Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Change of Path

Congratulations are in order

by tmbfucks 4 reviews

For more things than one

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2012-08-07 - 1170 words - Complete

1Exciting
~~Penina's P.O.V~~

I'm the luckiest woman in the world right now, and it's just going to get better.

'So, when do you think we should tell everyone?' Frank asked me.

'As soon as possible. They're all family too.' I answered. He smiled and called someone.

'Mikey? Invite everyone round to your place right now. We have something to tell you.' Frank said. Mikey must've agreed. 'We're going there in about half an hour. Does anyone else know?' He asked.

'I told my mum, so everyone in London must've heard the news by now.' I said. Frank laughed and kissed my cheek.

'I just can't believe we're having a baby. Have we decided what to call the baby if it's a girl?' He asked.

'Nope.' I answered.

'What about the name of a flower?' He asked. I shook my head.

'As pretty as they are, I just don't see myself as the flower naming parent. How about Kitty?' I suggested.

'Aw, that's cute. Kitty Iero.' He said. I smiled and rested my head on his chest.

'We're going to be married parents. That's so weird. Oh Christ! What if I go into labour at the alter? That would be so scary.' I gasped. Frank laughed.

'That won't happen you crazy lady.' He said stroking my hair.

'It might.' I said. We sat there, chatting and joking around, until Frank said it was time to go.

'Time to tell everyone.' He said. We got up, and went to Mikey's house. Kayla immediately ran up to Frank.

'Daddy!' She said.

'Hey kid.' He said hugging her.

'Well, we see the rings.' Molly said happily. Everyone cheered. We smiled.

'Thanks everyone. But, there's even more stuff that we need to tell you.' Frank said putting his arm around my waist.

'What is it?' Kayla asked.

'Well honey, you're going to have a younger sister or brother.' Frank answered kneeling down to pick her up. Everyone was shocked, but they were so happy.

'Oh my... Oh my god. We're going to be aunts and uncles.' Hannah said hugging us, everyone joined in.

'And you're getting married. This is so amazing.' Gerard said. 'Can I be Godparent?' He asked.

'Me too!' Everyone shouted.

'Guys, we haven't decided anything right now. We've got 8 months left until the baby's born, and we have a lot to fit in.' I said.

'Wait... 8 months?' Mikey asked. Everyone suddenly realised what that meant. I saw him last month because I snuck into the hotel, which he planned. Everyone thought he wanted his own hotel room because he was ill. They weren't allowed visitors.

'Yeah. I just really missed her okay?' Frank asked.

'Hozzie, Kayla, do you want to play with the dollhouse?' Molly suggested. They cheered and ran into the playroom.

'Dude, what the hell? We weren't allowed. How the hell did you do it?' Bob asked.

'I don't know. Shit security? Look, I hate being apart from her. I honestly can't stand it, and we're about to have a baby, so it worked out for the best.' Frank said. I smiled and snuggled up to him.

'It's so weird though. I have an alien growing inside me.' I said. I suddenly got very aware, and frightened of what was happening. 'Oh god. It's going to hurt like hell. I don't want to do it. I can't do it. It will hurt too much, and then we're going to have to spend every last penny we have on the baby. For the rest of it's life. Not to mention 24/7 care. Why did you invite me over you retard?' I asked while hitting Frank.

'Hey, it's going to be okay. Everyone goes through the same thing. I even considered leaving Sophie and Kayla completely when I found out she was pregnant, but when I saw her for the first time, I realised that being a dad would be amazing. I didn't realise it was possible to love something so much.' He said. He stroked me and calmed me down.

'Are you sure?' I asked. He nodded his head.

'Positive. And I'm going to be there every step of the way.' He said. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulders.

'Guys, stop being all lovey-dovey in front of us please. It's gross!' Bob shouted. 'And you went behind our backs! You know what? Ah!' He screamed. Uh-oh. He tends to do this thing, whenever he's angry he goes to his drums and sings a crude song. Gerard and Jane went to cover the kids ears.

'Bob, quit it.' Hannah said. But it was no use.

'Fuck you Penina. Fuck you Frank, why don't you go and have sex with a tramp who's got aids? FUCK YOU PENINA. FUCK YOU FRANK, WHY DON'T YOU GO AND HAVE SEX WITH A TRAMP WHO'S GOT AIDS? FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! AIDS! AIDS! AIDS! Aids...' He sand getting out of breath. The best way to calm him down was to compliment him.

'I like it.' Mikey said.

'It's great Bob.' Ray added.

'Is it what our fans are after though?' Frank asked. Bob got angry again and knocked the kit over.

'Bob wait...' I started.

'Fuck you!' Bob screamed.

'Hey! No one talks to my fiance like that! Just calm down. You're going to be an uncle.' Frank said. Bob smiled.

'Babies are so cute.' He said.

'Yeah, and you can see him all the time.' I said. No matter how angry and appalling Bob can be, he's still a true child at heart.

'I'm going to give that kid all the presents that it wants!' He said. We giggled.

'Just 8 months to go now.' Frank said. He smiled and hugged me. 'I can't wait.' He said. I smiled and hugged him back. We're parents to be.

Hey guys. I know this chapter is quite crap, but I'm not even sorry. (Well, maybe a little bit XD) The internet here sucks donkey's balls, so when this chapter will even be online I have no clue. Probably in 2013 at this rate. My older sister and I are going to the spa later, which is the best bit about centre parcs. It has honestly everything you could imagine in it. I also said that I'm going to go in the sauna and when it's busy, I'm going to say... "Oh my god. It's like a sauna in here." Just like the gif! I need mental help, but I won't take it. I also had to send my headteacher a postcard as homework, so I said something incredibly weird in it. And in case you hadn't figured it out anyway, the "Fuck you" drum song was from The Midnight Beast. Rate and review children! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story