Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Eighteen - This'll Never End, Will It?

by McrmyBVBparawhore 1 review

"Is it just to fucking much to ask to have some normalcy in our lives?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-08 - Updated: 2012-01-08 - 1576 words

0Unrated
A/N Hai, it's me. So I noticed the other day that Cherri Cola's not really been in the story much, so I'm bringing her back into it! With reviews, I haven't really been getting that many recently, so I was wondering if I could get one or two? I just like knowing if you guys like it or not. After this chapter, I've got a lot of things planned for it, so things will be geting more exciting after this! Sorry if there's any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)



Chapter Eighteen - This'll Never End, Will It?



Acid started freaking out the second she saw a message written in blood on the walls.
The message said 'It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun'.
"HEY, YOU!" Acid looked at the person who shouted at her. There were six men in their late thirties, early forties, staring at her. All of them had dirt under their nails, dirty faces, dirty clothes and with some of them, their teeth were rotting.
"Looks like Better Livin' missed one. Pretty little thing, ain't she boys?"
"What happened here?" She asked.
"You recognize her, boys, or is it just me?" The one who seemed to be the leader of the small group asked.
"What's your name, darlin'?" One of them asked her.
"You never answered my question, what happened here?"
"Hey, I know her! She was gunna be Korse's wife!"
"Didn't she marry that Party Poison guy?"
"She'll be worth a lot to 'em, won't she, boys?" Acid's heart stopped. Who was she going to be worth a lot to? Was it Better Living? And if it was, were they going to try and give her to Better Living?
Acid pulled out her gun and pointed it in their direction. "SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!" She snapped.
All six of the men pulled out their guns, too, and all of them pointed their guns in her direction.
"You really think you're the only one with a gun in the desert, darlin'?"
She sighed angrily and put her gun away.
"Are you Killjoys?"
"Course we're Killjoys."
"Then why are you giving me to BL/ind?"
"Because me and BL/ind have a little agreement, honey. If we bring 'em other Killjoys, then we get to live and not take their fuckin' pills."
"You're not Killjoys. Killjoys don't stab eachother in the fucking back." She spat at them.
"Didn't you and that Poison guy have a kid or some shit like that?" The leader said, ignoring her preivious comment.
"That doesn't have anything to do with this." She growled. She didn't want to talk about Bandit and Grace with the people who she saw as traitors to Killjoys.
"Take her away, boys."
They knocked Acid out and dragged her body to their car, where they tied her hands together using rope, then they tied her ankles together, they put ductape over her mouth and finally, they put her in the boot of the car.


Static looked sadly at her engagement ring. She knew that her wedding should've been happening on that day.
Kobra sat next to her and saw that she was looking at her ring.
"It should've happened today."
"I know." He kissed her cheek.
"Is it just to fucking much to ask to have some normalcy in our lives? We've already been in this same position too many times, we've already had to hide and fight all the time just to survive, and then there's Zack and Bandit . . . I thought that they escaped living a life like this. It's not fair to them or to us." She was starting to get a little emotional, so he wrapped his arms around her.
"I know, I know." She started crying, she didn't want her son to grow up in an enviroment like this, she just wanted him to grow up normally or at least somewhere where he wasn't in danger twenty four seven.
"Ssh, it's okay." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.
"No it's not."
"But it will be. I promise. I'll never let anyone hurt you or Zack."
"That's not good enough, you've got to protect yourself, too. He's not growing up without his dad."
He smiled a little. "I'll try my best to keep myself safe, too. I love you."
"I love you, too."


When Acid woke up, her head felt like it was burning, she couldn't breathe through her mouth and she felt cramped. She opened her eyes, but all she could see was darkness, it made no difference if her eyes were open or closed. She could tell that she was moving, she thought that she was in the trunk of a car.
The car stopped and one of the men who kidnaped her opened the trunk. The sun blinded her and her eyes were half closed.
"She's awake, boys."
He picked her up and she started squirming.
"Honey, even I drop ya, you can't exactly go anywhere now while you're all tied up, can ya? You'd be like an earth worm."
She realized that he was right and she stopped.
"Good gal."
She glared at him.
Acid was trying to remember how she'd gotten into this mess in the first place, but that only made her remember the kiss that Cyanide and Poison had shared and that her husband didn't tell her about. Now that she thought about it, she wasn't really that angry at him. She was hurt that he didn't tell her, but he was with her, not Cyanide. He loved her, he'd never loved Cyanide, or atleast she didn't think he did since he'd never even mentioned the word love to Cyanide. She just wished that he'd told her and been honest with her.
Thinking about Poison only made things worse. She wanted her husband and her daughter. What would they do if she didn't make it out of this? When the so called 'Killjoys' handed her over to Better Living, would they kill her? She was almost one hundred percent sure that they would. She didn't want her daughter to grow up with out her there and she sure as hell didn't want Poison to left alone to raise her. She wanted to be there for the both of them.
The one who was carrying her dropped her on the floor. They were still in the desert, she thought that they would've been in Battery City, but she could tell that they weren't even at the borders of Battery City.
"Were are they? They're usually here by now."
"I dunno, Kirk called 'em this time."
They all looked at the one called Kirk. "They said they'd be 'ere."
"Look, this gal is worth a lot. She'll probably get us the rest of our freedom cuz she's worth that much."
Acid rolled her eyes.
"You got somethin' to say, honey?"
She just glared at him since she still had the tape over her mouth. He ripped it off, making her gasp in pain a little.
"I'll say it again, you got somethin' to say?"
"We're fucking human beings, you know."
"Who?"
"Me and all the other Killjoys you've pretty much sold to BL/ind."
"Put the tape back on, I don't want to listen to this shit."
They put fresh tape over her mouth and waited for Dr. Isoda to come and take her off their hands.
They knocked Acid out for a second time.


"Do you miss them?"
"Of course I miss them." Cherri said to her boyfriend, Beautiful Lie.
There wasn't enough room for Cherri at the diner, so she decided to travel with her boyfriend Beautiful Lie (Jared), his brother Attack (Shannon) and their best friend Hurricane (Tomo).
"Why don't we go see them? I've only met your sister once and it'd be great to meet the Fabulous Killjoys."
Cherri smiled at him. "Lie, you met my sister when she was extremely drunk, you do realize that she'll be interrogating you, right?"
"You're worth it, Cher."
She smiled. "I'm not, you haven't met her yet properly."
"Okay well what about Zack and Grace?"
She frowned a little. "I really miss them. It's been fucking months since I've seen them. Zack's probably ten times cuter by now, he always gets cuter when I've not seen him for a while. Then there's Grace, she's probably a fucking genious now, she's a real smart kid, Lie."
"See, I knew you missed them. How about we go soon? Hurricane and Attack won't mind, I know they won't."
"You're sure?"
"I'm positive."
"Then we'll see them soon. I promise."
She smiled at him. "I love you."
"I love you, too."
She kissed him and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Cherri had never been in love before, it was always her sister who had boyfriends. She'd had a couple boyfriends in the past, but she'd had enough of them to give up on the idea of love. Then she met Jared and he changed everything. She wanted her sister to meet the man that she'd fallen for, but Cherri had no idea what she'd be going back to when she got to the diner.


A/N If you're a fan of 30stm, then you can obviously tell that I decided to put 30stm in the story, I freakin' love them and their music! Anyways, please review and thanks for reading, guys! XD
Sign up to rate and review this story