

"T-t-t-hank you..." I said. Mime Jr. stared at me for a long time.

"Luna, you look like your about to faint..." Mime Jr. said. it stared at the center of my shell...

"Can we get out of here already?" I asked swiftly. Mime Jr. nodded.

We ran to the exit the of the dungeon.

****

The dungeon was still extremely hot... I couldn't take it.

I could feel my body get very heavy. And, I couldn't see anything anymore.

"I can't, I can't hold on anymore..." I said. I fell to the ground...

"Lu...na...! Lu....na!" "Lu.....naaaaaaaa!" I could hear my partners cry as I blacked out.

This will be continued in Chapter Twenty Three.
Sign up to rate and review this story