Categories > Anime/Manga > Tactics > the summer holiday of the beasts.

the girls

by keavaghmckenna 0 reviews

Meeting girls

Category: Tactics - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-09-04 - Updated: 2012-09-06 - 329 words - Complete

0Unrated
They had arrived at the airport in Ibiza and saw three beautiful girls. One winked at ash which made him feel happy.
"Oh mate did you see them, they were beautiful." ash said nudging Dru.
Dru was staring at the girl on the left he thought 'WOW'. Stef wasnt really that interested he couldn't think of anything else but Kiera.

As last they had arrived at the hotel was beautiful very classy and welcoming.
"Right I Don't know about you but I'm going out to find them girls, Dru, Stef?" Ash asked
"Yep, Stef?"
Dru turned round to Stef he was crying, Dru put his arm around him and comforted him. Stef felt like crying like a baby. But Dru made him feel better. The trio got ready and they hit the town.

After about 100 euros spent on alcohol, the boys had bumped into the girls they saw at the airport. They all instantly became shy and there was no conversation between any of them. Dru pointed at Ash telling him to talk. Ash pointed at Stef and Stef pointed at Dru. The girls all looked at eachother as if to say that the boys were rather wierd. Dru felt like an idiot but he didnt want one of the igrls he like to dislike him.
"Hi, I'm Dru and who are you gorgeous?" Dru asked with loads of confidence as he was drunk.
"Umm...I'm K..Keavagh" she replied.
Then there was silence. Then Ash spoke to Niamh and soon there was plenty on conversation everyone was talking but Stef. Olivia felt awkward as Niamh and Keavagh were talking to Dru and Ash.
"So you must be Stef, yeah I'm Olivia?"
"Umm..yeah hi"
Soon Olivia and Stefan were talking and they got to knew everything about her. Stefan had a change of heart and really liked Olivia. In fact Dru liked Keavagh & Ash liked Niamh. They got eachothers phone numbers and promised they'd all meet up soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story