Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Dawn of Time

Truth

by Cassidy 0 reviews

Don't know

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-07-06 - Updated: 2006-07-07 - 481 words

0Unrated
This isn't over yet. Darkar shouted over ten minutes of fighting. Oh yeah. Narcissia shot an energy globe at him. Adreneline deflected it. Then Clorissia opened a portole. The six of them stepped through it. Narcissia beat her wings rapidly to get through the portole but it was too late. The portole closed and Narcissia smashed face first into a wall. Angrily she punched the floor with all her might. An earthquake appered. Whoa! Everyone struggled to balance as a gigantic crack appered. Jade brought her hands together and immediatly the earthquake disappered. Girl, losing your tempar isn't goning to help. Sasha said as Narcissia stood up. You're begining to scare me. Neil backed away. Narcissia began to chant. Some words are said, some words are sung. You've said to much so hold your tongue. Suddenly Neil's fingers seemed to be pernamently attachted to his tounge.
-------------------------------------------------
Finally, we're back! Herry steched and headed upstairs. Athena! We could use somthing to eat. Odie called. No anwser. Athena? Look at that. Archie pointed at a small mirriorish thing. Yeah a compact. Neil had finally got his fingers off his tounge. Give it! Mivarnda snatched it away it's one of our gadgets. There's a message. Cassandra pointed at a blinking red light. Hera appered. We are fighting an army Cronos has gathered. You will have to survive on your own for a week. Hera reported before the tansmission flickered off. Great! Atlanta groaned. Good news. Cloria smiled. The message was left last week. Hello. Athena opened the door. Who were you fighting. Theresa asked. General Pheonix and his five magical warriors. Were the warriors girls? Mivarnda asked. Yes why? Athena looked at the twins as they burst into laughter. That's Darkar. Narcissia began to gasp for air. How is that possible? Neil asked. They're in two places at once. So we were fighting the double! Brena looked shocked. Yeah, Darkar's real name is Pheonix. Narcissia and Mivarnda started rolling on the floor in laughter. THen the other rulers joined in. Sasha laughed so hard she coudn't make a sound. I don't get it. Jay looked at the fairies. Darkar being Pheonix! Theresa laughed along with Atlanta. Our parents named him Pheonix before he was born because they thought he was good. Narcissia said between laughter. Then the witch teachers renamed him Darkar. Mivarnda finished. What does this have to deal with Cronos? Jay changed the subject. All the laughter stopped.He's a realative. Narcissia confessed. What! Atlanta looked like she was hit by lightning. That's impossible. we don't know for sure but we didn't beleive it and the gods did tests and we are realatied. I was there. Athena spoke up. We took some hair from both of them and they are realated some how. We don't know how they are realated but they are Hera and Chiron are trying to figure it out.
Sign up to rate and review this story