Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babysat By Gerard Way

Chapter Five

by LydiaWay 6 reviews

Attacks, blood, hurt and blackness. Gerard tainted my heart.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-06-18 - Updated: 2012-06-18 - 782 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N PLEASE READ
Hey I was talking with me friend Hannah today about how much I wanna delete this story and have the exact same plots and events but turn it into a Frerard? But I wouldn’t do that unless you guys want me to, please tell me?!

For now, this bitch is staying here, but if you want a separate Frerard I’m happy to do that I’ve always wanted to do a psychological Frerard... just your opinions please?:D

Anywaayyy;D

DISCLAIMER: Gerard and Mikey helped me write this chapter
I’m not a big fat liar like Pinocchio -nose grows-
Son of a bitch.

‘Scuse my swearing it’s unladylike.. not that I don’t belch in public or anything.

Oh yeah there’s curse words in this I’m so sorry and I hate them but I can’t help it, swearing makes everything more ...tense >:D

SPOT THE MEAN GIRLS QUOTE!!!!


Katie’s POV:


I sprint down the road, looking frantically for Gerard and calling his name every so often.
What if he runs off forever and I never see him again?
Oh god. The thought makes me sick to my stomach.
Tears flow freely down my cheeks as I run around helplessly like a lost puppy. He must have really regretted the kiss.

“Hey there pretty girl.” A chilling voice causes me to spin around in shock. I’m suddenly face to face with two burly guys about Gerard’s age. “What you doing out so late?” the blonde one says.

“Looking for fun? We are too.” The brunette one winks at me before shoving me against a wall.

“Don’t f-fucking touch me.” I stutter. I’ve read before that if you act confident and chavy they’re most likely to leave you alone in the risk of getting caught.

“Or what babe?” The brunette whispers into my ear as his hands trail over my body. My heart feels physical pain as it hammers against my chest. My stomach feels like it’s going to fall out of my butt.

“I’ll –I’ll get my big brothers Gerard and Mikey on you. They’ll fucking tear you apart.” I threaten. To be honest, it’s not an empty threat. Mikey is protective in a nice way, and I know that if anybody messes with somebody Gerard loves...shit’d go down.

If he loved you, he would never have run.

The thought hits me harder than the blonde’s blow to my face. I stagger and slump onto the dirty ground, Gerard’s beautiful face flashing through my mind. His image is almost burned onto the back of my eyelids, so as every time I shut my eyes; I fall in love all over again.

But he thinks differently.

My heart drops, it’s an aching pain and I feel like I need to throw up.
What would I matter if these dudes killed me now? My Mum’s not gonna be here for almost ten months, Gerard doesn’t love me, so what’s the point in being scared? I might as well feed my pride.

“Fucking arseholes. Go suck each other off.” I spit, regretting it immediately. Blondie flips me onto my stomach and kicks me hard in the back.

Red blurs my vision, my spine feels as if it’s on fire.

“Stupid whore. We’ll make you regret that.” The brunette one tells me. Oh crap.

As they continue beating me and spitting insults at me, I can’t help but lay limp and take it all. They’re already removed my pyjama top and Gerard’s hoodie, but to be honest, I don’t give a shit.
No amount of physical pain can beat the hole in my chest that Gerard created.
None.

As I let the boys beat me, Gerard’s voice sounds through my head.

Hand in mine into your icy blues...
And then I’d say to you,
We could take to the highway, with this trunk of ammunition too.
I’d end my days with you in a hail of bullets...

His raw voice itself drowns out the hurt and the words of my attackers.
The mere thought of Gerard has me under. I don’t care about the abuse, I just care about Gerard.
One more blow to my face causes me to taste the metallic, crimson blood, flowing freely from my punctured lip. With that, my world turns to blackness.

As black as the night, as black as Gerard’s feathery hair.

As black as the heart in my chest.

The heart that Gerard painted and tainted.

Blackness.
Sign up to rate and review this story