Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

Hope

by Cassidy 1 review

Nah

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-07-05 - Updated: 2006-07-06 - 449 words

0Unrated
Narcissia smiled at the sight of all the titans unconsiess in the dungeon. Bye. The magic image she used to look at the titans disappered. Mivarnda. She hissed at her twin. Take your earplugs out. Do you think Darkar knows? Mivarnda asked. We're really good at acting so he probably dosen't know that we were acting. Narcissia smiled. You know how clueless Pheonix can be. Mivarnda laughed. Pheonix was Darkar's real name. I bet we're the only ones who know his real name. Narcissia grabbed her flute. Let's go.
-------------------------------------------------
What happened? Theresa sat up. The earthquake and then this. She noticed that the others were still unconsiess. Then the doors opened. Theresa smelled a sweet scent and drifted into a dreamless sleep.
-------------------------------------------------
Wake her up. Narcissia hit Theresa's head. Hey! You guys! Theresa lept to her feet. Huh. She looked at the twins. Pretend. Mivarnda read her mind. Okay. Why me? We found the bottem of the scroll Cassandra gave you. Narcissia held out a hand. Theresa passed the scroll. As Mivarnda placed the bottem of the scroll on a flash of light made the scroll one again. It says here that the two were pretending and they will turn bad to good again. Narcissia leaned over Mivarnda's shoulder.The door opened the other rulers stepped in. Narcissia grabbed her flute. Looo laaaaaa. Leeeeeeee aaaaaaaaa. Their eyes stopped glowing. We found the scroll. Mivarnda explained. Here's our plan.
-------------------------------------------------
The titans woke up. Where's Theresa? Jay looked around. Herry tried to break the ropes that tied all of them up. Unbreakible rope. He panted. Darkar is working with Cronos since he and the others came to get the rulers. Odie explained. But. Neil began. So they only want the ultimate power. Archie looked at Jay. we have a problem. Theresa told me that whoever owns the ultimate power rules the universe. Atlanta glanced at Odie. Where is Theresa? Jay demanded. Suddenly the doors opened and Adreneline, Clorissia, Violet, Ellia, Bryona, and Darkar came in took the titans and took them outside. DARKAR! There are only six! Cronos came in. Move! Narcissia threw Theresa on her knees. Bravo! Cronos smiled. Now! Mivarnda yelled. The rulers trew an energy globe at Cronos. He raised a sheild. Too strong. Cronos fell. Good-bye. Raised a portole.Then another Narcissia appered and kissed him. Narcissia hit her head. Stupid double! She muttered. When the double heard that she slapped him. Cronos stepped through the portole. Good-bye. Narcissia yelled at her double as it disappered. And never come back! Theresa broke her bindings using a special knife. Then she freed the others. They were going to win and turn those baddies to good. There was hope.
Sign up to rate and review this story