Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > What could of been

Chapter four

by chibi-potter-of-doom 0 reviews

What would have happened if Kreacher had died at the Black lake Instead Of Regulus? My first Fanfic, full of mistakes sorry! I own Nothing! Rated T for Safety. I'm rubbish at summaries so just clic...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-09-16 - Updated: 2012-09-16 - 439 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,

They saw me, while I was leaving the house. I knew they would at some point but I couldn't stay in this mad house a moment longer, I had to get out. By the time I had returned the security had doubled. There was no way I could get back in. So I'm not there anymore. I guess you could say I was on the run. I have no idea where I am but I do know where I want to be. I want to go to Hogwarts. I might never make it there. I might not get in but I have to try.

They say that Dumbledore is the best wizard of all time and after Dippet leaves he will be sure to become headmaster, when that happens I will be safe and I might even live long enough to destroy another Horcrux.

There is Just one problem; The Basilisk's fang, I was supposed to be getting one delivered to number 12 Grimmuald place, but of course I'm not there anymore. So I will have to find another means of destroying it. I could always find the chamber of secrets. There are rumours that a Basilisk lives in there, but they're only rumours, and nobody knows if the chamber ever exists, or where it is. Then there's just the small problem of getting the fang off the basilisk. I wonder if the sword of Gryffindor would work. The whole Hogwarts idea is a long shot but it's the best I can think of at the moment.

Mother and Father will be so worried. They have noticed the Death Eaters outside the house but they think it's because I quit, not because I have stolen a piece of their leaders' soul and intend to destroy it and am now on the run with said soul.

Actually that's a point I have not mentioned. I have no idea if they even know that I stole it. I replaced it with a pretty convincing fake and unless the dark lord himself goes to check on it I don't think they will find out. I wonder if the Dark Lord has some way of sensing what's happening to it. After all it is a part of his soul.

But I cannot waste my time writing a stupid Diary when I the small problem of finding good ahead of me. This might have been easier if I wasn't being hunted for being a Death eater by one side of this war and a traitor by the other! I will write again when I get into Hogwarts

Wish me Luck,

R.A.B
Sign up to rate and review this story